Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > 2001-2010 [movie series] > 2010: The Year We Make Contact (1984)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

2010: The Year We Make Contact (1984)

We are not alone. | guide

Old Feb 4, 2003, 05:20 PM   #1
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Question 2010 soundtrack?

I really love this film but, have been trying to find out if there ever was a soundtrack released for it (tape, LP, CD)? The film was scored by David Shire but, I can't seem to find out if ever there was a soundtrack/filmscore released for it can anyone help me?
Old Feb 4, 2003, 10:18 PM   #2
Phlub
The Head Hunter
2,285 flights since Mar 2001
Re: 2010 soundtrack?

As fas as I know, there isn't a soundtrack in sight for 2010. 2001 I know is all over the place, but I dont even know if that has a soundtrack, and am fairly certain it doesn't have one. And so I would think if 2001 doesn't have a soundtrack tied to it, then 2010 most certainly doesn't.....
Phlub is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2003, 08:38 AM   #3
Autechre
Sector Marshall
734 flights since Jan 2002

2001 does have a soundtrack, and so does 2010, you can order it here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=music
Autechre is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2003, 09:15 PM   #4
Unregistered
n/a flights since

Thanks Autechre!
Old Feb 6, 2003, 10:40 PM   #5
Phlub
The Head Hunter
2,285 flights since Mar 2001

Sorry. I just didn't think that since they were such old movies. But I will check that out so I can buy them too!
Phlub is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2006, 02:44 AM   #6
ffeineandsugar
Apprentice
1 flights since Oct 2006
Lightbulb would you believe, there was a music video?

Yes, there was! Growing up in small-town Maine, the local broadcast channel would always sign off their Friday night music vid show with the video from 2010 (right about 12:30 or 1 in the morning). Music by Andy Summers (jazz guitarist, graduate of the Police). It rocked. As I recall, the book was pretty darn good too, though the movie....lets just say that one should just stick with the music video - leave it at that.

-kes

"A criminal or a cardinal -
they're both frightened of angels." - Cy Curnin
ffeineandsugar is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > 2001-2010 [movie series] > 2010: The Year We Make Contact (1984)