Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Resident Evil (2002, 2004) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Resident Evil (2002, 2004) [movie series]

A secret experiment. A deadly virus. A fatal mistake.

Old May 13, 2010, 06:10 AM   #1
mack
misanthrope
1,988 flights since Dec 2002
Resident Evil: Afterlife

highly doubt this is the "official" poster, but maybe.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIwVXPrw4M
Info: http://www.residentevil-movie.com/
Imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220634/

Cast of Resident Evil 4 Afterlife:
- Milla Jovovich as Alice
- Ali Larter as Claire Redfield
- Wentworth Miller as Chris Redfield
- Spencer Locke as K-Mart
- Shawn Roberts as Albert Wesker

Synopsis:
Quote:
In a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, ALICE (Milla Jovovich), continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead leads them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.

Stills so far:

nice to see Miller getting some face time after Prison Break. He does brooding well, so here's hoping for a great performance. it also looks as if some of the mutated enemies mirror the games a bit closer - with the addition of the Redfields and Wesker, perhaps this one is a nod to the game lovers out there?
mack is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2010, 06:28 AM   #2
Demosthemighty
Father of Lies
1,104 flights since Jun 2004
Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife

I hold absolutely no hope for this movie. I really, really, really want to have hope...but i dont believe it would be condusive to me not being disappointed.
Demosthemighty is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2010, 07:21 AM   #3
mack
misanthrope
1,988 flights since Dec 2002

Hey. At least its got Ali Larter - that's saying something, right?
mack is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2010, 09:03 AM   #4
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon

Yeah, I don't know about that movie poster either, as www.Moviegoods.com doesn't even have an Afterlife poster to buy yet.
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Resident Evil (2002, 2004) [movie series]