Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Off-World Discussion Forum

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Off-World Discussion Forum

Forum for science fiction related material not listed in Movies Galleria or Upcoming Movies ONLY. If you want to chit-chat, please visit the Pilot's Mess.

Old Jun 22, 2003, 11:46 AM   #1
demolition18
Sector Marshall
521 flights since Jan 2002
Ideas for comic books/graphic novels to be made

(The Demolition Man Graphic Novel Trilogy)

Demolition Man: The Demolition Man with the LA PD rookie

(part 1 of the graphic novel trilogy)

Plot/Synopsis: John Spartan is working with a sexy young rookie cop named Dana Crystal Harris (former cheerleader and sorority girl). Dana Harris goes up against Simon Phoenix and his criminal buddies along side John Spartan. She also goes up against a criminal named Adam who after being thawed out by Simon Phoenix will kill Raymond Cocteau. This leads up to when John Spartan finally nailed Simon Phoenix. Officer Harris has graduated the academy and was put together with John Spartan going after criminals like Simon Phoenix and his criminal buddies Reggie, Adam, Elvin and Beppo with many others. John Spartan had arrested Kodo nearby an auto shop and has arrest a criminal named Jed (AKA Jeffery Dahmer) near LAX and arrested Francis nearby McDonalds. In 36 years Simon Phoenix is going to thaw out 6 of those criminals (Adam, Elvin, Francis, Beppo, Kodo and Danzig) and Simon Phoenix puts those criminals together and after most of those 6 will be defeated Simon Phoenix will thaw out more men (Reggie, Gunther, Howie and Jed with many others). This is a time after Captain Healy had arrested a pimp named Howie on charges of murder.

Beginning

Title Card: The summer of 1996

At a Sports shop sometime in the day. John Spartan (38 year old cop with short black hair, wearing black clothes with his badge and wearing a beret) is driving down in his Pontiac GTO (blue car) parking it. John Spartan gets onto his radio. Spartan: "Captain Healy. This is John Spartan. Alert all units and tell them that Danzig is at the Sporting Goods store." Healy: "Roger that Sgt. Spartan." John Spartan gets out of his car and draws his gun. Danzig is somewhere in the store nearby baseball bats. Danzig takes a baseball bat just as he sees John Spartan. There are customers and store workers in the back ground. John Spartan burst in searching for Danzig. Danzig: "Here comes trouble." Spartan: "Danzig. This is police officer John Spartan. You are under arrest." John Spartan chases Danzig through the shoes department. John Spartan puts his gun away. Danzig swings at John Spartan and misses and knocks down some shoe boxes. Danzig goes after John Spartan trying to hit him with a baseball bat and John Spartan is nearby the basketballs. Danzig swings at John Spartan and John Spartan takes a basketball and bounces it on Danzigís head and John Spartan shoots a hoop and the ball goes into the basket. John Spartan pulls out his gun on Danzig. Spartan: "You're under arrest for murder, assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest and for plundering." Danzig: "You'll pay for this John Spartan." Moments later Danzig is being put in a police car in handcuffs. Captain Healy shows up in his Toyota (orange). Healy: "Soon you will be working with an officer Dana Harris. She starts in 2 days. She might help you catch Simon Phoenix." Spartan: "We have now arrested 4 of Phoenixís elite criminals. You arrested Howie nearby McDonalds just as I arrested Francis and I arrested Kodo at LAX. We have a bunch of Phoenixís criminal buddies to go and maybe we'll nail that psycho." Healy: "We have a bunch of young rookies who will being working with veteran officers on the SWAT team and they will help you arrest Simon Phoenix and his criminal buddies. Officer Harris was a cheerleader in her teen years and all 4 years in college. She was a sorority girl at UCLA." The police cars leave the scene. John Spartan gets into his car and so does Captain Healy.

2 days later

Outside the Los Angeles Police Station is John Spartan and sexy rookie cop Dana Harris (British, Russian, German and Italian mix with long light blonde hair, 24 years old, beautiful woman with purple lip stick). John Spartan is by his GTO and Dana Harris is by her jeep (red car). Spartan: "Tomorrow is your first assignment. Are you ready?" Dana Crystal: "I am ready for anything." Spartan: "Simon Phoenix is dangerous. Heís committed various felonies." Dana Crystal: "I am a martial arts black belt. I don't use any alcohol or tobacco. I don't even like swearing." Spartan: "I heard that you were a cheerleader at UCLA and a sorority girl." Dana Harris: "Yes. Most of my sorority sisters didn't smoke or drink. I asked them who were swearing to refrain from using profanity." Spartan: "I swear allot. Allot of us curse. Simon Phoenix is a real foul mouth." Dana Crystal: "My parents are religious people. Now how long have you been after Simon Phoenix?" Spartan: "For 2 years now." They head into their cars.
Dana Crystal: "I'll see you tomorrow Sgt. Spartan." They drive off.

