Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Bicentennial Man (1999)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Bicentennial Man (1999)

One robot's 200 year journey to become an ordinary man. | guide

Old Oct 24, 2005, 03:22 PM   #1
alon123
Apprentice
3 flights since Oct 2005
WTC in the movie

when andrew is seen through hes searching for ndr robots
new york can be seen for about 3 seconds
if who have seen the wtc can tell me its height there?
tnx ..
alon123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2005, 03:09 AM   #2
alon123
Apprentice
3 flights since Oct 2005
Re: WTC in the movie

http://www.dvd-covers.net/site/c/51307.htmls.jpg

near the robot on the left side of the front cover
alon123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2006, 10:19 AM   #3
SF_not_Sci-Fi
Hellblazer
2,877 flights since Nov 2001
Re: WTC in the movie

Looks like they streched it out quite a bit. Don't remember the towers being quite that tall. Or maybe they are the right height but much much thinner.
SF_not_Sci-Fi is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Bicentennial Man (1999)