Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Hollow Man (2000)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Hollow Man (2000)

Think You're Alone? Think Again. | guide

Old May 14, 2006, 06:26 PM   #76
Coronis
Hehe... he said LOG...
295 flights since Feb 2002
Re: It's amazing what you can do when movies like this suck.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharkyj83

I knew it. Women will choose money overy everything!

Everything except world peace! HAHA
Coronis is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2006, 10:13 PM   #77
Demosthemighty
Father of Lies
1,103 flights since Jun 2004

Hmmm...ya know, i just watched this movie. And it was OK. I've seen better, but i've seen much worse.

One question though, how come you could see him once he got burned? Wouldn't he still stay invisible? Just because his flesh is burnt horribly doesn't mean that the damaged cells would become visible. They just did it because it looked gross.
Demosthemighty is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2006, 06:29 AM   #78
Seraph
2,121 flights since Feb 2003

Short answer is: yes.

Long answer is: the combustion burnt up or significantly altered the chemical compound used to create the zero visibility field enough to allow partially revealed parts of charred flesh to become visible.

You know everyone bangs on about how underrated Kevin Bacon is (and yes he is), but then you watch a film like this and kinda realise why he's never quite broken through.
Seraph is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Hollow Man (2000)