In Los Angeles at night. Reggie is at a baseball field outside with his goons, Adam, Elvin, Beppo, Gunther and many other criminals. Adam is a look alike of former pro wrestler Jesse "The Body" Ventura (a goatee, mustache and long hair only on the back of his head). Reggie: "Men letís review. You guys can go to a science fair and pillage the place. Itís at the L A convention center tomorrow after noon. Beppo, Gunther, Elvin and the rest of you guys can destroy science projects. The rest of you men and Adam can hide out with me. We have John Spartan after us and Simon Phoenix." Adam getting to the point of John Spartan. Adam: "John Spartan will die. He threw a basketball on Danzig at a sports shop and put him behind bars." The criminals attending the science fair chant with baseball bats.

At the Los Angeles police station in the day time later in the morning. Captain Steve Healy is in his office sitting at his desk eating a donut and drinking coffee. John Spartan comes in with the rookie cop Dana Harris. Spartan: "Captain Healy. Officer Harris is here." Healy: "Yes. Our lovely rookie officer who will team up with you ." Spartan: "Sheís driving.." Dana Crystal: "I'm the former UCLA student. I even know some martial arts." Captain Healy: "I heard that you were a black belt." John Spartan and Ranger Dana Crystal with Captain Healy walk to outside the police station. John Spartan and Dana Crystal make the plans of attack at the L A Convention Center. John Spartan is pulls out a pack of cigarettes. Dana Crystal: "You smoke?" Spartan: "Yes." Dana Crystal: "You should stop smoking. Itís bad for you. I never smoked. You can't smoke in my jeep." Spartan: "I plan to quit soon." Healy: "I have the swat team to back us up. I will be working with you on arresting all those criminals at the science fair." Dana Crystal, Healy and Spartan get into Dana Crystalís jeep. Healy is seated in the middle while Dana Crystal drives her jeep. John Spartan is on the passengerís side. They depart.

Dana Crystal drives by a park. They see cut throat killers that work for Beppo. There are 8 men. Spartan: "Those are Beppoís men. Letís take them down." John Spartan, Captain Healy and Dana Harris get out of the truck and draw their guns.
Spartan: "LA PD!" Healy: "You are all under arrest for murder." They men draw their guns and fire on Dana Crystal, Healy and Spartan. The 3 men fire back. Itís a vicious gun fight. Dana Crystal shoots one of Beppoís men in the chest. John Spartan shoots one in the heart. One nearly hits Captain Healy and Healy kills that thug. The vicious gun fight breaks out. Just then John Spartan pulls out a grenade and blows up the rest of the henchmen. Captain Healy gets onto his radio. Healy: "Swat team, this is Captain Healy. Beppoís henchmen are all dead. We killed them at the park. We are on the way to the LA Convention Center." Swat Team officer #1: "Roger that Captain. We are also headed to the LA convention center ."

A bunch of cars are being parked outside the LA Convention Center. The L A convention center someday becomes the Cocteau Center. Home of Raymond Cocteauís office. Thereís a bunch of people there setting up things that have to do with food, animals and electricity. There are science fair projects on tables. A bunch of kids with parents show up there. Also out side are the Dana Crystal, John Spartan and Captain Healy by the jeep. Healy: "They should be coming any minute. It has just gotten to noon." Dana Crystal: "Letís do it."

Somewhere on the streets of Los Angeles are a bunch of criminals that are wanted for murder or murder connections along with Elvin, Beppo and Gunther with 35 other thugs. They all have baseball bats. They are heading to the LA convention center.

Back at the LA convention Center. The swat team shows up. In the air a helicopter shows up. Inside the helicopter is the rookie working pilot Zachary Lamb and his co pilot Schmidt. Lamb: "I see those criminals coming. We should get lower." The criminals show up with baseball bats. Elvin: "Letís have some fun." Dana Crystal, Healy and Spartan get out of the truck. Over to the SWAT truck. The swat team officers draw their guns too. The Demo Man and the sexy rookie cop set pursuit of the criminals at the science fair. There are a bunch of people attending the science fair. They are mothers, fathers, children and teenagers. Spartan: "All you men are under arrest." All those men come up to John Spartan. John Spartan grabs 2 baseball bats and hit those men with them. John Spartan throws punches at some other men. Captain Healy sets pursuit of a thug and runs after him and that thug flees. Captain Healy goes up to that thug in the parking lot and draws his gun and aims it at this guyís face. Healy: "Don't move. You're under arrest." John Spartan sees a milk shake and takes on just as Elvin makes the move to attack John Spartan and throws it in Elvinís face and knocks down Elvin. Spartan: "Stay down, Elvin. You're under arrest." Officer Dana Crystal Harris runs after 3 men to the other side of the LA Convention Center. The 3 men throw punches on Dana Crystal. Officer Harris does a karate kick on one of the thugs. Officer Harris round house kicks another thug. Dana Crystal: "You 3 men are under arrest." Back to John Spartan vs. a bunch of thugs. Right at the part where it states something about flying John Spartan throws an airplane and it hits Beppo in the face just as he attacks Spartan and knocks him down. John Spartan sees a banner and a bunch of thugs go after him. John Spartan grabs onto the banner and swings on it and knocks down all those thugs still standing. One of those many thugs that John Spartan knocks over is Gunther. The swat team pops out. Zachary Lamb and Schmidt lower the helicopter and take the men arrested by Dana Harris and Captain Healy. Those men are loaded into the helicopter and then all the men John Spartan arrested are loaded into the helicopter. Other helicopters show up and take away a bunch of criminals.

