Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Aliens vs. Predator (2004)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Aliens vs. Predator (2004)

Whoever wins... We lose.

View Poll Results: Who will win in the movie?
Predators 4 30.77%
Aliens 1 7.69%
Humans 8 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 19, 2004, 11:13 PM   #31
ineedabox
Sector Marshall
972 flights since Apr 2004
Re: Who will win?

Yeah, just lookd on BN, and found it. Also I orderd some aliens comic worth 17bux for 2 dollars. Its probly just gonna be like a peice of paper that some kid drew an alien on...
Anyways, of course the preds will dominate, but I'm sure the humans will end up "winning".
Winning is sort of a blunt word in this area of alien conversation.
ineedabox is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2004, 10:25 AM   #32
Jareg
Wing Commander
331 flights since Jul 2004

Well the Planet earth will be safe atleast
So the humans win
Jareg is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2004, 05:25 PM   #33
ineedabox
Sector Marshall

Yea, the earth will be fine. The preds have been using it for a very long time for rituals involving alien hunting, so I dont think they'll let anything happen to our planet.
Old Jul 28, 2004, 12:26 AM   #34
Cricket
n/a flights since
If...

If it is first encounter, then Alien should win. He is the animal.

If it is the movie where the Predator has had the many encounter with the creature, thus building the experience, then, like any intelligente hunter, he will prevail against the monster.

Cricket
Old Jul 28, 2004, 12:59 AM   #35
ineedabox
Sector Marshall

not trying to piss you off buddy, but it aint just one alien. its a whole damn colony of em, and a few preds to boot as well. its gonna be an all out war, and **** is gonna hit a bigass fan. dont count on any manners from this movie, if you know what i mean.
Old Nov 13, 2004, 06:03 PM   #36
HUNT3R
Apprentice
3 flights since Nov 2004

Since i watched it,the predator will kill the quen,and a chestbuster will bust outta` him,so it`s kinda one-sided,aint it?
HUNT3R is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Aliens vs. Predator (2004)