Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Off-World Discussion Forum

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Off-World Discussion Forum

Forum for science fiction related material not listed in Movies Galleria or Upcoming Movies ONLY. If you want to chit-chat, please visit the Pilot's Mess.

Old Sep 19, 2001, 07:09 AM   #1
Iwata
Autarch
2,558 flights since Aug 2001
Re: Favorite Anime Characters

What is everyone's fav Anime characters?

Mine are, in order:

1- Excel (Excel Saga)
2- Vegita (Dragonball series)
3- Faye (Cowboy Bebop)
4- Nabeshin (Excel Saga)
5- Vash, the Stampede (Trigun)
Iwata is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2001, 07:19 AM   #2
Iwata
Autarch

hum... I don't think Spiderman (whom I like a lot) or Superman (DIEDIEDIE) are Anime characters. I wont even let my feelings towards (idiotweak))Son(dieviolently)goku(burninhell) show.
Old Sep 19, 2001, 07:22 AM   #3
Ivan
formerly known as Ivanhoe
1,574 flights since Nov 2000

Even though Spiderman ^ Superman were comic book heroes at first they both have their animated series. So it clasiffies them partly as anime ....
Ivan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2001, 07:24 AM   #4
Iwata
Autarch

oh...

well...

Alright then!

Thanks for clearing that up.
Old Sep 19, 2001, 07:26 AM   #5
Iwata
Autarch

ok, ok. Don't hit the blindman any more. I apologise. geez...
Old Sep 19, 2001, 07:33 AM   #6
Iwata
Autarch

Very well. You are forgiven.

But what about modern anime characters, Bloodgang? Like in the shows on Sic Radical...
Old Sep 19, 2001, 07:36 AM   #7
Ivan
formerly known as Ivanhoe
1,574 flights since Nov 2000

Blood hound ... do you know that you can delete your posts .... so if you really think your post is inadequate that delete it ......

*click edit post , then check the delete box*
Ivan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2001, 12:53 PM   #8
Xeno
Sector Marshall
751 flights since Mar 2001

Goku (All) - DB, DBZ, and DB GT.

Akima - Titan AE

Cyclops - X-Men (Animation series)

I know there were some more but hey. They are my fav.
Xeno is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2001, 03:13 PM   #9
Iwata
Autarch

Why does everyone like Goku. The guy is a loser, an overgrown 6-year-old.

Vegita is the true Lord of Sayans, he is the true Sayan Prince.

It always took a lot to bring him down.

And he's got style. He took no remorse about summarily executing his lifelong partner, tutor and friend, Napa.

His sayan uniform rocks.

And don't get me started about Buruma and Chi-chi. Which one is sexiest, coolest and overall greater?

Come on, give it a rest. Goku sucks.
Old Sep 19, 2001, 04:35 PM   #10
Iwata
Autarch

Ok, the names I'm using are the original, so that everyone can recognise it. In portuguese television it's like this, Bloodgang:

Vegita- Vegeta
Picollo- Satan
Buruma- Bulma
Chi-Chi (LOL)- kiki
Napa- Napa (duh)
Goku- Idiot lame-brained weakling
Sayan- The mercenary superwarriors, planet killers, of which Vegita is the last one alive, and also, the Prince. (Goku IS NOT a Sayan!!)

And last, but not least, DIE, GOKU, DIE...

Oh wait. He has. 3 times. Good. Not one time too many.
Old Sep 19, 2001, 04:37 PM   #11
Iwata
Autarch

He. I love this show. I used to skip class to go watch it on the schools cafeteria. Ahh, those were the days...
Old Sep 20, 2001, 02:43 PM   #12
Xeno
Sector Marshall

EXCUUUUUSE me???

The main character of all the DB being a lame-brained weakling??? I think I need to learn to read again, because I thought I saw that.

How dare you even try to diss Goku please, he's the main guy. he's the most silly. he's the funniest. he's is what he is. I watched DB because of him! His the life of the whole thing, Vegita is nothing. Just a side show that Goku can make jokes about.

"Over grown 6 year" - EXACTLY! He is doing what he isn't suppose to be doing. Being a over grown 6 year old! Im losing my childhood. he isn't. THAT is wats so cool about him. I get bored when its just Vegita talking, but when him and Goku are trading insults (Goku making the most silly ones ofcourse) he's just the guy who throws in the lines so Goku can do something that he won't like. Don't get me wrong, Vegita is awesome. But not much of a character compared to Goku (who I remind you is the main guy!) Plus I love the hair!
Old Sep 20, 2001, 04:02 PM   #13
Iwata
Autarch

Well, and here we see a cash of personalities.

you see, you like Goku's "endless childhood". Well, I think a hero (or a villain, for that matter) must be noble and proud. I see nothing of that in Goku. But I do see it in Vegita. I like Vegita the most because: A) He tries hardest. B) He is the true Sayan Lord. C) He has a lot more style than Goku (who hasn't?) and D) He has BURUMA!!!!!!

I hate Goku because he is silly, an idiot, say what you will, he is no rocket scientist. I respect him, but only as a true foe for Vegita. And let it be known that they never actually fought for real after Vegita's first arrival on Earth.
Old Sep 20, 2001, 04:16 PM   #14
Xeno
Sector Marshall

How isn't Goku "noble"? I don't like proud, a hero shouldn't be very proud. He should do what he has to do, not proud of himself (maybe others but not himself) he should just get to it, save the planet thing and all.

Goku IS NOT an idiot. He is just very silly.

hehe Buruma...so what?

Ahwell, you must admit Gogeta is extremely cool...that red fur thing and all lol. Atleast it's more or less Goku in control.

Oh, sorry should have ask. You seen DB and DBZ (all) yet? If ya have you must have seen GT (?) which one is your fav?

My fav is GT because Goku is a 6 year old in it.
Old Sep 20, 2001, 04:38 PM   #15
Iwata
Autarch

I have seen them all, fortunately. My favorite is Z, no doubt, especially Vegita's "evil" phase right in the beggining, and the Cell conflict. When Vegita blew Cell's arm off I was marvelled. Also, I liked the whole C-16 VS Vegita fight. Atually, C-16 ranks 3rd in my favorite characters (1st is Vegita, 2nd is Buruma).

As for Gogeta, I got one word: weird. I can't say I hate it, but it was one of the least memorable phases for me.

Silly? No. He is just plain dumb.

And I like Bra, too. And Gohan's wife, while a teenager.

buruma, so what? Ok, Buruma knew SonGoku since she was 16 years old. Yet when Vegita arrives, he is defeated, leaves, and she DREAMS about him, ahem, well, doing "it", with her. Since she is the smartest, sexiest girl in Z (C-16, close 2nd. how did she ever get with a ***** like Kurilin?!) , that says something.

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Off-World Discussion Forum