Later at night at the ball park. Simon Phoenix, Reggie, Adam and Reggieís men. Reggie: "A bunch of your criminals buddies were arrested at the science fair today. John Spartan arrested most of them there." Phoenix: "I have both John Spartan and the swat team after me. I heard that thereís a rookie cop after us now." Reggie: "You mean Officer Dana Harris?" Phoenix: "Exactly." Adam: "We have a bunch of Los Angeles police officers after us and John Spartan is after all of us."

The next day at a bar. Simon Phoenix is sitting there drinking a beer. Simon Phoenix gets up. The song Hungry Heart by Bruce Springsteen is playing on a juke box. Simon Phoenix sees SWAT team officers outside.

Out side the bar is the same SWAT truck and the swat team gets out of the truck. Itís the same men who backed up Sgt. John Spartan, Captain Steve Healy and Dana Harris at the science fair when they arrested criminals. Swat Commander: "Simon Phoenix is in that bar al right. Letís go in on the count of 3 with are guns drawn." They all ready their guns.

Inside the bar Simon Phoenix looks at another door way and exits through that door.

Back to the SWAT team. Swat Commander: "1. 2. 3." The SWAT team bursts into the bar and Simon Phoenix is gone. Swat Team officer #1: "He had to have fled to his kingdom. We can't go down there or we will be killed." Swat Commander: "We will have to figure something out to get in there if this is our best shot at nailing Simon Phoenix. John Spartan and us have been after him for 2 years." The SWAT team leaves the bar.

At the San Angeles Police Station in the computer room. John Spartan and Dana Crystal Harris are there making the arrest plan of Adam and Reggie. Dana Crystal there has on her with shirt showing her belly button and blue jeans ripped. She also has on eye shadow and lip stick. John Spartan shows what Adam looks like on a computer screen. Spartan: "This is Adam. He is wanted for mass murder. Right now were are also going to figure out a way into Simon Phoenixís hide out and catch him. Reggie will be near by a clothes store and Adam will be hanging out at an ice cream parlor. Itís just one of my hunches. Dana, you cover Adam while I cover Reggie. This would lead to the arrest of Simon Phoenix." Dana Crystal: "I'll have your helicopter pilots back me up. You have our boss Captain Healy." John Spartan and Dana Harris go out side. Zachary Lamb and his co pilot get into the helicopter. John Spartan gets into his car with Steve Healy. Steve Healy is in the passengerís side just as John Spartan is in the driverís seat. John Spartanís car is a Pontiac GTO. Dana Harris is puts her hair up with a clip. Dana Crystal to her jeep.

At an ice cream parlor. Adam is hanging out. Dana Harris shows up in her jeep. A helicopter is outside. Officer Harris gets out. Dana Harris: "LA PD, Adam. You're under arrest." Adam: "A sexy woman cop is going to take me down and I will crush her." Adam comes up and throws a punch on Officer Harris. Dana Crystal sprints after Adam.

At a clothes store out side in the back. Captain Healy and John Spartan get out of the car. Reggieís henchmen (12) show up and pull out guns just as Spartan and Healy draw their guns. They open fire on each other. John Spartan kills 2 men. Captain Healy kills one man. John Spartan kills 3 more. The other half of Reggieís henchmen put down their weapons. Captain Healy points his gun at them. Healy: "John. Go inside and you'll deal with Reggie while I deal with those men." John Spartan goes inside and runs into Reggie. Reggie: "Sgt. Spartan!" Spartan: "Reggie! You're under arrest for murder." Reggie: "We'll see about that." John Spartan puts away his gun and tries to put his hands on Reggie. Reggie hits John Spartan. Back outside Steve Healy has the men held at gun point. Healy: "You guys can resign Reggie or got to prison. You men haven't done anything to become hunted criminals yet. Resign Reggie. Reggie has killed a few people. Now you guys get out of here. " Reggieís men disappear.

Back to Officer Dana Crystal Harris vs. Pre CryoCon Adam Adam and Dana Crystal are inside the ice cream place. There are people working inside and customers eating ice cream at tables. Dana Crystal chases Adam to the other exit outside. Dana Harris lays a jump kick on Adam. Adam throws hard punches on Dana Crystal. Dana Crystal punches back on Adam. Adam throws some punches on Dana Crystal ís stomach. Adam rams on Dana Crystal and Dana Crystal lays some kicks on Adam in the chest and knocks the tough criminal down. Dana Crystal gets onto Adam and puts the hand cuffs on him. Dana Crystal throws Adam into the helicopter. Dana Crystal : "Hereís your prisoner. I learned how to kick like that from Chuck Norris. He plays Texas Ranger Walker." Schmidt: "Thank you Officer Harris." Lamb: "I'm going to the clothes store next." The helicopter departs for the clothes store. Dana Crystal gets into her jeep and leaves for the clothes store too.

