Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > 20 Million Miles to Earth (1957)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

20 Million Miles to Earth (1957)

Out-of-space creature invades the Earth! | guide

Old Nov 14, 2007, 12:24 PM   #1
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,025 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
Trailer

Unfortunately the quality isn't as good as I'd like, but ah, the joys of Harryhausen. Interesting to see the resemblance between the Venus monster and a later creation of Harryhausen from 'Clash of the Titans' the Kraken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8xleZ68SuA
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > 20 Million Miles to Earth (1957)