Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > THX 1138 (1970)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

THX 1138 (1970)

Visit the future where love is the ultimate crime. | guide

Old Jan 17, 2003, 09:26 PM   #1
Haman Khan
Pilot
21 flights since Oct 2002
Thumbs up A truly Groundbreaking Movie! Ahead of it's time!

I've always loved this film. First saw it when I was 13... didn't get it then... but it always stuck with me. I can only imagine it remade now... wondering if that would be a good idea or not.

Haman Khan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2006, 11:28 AM   #2
Clangador
Recruit Pilot
9 flights since Mar 2006
Re: A truly Groundbreaking Movie! Ahead of it's time!

I've never seen it, but I want to.
Clangador is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2007, 07:45 AM   #3
THX
Recruit Pilot
13 flights since Jan 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haman Khan
I've always loved this film. First saw it when I was 13... didn't get it then... but it always stuck with me. I can only imagine it remade now... wondering if that would be a good idea or not.

It hasn't dated, so it doesn't really need to be remade. It'd be nice to see though.
THX is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2007, 01:15 PM   #4
Clangador
Recruit Pilot
9 flights since Mar 2006

I'm not sure George Lucas would allow it to be remade. Also, I recently saw the movie and it's still pretty darn good. I don't think movies need to be remade just 'cause they're old. See how badly the remake of Planet of the Apes went.
Clangador is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > THX 1138 (1970)