Back to Officer John Spartan vs. Pre CryoCon Reggie John Spartan throws a punch back at Reggie. The 2 beat each other up in a fist fight. Reggie throws a round house punch on John Spartan and John Spartan throws Reggie into a clothes rack. John Spartan drags Reggie out side. Captain Healy is standing out there waiting. A helicopter then shows up and then the lovely young rookie cop Dana Harris in her jeep. John Spartan throws Reggie into the helicopter just as John Spartan aims his gun at Adam and Reggie and the helicopter leaves for the police station. Spartan: "I am allot closer to catching Simon Phoenix." Dana Crystal: "I'm on patrol so I won't be going after Phoenix with you." Spartan: "I believe that heís head quartered at an old warehouse. Zachary Lamb with his co pilot will deliver me there. I will catch Simon Phoenix there." John Spartan and Dana Crystal Harris get into their cars and leave.

End

Demolition Man Movie Tales

(Part 2 of the graphic novel trilogy)

Demolition Man: John Spartan vs. Simon Phoenix and the cryocons
Plot/Synopsis: Simon Phoenix has escaped from the cryo-prison and went on a killer rampage. John Spartan is thawed out to pursue Simon Phoenix. Simon Phoenix has thawed out 6 cryocons and then later on goes to thaw out 80 cryocons. Simon Phoenix had almost killed Zachary Lamb and Simon Phoenix had a convicted mass murderer named Adam murder Raymond Cocteau. John Spartan must thwart Simon Phoenix and his cryocon henchmen and maybe end tyranny.

Demolition Man: Edgar Friendly and the scraps

Plot/Synopsis: Edgar Friendly fights for freedom and fights to get rid of Raymond Cocteau and maybe put an end to his dictatorship. Simon Phoenix was thawed out to kill Edgar Friendly. Edgar Friendly has the armed scraps fire at Simon Phoenix and Simon Phoenix decides to thaw out 6 criminals named Adam, Beppo, Danzig, Elvin, Francis and Kodo from the cryo-prison. Edgar Friendly and the armed scraps join John Spartan and fight against Simon Phoenix and 6 cryocons. Most of the scraps including Jackie, Carl, Ryan and Jason have never applied for a driverís license and never even had cars or any motor vehicle in their lives because they chose not to. Jackie, Carl and a few other scraps who fight Simon Phoenixís men used to get around on skateboards un till the society rejected them. Itís that some of the scraps have only had motorcycles and other scraps have used bicycles or skateboards instead of cars or they walked to get around. In a new beginning the scraps could have already killed Simon Phoenixís goons or converted them to the good side as tyranny in San Angeles ends just as Raymond Cocteau was killed by Adam. Chief Earle and other officers have had plans to arrest the any of the 6 cryocons that survived the Wasteland battle. Edgar Friendly and the rebels including Alfredo Garcia have other plans since these men are partially reformed... they could reform them in some special way and give them a job in a new administration.

Demolition Man: City Wide Manhunt

Plot/Synopsis: Simon Phoenix has gone on a killing rampage and John Spartan has gotten the San Angeles Police Department equipped to deal with criminals like Simon Phoenix. Chief Earle sets out a city wide manhunt with a bunch of cops led by Derek Hammer after Simon Phoenix. Chief Earle didn't really know that Simon Phoenix was up to forming a crime syndicate. Chief Earle and the SA PD officers must find out about 6 cryocons thawed out suspecting that they are more escaped cryocons and if Simon Phoenix had to do with them.

Note: Some of the tales are like comic strips or shorts. Some are cut out scenes being done as for the real version of Demolition Man. The Wasteland battle (in the middle of it and the part when Simon Phoenix shoots Zachary Lamb happen at the same time.

Official Beginning

Killing rampage by Simon Phoenix

Beginning

Outside the cryo-prison in the morning is Simon Phoenix wearing a workerís clothes. Phoenix sees Dr. Mostow. The doctor gets out of his car. Phoenix: "Excuse me doctor. Going my way?" Dr. Mostow: "Thereís a problem, my car only seats one person." Phoenix: "Thatís no problem at all." Phoenix twists Dr. Mostowís neck and gets into his car. Later On... Inside the police station later in the day is Chief George Earle at his desk. He gets onto the vid phone and talks to Raymond Cocteau. Cocteau responds. Cocteau: "Enhance your calm Chief George Earle! Please tell me whatís going on." Earle: "Mayor/Gov. Cocteau we have found the possibility of Simon Phoenix going to the museum of art and history." Cocteau: "What would your perpetrator being doing at the museum?" Earle: "We think heís going to steal guns there. We have John Spartan whoís known as the Demolition Man thawed out. He will catch Mr. Simon Phoenix."

