Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Borderline Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Borderline Sci-Fi/Fantasy

All sci-fi movies which have too many fantasy elements/unexplained phenomenae to classify properly as science fiction.

Old Oct 4, 2006, 07:07 PM   #1
400milesaway
Apprentice
3 flights since Oct 2006
small ville

hey. anyone like smallville?? I just got the new dvd set of season 5 last week and watched the whole thing already. it's been so long sinse they had a good show like this on tv. usually its all the girly stuff or dumb sitcoms..but I really am a fan of this show. did anyone elts get the new set? what's your favorite episode on it?
400milesaway is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2006, 09:41 PM   #2
Sleeper
Wing Commander
318 flights since Mar 2003
Re: small ville

Fan of SMALLVILLE, not such a fan of it being shoehorned into the current Superman mythos. Though Chloe is definitely one highlight of the show. Haven't picked up the DVD sets here, just waiting for the FTA in Australia to get around to showing them. Which would take years from the way they drop it off the schedule for no apparent reason. Ratings? How are they reliable?
Sleeper is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2007, 12:27 PM   #3
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001

Never really watched it.
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2007, 03:22 PM   #4
Wachesaw
Wing Commander
428 flights since Mar 2003
Thumbs down Re: small ville

I've never watched it.

I'll update my status on this show in three months, but I can tell you already that I won't watch it in the future either.
Wachesaw is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2007, 05:20 PM   #5
Wachesaw
Wing Commander
428 flights since Mar 2003

Oh man, I completely forgot about this thread and my obligation to my future (now presently current/past) self

No, still haven't really watched it.
Wachesaw is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2007, 03:09 AM   #6
Kieraganion
Sector Marshall
782 flights since Oct 2002

Saw the first three seasons, lost track of it aftewards.

I've all but given up watching TV, or atleast publicly boradcasted crap. So I doubt I'll finsih it.
Kieraganion is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Borderline Sci-Fi/Fantasy