Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Star Trek (1979-2002) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Star Trek (1979-2002) [movie series]

The human adventure is just beginning. | TMP guide

Old Nov 26, 2009, 05:03 AM   #1
DarthJohn
Wing Commander
272 flights since Dec 2005
A star Trek reboot or Deep Space 9 movie?

Which would have been better?
DarthJohn is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2009, 06:22 AM   #2
Iwata
Autarch
2,558 flights since Aug 2001
Re: A star Trek reboot or Deep Space 9 movie?

DS9 sucks, so, reboot.
Iwata is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2009, 04:20 AM   #3
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,025 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon

I would have preferred a DS9 movie set after the original series using the post-series novels as a template, i.e. Mission: Gamma, etc. They were quite good
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2009, 11:54 PM   #4
SF_not_Sci-Fi
Hellblazer
2,877 flights since Nov 2001

DS9 was awesome, so I'd like to see a DS9 movie.
SF_not_Sci-Fi is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2009, 02:21 PM   #5
Camfan
Wing Commander
364 flights since Mar 2002

When DS9 finished and Voyager was going on I really expected with the natural progression of things that DS9 would take over in the movie stakes, or at least combine with the Next Gen crew, I really enjoyed DS9, certainly had all the best storylines I thought, and the best actors. Still, it's all in the past now. I did like seeing the Defiant at the start of the Borg movie.

Personally though, I'd rather see a Babylon 5 movie with a proper big screen budget, none of this movie for TV bollocks. Of course that'll never happen, especially with Richard Biggs and Andreas Katsulas dead and everything.
Camfan is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Star Trek (1979-2002) [movie series]