End

Simon Phoenixís need for 6 helpers

Beginning

Down in The Wasteland at night time is Simon Phoenix after Edgar Friendly. Many scraps see Simon Phoenix. Simon Phoenix sees Edgar Friendly. Phoenix: "Edgar Friendly itís time to die!" Friendly calls to the scraps. Friendly: "Get him!" A bunch of scraps are going after Simon Phoenix attempting to beat him up but Phoenix does some martial arts on those underground hooligans. The armed scraps Jackie (short black hair), Carl (black guy who has short hair and a mustache), Ryan (a Spanish scrap with long hair and wears a bandanna) and Jason (another scrap who has short black hair) open fire on Simon Phoenix. Phoenix flees. Phoenix: "I'm going to have to thaw out 5 or 6 special men." Phoenix is running away.

End

6 cryocons discovered missing

Beginning

Outside on the streets of San Angeles in an alley late at night Derek Hammer (a San Angeles police captain) is leading a search for Simon Phoenix. A bunch of patrolmen approach Derek Hammer. Patrolman #1 (Bo Bauer): "Captain Hammer, 6 of the cryocons that were frozen are missing from the cryo-prison. I don't know the real names. One of them is Paul Lewis who goes by Danzig." Hammer: "Any other names? I mean the names these cryocons go by." Patrolman #2 (Dave Loomis): "Adam, Beppo, Kodo, Elvin and Francis." Hammer: "Now we have more escaped cryocons. Put out an apv on Adam, Francis, Beppo, Kodo, Danzig and Elvin. John Spartan, Lenina Huxley and Alfredo Garcia are already going after Simon Phoenix. Letís set out a citywide manhunt on every single escaped cryocon and catch any if you see any. I'll talk with Chief Earle about this." These officers go in search of all the villains in San Angeles. Derek Hammer comes walking down the San Angeles ally. Derek Hammer runs into semi retired police officer Dana Harris-Burke. Sheís a blonde hair woman (60 year old former police captain). Dana Crystal: "Captain Hammer." Hammer: "Yes." Dana Crystal: "6 cryocons have escaped. Simon Phoenix had thawed them out to make our situation worse than it is. 5 of those 6 were John Spartanís arrests. 1 of them was arrested by me. I was a rookie cop back then. " Hammer: "We have no need to inform John Spartan. I know that you forgot how to deal with these kinds of criminals." Dana Crystal: "John Spartan was thawed out to nail Simon Phoenix. Adam was convicted of mass murder. They were all convicted of murder. Part of their conviction records states that they were looting, pillaging, plundering and other bad things." Hammer: "I'm going to inform Chief Earle of this. We have other officers working tomorrow morning and afternoon. We should have them informed." Dana Crystal: "I arrested Adam at an ice cream parlor. That was where Adam was found. There John Spartan dealt with a criminal named Reggie. All of Reggieís men were killed or they resigned." Hammer: "I'll leave the 6 missing cryocons to us and we'll leave Simon Phoenix to John Spartan. We'll search the whole city for those men. The city wide manhunt didn't work on Simon Phoenix but we could go after 6 missing cryocons. We will have an investigation put out on them." They walk down the streets of San Angeles.

End

The Wasteland Battle

Beginning

Down in the Wasteland at dusk thereís the pursuit of Simon Phoenix going onto the streets of San Angeles. The armed scraps are firing on Elvin and Francis. Danzig and Adam are fighting other scraps hand to hand. 3 huge scraps with their knives fight Kodo. Kodo slashes these 3. Then Kodo makes the move to slice Edgar Friendly. Jackie with his huge gun aims it at Kodo. Scrap #2 (Jackie): "Drop it and I won't have to kill you." Kodo refuses and tries to slice this scrap. Jackie shoots Kodo. Beppo with a new recruit returns to the view and fires on Edgar Friendly. Friendly with his explosive gun draws a bead on Beppo and fires and blows this goon away. The scrap named Carl shoots this mystery thug. Alfredo Garcia gets back up. Alfredo Garcia sees 4 of the men who are joining Simon Phoenix. Garcia: "You 4 men are under arrest for assault with deadly weapons. You're all going to the cryo-prison." A few of the scraps that have robbed Taco Bell are beating up on Danzig and Danzig is beating up on them too. Danzig is knocked down by a scrap with a baseball bat. Adam bashes 2 scraps during the battle. Some women join the battle. A female scrap (a woman who has jumped on John Spartan at Taco Bell) jumps on Adam while a few men with baseball bats and nun chucks gang up on Adam as they try to bag this tough goon. Adam throws the female scrap into the stairs and bashes and those other scraps. Scraps named Jackie and Ryan charge at Adam with handles of their guns and Adam knocks those 2 scraps down just as Carl and Jason along with some other scraps armed to the teeth shoot at Elvin and Francis while Elvin and Francis shoot at the scraps. Edgar Friendly comes in and deals with Adam. Edgar Friendly and Adam punch each other. Edgar Friendly knocks down this tough goon. Alfredo Garcia gets a big gun from a band of scraps. Edgar Friendly (to Alfredo Garcia): "Hold him. If he makes a move shoot him. This is if he makes the move to kill us." Alfredo Garcia aims his gun at Adam. Alfredo Garcia figures this thing out. Adam puts his hands up and gets back up. Danzig gets back up. Danzig attacks Garcia behind his back and those 2 retreat. Elvin and Francis also get away. Adam: "Men letís meet with Simon Phoenix on the streets." Alfredo Garcia is suited in scrap armor just, as the 4 remaining Phoenix thugs have gotten away. Alfredo Garcia, Edgar Friendly and a bunch of scraps leave the Wasteland. Katherine Spartan (John Spartanís daughter) is with the rebellion.

