Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old Jul 16, 2006, 02:07 PM   #1
Ivan
formerly known as Ivanhoe
1,574 flights since Nov 2000
When Is Ramses going to revamp the main site?

I know he said that he would roll out the changes step by step, and it has been two weeks since the forums changed but when is it going to happen with the main site?

Ramses?
Ivan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2006, 04:37 PM   #2
Ramses
Administrator
209 flights since Jul 2000
Re: When Is Ramses going to revamp the main site?

Soon. I've completely busted my original schedule and need to focus on completing/testing the basic feature set. It will happen by the end of this season for sure (hopefully earlier).
Ramses is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2006, 04:45 PM   #3
Ivan

This season ? As in This summer?

So I guess that means it could be as late as mid September?
Old Jul 16, 2006, 04:57 PM   #4
mack
misanthrope
1,988 flights since Dec 2002

Ivan, he's only 1 man! Give the guy a break. Frankly, I think he should be allowed to complete the changes to the forums before moving on to the main site. Nothing worse than have TWO half-done jobs.

Ramses, keep up the work.
mack is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2006, 09:47 PM   #5
Seraph
2,121 flights since Feb 2003

~blinks~

(Ivan are you getting excited? )

Looking forward to the new site, happy playing in the forums right now, was wondering when it would happen and just glad to still know it is.
Seraph is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2006, 12:06 AM   #6
Ivan

Well, it was Ramses himself that said the whole site would be updated in 2-3 weeks including the main site.

I am a bit surprised with the new plan. 2 Months is a long time expecialy since I thought that all the data for the mian site is ready and the sole reason for delay was that he was going to "give it to us" gently so to prevent the shock effect of to much new stuff.

Well, I guess if we waited for this long for him to actualy do anything new then I guess we could wait 2 more months, I am just afraid that something will turn up for him and he will leave the job half done for another couple of years.

Last edited by Ivan : Jul 17, 2006 at 02:52 AM.

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems