Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Closed Thread

Old Jun 21, 2005, 07:59 PM   #46
demolition18
Sector Marshall
521 flights since Jan 2002
Re: My fan fiction all done and a thread for any of you to post fan fiction

I do hate tattoos and piercings and they should be illegal.

I'm the kind of person who doesn't want to have a girlfriend that's heavily tattooed or a girlfriend with a pierced tongue or pierced lip. No pierced cheeks. No pierced chins and no pierced necks. Not even pierced butts. I don't want a girlfriend that uses any kind of tobacco. I just recommend on a girlfriend not to have any tattoos at all or even a pierced bellybutton or facial piercings.

I have moved all of my Terminator and Demolition Man fan fiction to fanfiction.net.

My Justice League graphic novel ideas had some changes done.

I respect other people's opinions. The Justice League villain Vandal Savage is against tattoos and piercings and I think that it would be cool to have a comic book villain against personal freedom and then there's freedom fighting just as Superman fights for the American way.

In those movies I see that are people tattooed and pierced and also characters smoke when it is all legal. There are politicians against smoking. John Kerry and John Edwards are against tattoos and piercings.

Many of my Star Wars has been moved over to fanfiction.net.

I won't post any movie ideas here anymore. I just did fan fiction on Cobra and Kindergarten Cop. They will be posted on fanfiction.net under the miscelanious movies category if I don't get a Sylvester Stallone or Arnold Schwarzenegger category on fanfiction.net in the movies category. If I do anymore Star Wars it will be posted on fanfiction.net. It depends on what superheros I will do whether or not they are posted on fanfiction.net.

I am report to the moderator as argument and that's fighting. I will even report horrible things any of you say about another to the moderators.

They cut out the Sylvester Stallone vs. Jesse Ventura fight scene in Demolition Man and they will regret they did.
Old Jun 21, 2005, 08:03 PM   #47
Iwata
Autarch
2,558 flights since Aug 2001

Heyheyhey!

Why don't you make your next villain a tattooed nazi... WHO SMOKES?! And he also has a nose ring! Shaped like a swastika!

AND HIS GIRLFRIEND HAS A TATOO OF A SMOKING NAZI WITH A PIERCING! SHAPED LIKE A SWASTIKA!
Old Jun 21, 2005, 09:42 PM   #48
demolition18
Sector Marshall

Nazis were against smoking.

There's Saving Private Ryan fan fiction on fanfiction.net. I haven't read any but I have looked on the site.

The Demolition Man crew made a big mistake cutting on the Sylvester Stallone vs. Jesse Ventura fight.

Someone asked about a special edition DVD on the Internet Movie Database. It was talked about that Stallone and Ventura were slugging it out at the cryo-prison. A person was long ago watching the biography of Sylvester Stallone.

That person saw a bunch of footage from Demolition Man and saw Sylvester Stallone fight Jesse Ventura.

I saw that there's also Pearl Harbor fan fiction on fanfiction.net that I never even read. I check for new Elektra and Star Wars entries everyday. There's always new Star Wars entries.
Old Jun 21, 2005, 10:14 PM   #49
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon

Hey Demo18, I wrote Stallone a letter about you and he replied that he wants you to stop obsessing about a film he did over 10 years ago and that he doesn't want you trying to write new stories concerning his work on 'Demolition Man.'. He also states that he has no regrets concerning the Ventura scene being cut and prefers it that way. He also wrote a postscript saying you need to get a new hobby.
Old Jun 22, 2005, 07:12 AM   #50
Iwata
Autarch

...or a new life...
Old Jun 22, 2005, 09:53 AM   #51
demolition18
Sector Marshall

They might not make our Demolition Man prequel or sequel ideas into movies. Someone wrote a sequel to the Rocketeer. The Rocketeer didn't do well enough for a sequel.

Demolition Man is the only movie about a society where snapping gum is illegal. I hate when people do that because it's immoral.

I think that stupid things are cool if people get punished for them.

There's soon might be a sequel to Kindergarten Cop.
Old Jun 22, 2005, 11:54 AM   #52
Iwata
Autarch

Quote:
I think that stupid things are cool if people get punished for them.