End

The Killing or attempted killings lead by Simon Phoenix
Beginning

Zachary Lamb is by the police car. Simon Phoenix shows up with his gun drawn. Lamb: "Yeah the Demo Man is back. Heís kicking butt down there I hope like in the old days." Simon Phoenix puts his gun in Zachary Lambís face. Phoenix: "Thereís nothing personal old man. I'm going to kill you to piss off John Spartan!." Simon Phoenix fires a shot in Zach Lambís head over the left eye. Zachary Lambs falls to the ground dead or is thought to be dead. Moments later Lenina Huxley and John Spartan get out of the car. Spartan: "Lamb! What were you doing here?" Lenina Huxley: "I empathize your loss." Spartan: "Empathize this when I get to rip of Simon Phoenixís face!" John Spartan sees Simon Phoenix in the stolen police cruiser while Lenina Huxley lays Zachary Lamb on a blanket. John Spartan fires a shot and misses. Lenina Huxley and John Spartan get into the car and in pursuit of Simon Phoenix. Later On... In Cocteauís Office at the Cocteau Center at night are Simon Phoenix and his band. Associate Bob has joined Simon Phoenixís band. Phoenix: "Bob letís go to the cryo-prison. I need to thaw out more men. Mean while you 4 men go kill John Spartan. Now Adam, I need you at the cryo-prison. Do your best to kill John Spartan. If they try to stop you run off the cryo-prison. I need you to meet with the new batches. You leave the others to kill Spartan if you have to retreat." Adam: "Yes sir." The 4 Phoenix thugs head to the lobby just as Simon Phoenix and Associate Bob head to the cryo-prison. Phoenix and Bob walk to the cryo-prison. In the lobby of the Cocteau Center Adam, Danzig, Elvin, and Francis are all standing with their guns in front of the elevator all with their guns drawn. The 4 thugs open fire on the elevator with all their ammunition. They open the elevator and find it empty. Adam: "Letís fan out the hallway. Spartan could be anywhere." The men 4 fan out. Adam and Elvin come close to the stairwell just as Francis and Danzig are hiding somewhere in the hallway. Spartan: "Old trick. That was to get them to waste bullets." Lenina Huxley: "Old criminals." John Spartan sees a giant shadow approach him. Spartan: "Elvin!" Spartan throws a punch and knocks this goon out unconscious. Spartan: "Yeah! I thought it was you!" Adam comes out and attacks too. Just as Adam rammed into John Spartan the gun fell out of his hand. Spartan: "Adam! Man Phoenix is thawing out all my old enemies." John Spartan throws a hard punch on Adam. The 2 beat each other up. Lenina Huxley has her stun baton aimed at the Cocteau killer. Huxley sprints after Adam but the tough goon retreats. John Spartan picks up his gun. Spartan aims his gun at Adam and has no clear shot to fire. Spartan: "Come on Lenina, letís get Phoenix and Cocteau and those other men. Maybe Chief Earle and are Wasteland friends or Alfredo Garcia will get Adam sooner or later." The 2 cops go to scan the long hallway for Francis and Danzig as they are heading to Cocteauís office.

End

The Thawing of 80 Cryocons

Beginning

At the cryo-prison in the night. Simon Phoenix has his first batch thawed out. Blue lasers are cutting around other cryocons frozen. Associate Bob is reading the computer scene. Associate Bob: "I have detected an intruder. Itís safe to assume that itís John Spartan." Gunther, Howie and Jed Adam with the med. techs are rushing to the 3 new goons. Phoenix: "Got speed cranks." Med. Tech: "Yes sir." Phoenix: "Good! shoot em up." They inject megadrenalin into the 3 new Phoenix thugs. Phoenix: "Men wake up. You have been defrosted. Adam here has been defrosted earlier on. Itís the future. The year is 2032. John Spartan is somewhere here. You guys and Adam go kill him." Gunther: "Rah! Kill John Spartan!" The 4 cryocons go running out the door.Inside the cryo-prison lobby is John Spartan going into the reception area with a revolver in the left hand and the Beretta in the right hand. John Spartan sees an image of the late Raymond Cocteau on the computer screen. Cocteau (image): "Greetings and be well!" John Spartan shoots the screen with the Beretta. Spartan: "I hate reruns!" 2 cryocons appear in Spartanís site. Jed has a blade and Gunther has a wrench. John Spartan shoots the 2 men. Shoots 3 bullets with the revolver into Jed and 2 bullets into Gunther. Howie jumps on John Spartan and takes the revolver. Adam comes out of nowhere. John Spartan runs into Adam again. Spartan with his free hand beats on Adam. John Spartan notices a goon named Adam. Spartan: (to Howie) "Take the gun. (to Adam) I never thought I would see you again Adam after Dana Harris put you on ice and you Howie after Captain Healy put you on ice." Howie makes the move to shoot Spartan. Spartan puts out his hand and shoves Howieís nose up his brain. Adam does the same thing that Howie did. Jumps on John Spartan too. Adam does the choke hold on John Spartan. Adam: "Give me the gun. I shove it up your..." John Spartan squat presses Adam. Spartan: "Want it so bad. Take it!" Spartan with the Beretta that Adam is trying to get shoots a bullet into Adamís throat and Adam is dead within a matter of seconds or it is thought that Adam is dead. John Spartan pulls out another Beretta and heads to the heart of the cryo-prison to stop Simon Phoenix.

End

All John Spartan, Edgar Friendly and the City Wide manhunt officers

Beginning

Meanwhile at the Cocteau Center at night. Chief Earle, Alfredo Garcia, Edgar Friendly and the armed scraps with Katherine Spartan have walked all the way to the Cocteau Center from the police station. Elvin and Francis get back up before Lenina Huxley. Francis takes pulls out his gun. Elvin gets a knife from Danzig. Alfredo Garcia sees Danzig. The cops and rebels are at the stairwell. Garcia: "I found a cryocon. This one is dead." Earle: "Search the hallway. There are more." A bunch of the scraps draw their guns. Lenina Huxley gets back up and goes downstairs. Lenina Huxley: "I think that Adam had fled to the cryo-prison." Earle: "It had to have been Mr. Phoenix that killed Raymond Cocteau. I know that there are men involved. Mr. Phoenix has thawed out 6 men. I had Captain Derek Hammer go after them. I felt no need to inform John Spartan since he would destroy the city." Lenina Huxley: "It wasn't Simon Phoenix. It had to have been Elvin, Adam or the 2 other men John Spartan and I fought in our battle. Simon Phoenix could not pull that trigger. Dr. Cocteau had done something to him where he can't kill him. He could find another way around it." Elvin and Francis show up. Chief Earle sees Elvin and Francis. Earle: "Just who I have been looking for. You 2 men are under arrest." Elvin clobbers Chief Earle. Chief Earle is lucky that his glasses didn't break. Alfredo Garica comes in and fights with Elvin and Francis. The scraps Jackie, Carl, Ryan and Jason come in and fight Francis and Elvin hand to hand. Elvin kicks Alfredo Garcia in the lower legs and he falls down. A bunch of other scraps gang up on Elvin and Francis. Alfredo Garcia notices the rehab of the 2 men. He gets back up with his gun drawn and Edgar Friendly appears with his gun drawn. They aim their guns at the 2 cryocons. Alfredo Garica: "I know the rehab on you guys. You can turn your backs on Simon Phoenix and I won't have to put you guys back in the cryo-prison." Friendly: "I will be running the show. I'll forgive you 2 guys if you 2 work for me. You can work as security workers for me. You 2 men can be in charge of security. I will spare your lives then." Elvin and Francis: "O. K." They agree. Friendly: "Start securing this place now. You 2 are on your first mission. I will over throw your boss. You 2 helped get rid of Cocteau." Chief Earle is getting upset by this. Earle: "These are convicted criminals. You guys can't do this. They belong in the cryo-prison. They are involved in the Cocteau murder." Friendly: "Shut up. These guys will work for us under behavioral engineering. They aren't criminals any more. They'll protect this place from our new enemies." The police and the rebellion head off to the cryo-prison and going after Adam who did the work for Simon Phoenix in killing Raymond Cocteau. Meanwhile... John Spartan sees an ice puck and throws it at Simon Phoenix and misses. It hits the wall. Later On...61 angry cryocons somewhere outside of the cryo-prison are waiting for Simon Phoenix and everyone else. Angry cryocon (Reggie): "It looks like that everyone else and Simon Phoenix didn't make it. I will be running this crime syndicate. I will recruit new criminals and have clones of all those who can be cloned. We will flee out of San Angeles and wait all these years. Simon Phoenix has helped us find the Wasteland. We'll someday run this world. 2 men betrayed us because of their rehab programming. We can just kill them." Reggie and everyone else without Derek Hammer and his officers knowing flee to the Wasteland. Derek Hammer and Dana Harris-Burke are somewhere in San Angeles with a bunch of police officers including officers Bo Bauer and Dave Loomis. Dana Crystal: "I heard that 2 of the released prisoners are no longer worker for Simon Phoenix. At least we won't have to go after them." Hammer: "I found out that they need a boss. Without Simon Phoenix now these men won't be committing any more crimes. I think that Simon Phoenix thawed them out so they can get revenge on John Spartan." Dana Crystal: "There are so many criminals out there that hated John Spartan and I guess that Simon Phoenix started his crime syndicate by thawing out mainly guys that John Spartan arrested for revenge on him. They also thawed out 1 guy that I arrested years ago." The cops have their stun batons drawn.

