Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Logan's Run (1976, 2007) [original and upcoming re-adaptation]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Logan's Run (1976, 2007) [original and upcoming re-adaptation]

Welcome to the 23rd Century. The perfect world of total pleasure. ...there's just one catch. | original guide

Old Jul 18, 2001, 08:42 PM   #1
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Cool Re: Logan's run Classic

this movie was a cult thing....the skimpy costumes for the women, the tight pants for the guys (esp the sandmen) and .....how apropos..Farrah Fawcett as the nurse assisting the plastic surgeon!! You just gotta let yourself go with the seventies thing, ahnk and all.
Old Jul 26, 2001, 02:09 PM   #2
Thulsa Doom
Starfighter
68 flights since Apr 2001
Re: Logan's run Classic

If anyone is interested the DVD was released a couple of weeks ago.

You can buy it at BestPrices.com for $9.70, and it's packed with extras!
Thulsa Doom is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2002, 08:29 PM   #3
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Smile Re: Logan's run Classic

All time Great movie, I had seen it in the movie theater as a teen, it one that lasts in my memories. I have just purchaced the DVD.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 12:54 PM   #4
philb
Apprentice
3 flights since Feb 2010
Re: Logan's run Classic

just bought the tv series on dvd from someone in the usa, a blast from the past, heather menzies ooo eeee
philb is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Logan's Run (1976, 2007) [original and upcoming re-adaptation]