Well said, that's a lesson to us all.
Old Jun 22, 2005, 12:10 PM   #53
demolition18
Sector Marshall

You people tell me research for fan fiction. There are people that write Star Wars fan fiction different than the expanded universe to chronicle the movies or lead into the movies. George Lucas counts only the movies as Star Wars canon.

Maybe that's another supershadow lie that George Lucas doesn't accept the EU as real Star Wars. Supershadow even says the EU doesn't exist to George Lucas. Then one time Optimusprime75 says that George Lucas authorized the expanded universe.

I think that supershadow is on his web site is posing as George Lucas. One time supershadow's site was defaced but not it's back on. Supershadow even says that the Knights of the Old Repulic video games are the only EU material that George Lucas accepts as acctual Star Wars. That must be all lies by Supershaodw and the EU doens't represent Lucas's vision of Star Wars.

I think now that it's supershadow's web site that doesn't represent Lucas's true vision of Star Wars.
Old Jun 22, 2005, 12:13 PM   #54
Quintessa
Sector Marshall
875 flights since Jul 2004

Demo18, you didn't even answer my question. Wait, did I have a question? I'm not sure, but if I did, you didn't answer it.

I think iot would be really funny if you recieved the same treatment that you dish out.

And shame on you, Optimus Prime and Iwata. Harassing someone who obviously can't deal with it. You're making yourselves worse than him.
Old Jun 22, 2005, 12:22 PM   #55
Iwata
Autarch

It's fun, too.
Old Jun 22, 2005, 12:32 PM   #56
demolition18
Sector Marshall

I have Quintessa reported negative comments to the moderators. We are getting off subject.

There is Quin fan fiction on Pitch Black/Riddick on fanfiction.net.

I did some Justice League there too to chronicles episodes of the series.

Maybe this weekend I will post my fan fiction on Kindergarten Cop and Cobra on fanfiction.net.

Many people enjoyed Kindergarten Cop. Arnold Schwarzenegger might only get to be a part time actor. He won't get to play lead roles anymore.

I did for a short time had a girlfriend from California who I met on the MTV site who's brother couldn't stand Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor. She was moving to New Jersey.

No more fan fiction on the Daredevil movie. Maybe if I do any on the Spider-Man movie or any other superheroes or even Blade I will post them on fanfiction.net.
Old Jun 22, 2005, 12:39 PM   #57
Quintessa
Sector Marshall
875 flights since Jul 2004

Quote:
Originally posted by demolition18
There is Quin fan fiction on Pitch Black/Riddick on fanfiction.net.

I did some Justice League there too to chronicles episodes of the series.

Maybe this weekend I will post my fan fiction on Kindergarten Cop and Cobra on fanfiction.net.

Many people enjoyed Kindergarten Cop. Arnold Schwarzenegger might only get to be a part time actor. He won't get to play lead roles anymore.

I did for a short time had a girlfriend from California who I met on the MTV site who's brother couldn't stand Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor. She was moving to New Jersey.

No more fan fiction on the Daredevil movie. Maybe if I do any on the Spider-Man movie or any other superheroes or even Blade I will post them on fanfiction.net.

The above entire section of your post was completely unnecessary!

Quote:
I have Quintessa reported negative comments to the moderators. We are getting off subject.

What negative comments? Oh man, I see how it is. The second I try to understand a hated person rather than shutting him out I get reported to a mod who doesn't even come here anyways.

Are you... real?
Old Jun 22, 2005, 12:43 PM   #58
demolition18
Sector Marshall

Does anyone even have any ideas for a sequel to Kindergarten Cop?

House of 1,000 Corpses is having a sequel coming out next month. It's called The Devil's Rejcets. I have written a fan fiction on that movie that I posted on fanfiction.net. It's called The New House of Corpses. It takes place in the present but starts out in the late 1970's.

Rob Zombie said no more sequels after to House of 1,000 Corpses after The Devil's Rejects. I just think that's cool what the Firefly family does and then there's a cop taking the law into his own hands.
Old Jun 22, 2005, 01:23 PM   #59
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001

A sequel to Kindergarten Cop? You're joking right? First Grade Cop maybe?

And Dem, what happened, I count fewer than 30 words in that post, did you have a near death experience or something?
Old Jun 22, 2005, 01:28 PM   #60
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon

If only....
Closed Thread

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction