Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Running Man, The (1987)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Running Man, The (1987)

A game nobody survives. But Schwarzenegger has yet to play. | guide

Old Jun 24, 2006, 08:16 AM   #1
Sonny
Wing Commander
444 flights since May 2006
Running Man Trivia

Apparently Christopher "Superman" Reeve was originally cast to play Ben Richards. But for some reason it was decided to shoot the film in LA rather than Canada, Reeve couldn't make it and Arnie took over the role.

Jesse "Capt Freedom" and Arnie later became US State Governors of Minnesota and California, respectively

During one scene Ben Richards shouts "I'll be Back!" (aka The Terminator)
Sonny is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Running Man, The (1987)