End

Official End

Demolition Man: The Geriatric Method

(Part 3 of the graphic novel trilogy)

The description of the holy thugs (thereís 50 or more). 5 of them are females (1 white with long blonde hair, 1 white with long brown hair, 1 Latin with long black hair, 1 Asian with long black hair, 1 black with long black hair). The others males (Hispanic, Asian, Black, White some are even bald head. there are holy thugs with short hair. some of the male holy thugs have long hair). They can carry knives, crowbars or baseball bats. They come from another state. They have murdered some people in the northern California and have been new criminals in San Angeles. Simon Phoenix and all of his goons are re frozen or killed. One of them can become the deputy mayor as Sabrina Miller becomes the new mayor. The rest of them could take over the entire administration and they kill all those workers for Satanic sacrifice. John Spartan must put them and Sabrina Miller on ice.

Plot/synopsis: Itís the 2040ís San Angeles. Zachary Lambs has thought to have been dead. He survives a gun shot wound from Simon Phoenix. In the society there is freedom with law and order. Cigarette smoking, profanity in public, cracking gum in public have been outlawed. The mayor of San Angeles and the president of the United States have agreed with laws by congress. Itís even illegal to chew tobacco. In race car driving only one car in a lane at a time. That law is for safety reasons. Satanists try to take over the society. All they have to do to dictate the place is kill Mayor Lenny Harris and Deputy Mayor Jack Hensen. The Satanists try to take over San Angeles. Then the devil worshippers plot to kill the president of the United States to take his place. A bunch of criminals will then be cloned. Sabrina Miller plots to become world leader. John Spartan is called in. John Spartan is a veteran officer assigned to work with Lisa Earle. John Spartan had been promoted to captain. His boss is the deputy police chief Derek Hammer. Derek Hammer had gotten promoted when John Spartan had got promoted. Every single cryocon that Simon Phoenix thawed out was re frozen or killed over those past years. Now John Spartan is up against a whole new band of villains. They are against Christmas and anything religious. Former sorority girl Sabrina Miller and her minions have killed people or attempted to kill people in the northern California. Zachary Lamb and Dana Harris-Burke came out of retirement. They are working with John Spartan and Officer Lisa Earle. Lenina Huxley got married to John Spartan over those past years. They had 2 children and Lenina Huxley left the SA PD to raise 2 children. George Earle is the chief of the SA PD still. There are young recruits in their early 20ís assigned with veteran officers. Even a couple of new recruits working with veteran officers. Even one new recruit working with a veteran officers. Zachary Lamb retired after he recovered from a gun shot wound. Now John Spartan, Zachary Lamb, Lisa Earle, Dana Harris-Burke and other SA PD officers must work together to defeat ruthless Satanists. Sabrina Miller and the holy thugs kidnap John Spartanís granddaughters, Deputy Chief Hammerís daughter and Christine Earle with the children and 4 scraps are still alive and are also being take for sacrifice. Ruthless occult criminals plot to feed souls of 4 young ladies and children to the devil and spring Satan from his prison. At sometime John Spartan and his allies have fought against the clone thugs. 9 of them were in charge and didn't wear those outfits. Instead they wore future thug outfits. 3 of the 80 and all 6 of the 6 cryocons were cloned. Also cloned was a criminal named Sean "Loco" Sanchez (a Los Angeles gang leader killed in 2001 in a gun fight with Captain Steve Healy). This guyís whole gang was killed resisting arrest. The real Elvin and Francis who were former Phoenix thugs were also killed by devil worshippers and were in charge of security for the administration of the free San Angeles ever since Edgar Friendly became the new mayor.

Beginning

San Angeles December 2045. Reggie is the only cryocon still at large in San Angeles. All of the other escaped cryocons are dead or re frozen. Reggie had killed Edgar Friendly. Edgar Friendly had never driven a car or any motor vehicle in his life. Sabrina Miller and her band of devil worshippers have killed all of the scraps except for Jackie, Carl, Ryan and Jason. Most of the scraps have never had a driverís license just like Edgar Friendly never did. Most of the scraps never had a motor vehicle in their lives. At night nearby a tennis court John Spartan (in short sleeve black T-shirt, long black pants and a beret) with his new partner Lisa Earle(with long blonde hair, purple eye shadow and glitter on the face, front of the hair and neck) discover the rebellion murdered. Spartan: (to Lisa) "This must've been Reggie with the new criminals out there." Derek Hammer and a bunch of squad officers (young rookies and veteran officers) show up. Hammer: "It was Reggie who killed Edgar Friendly. It was a band of devil worshippers who killed Your rebel friends." Lots of the slain scraps have fought against Simon Phoenix and his gang. Spartan: "I am going to find all those who did it and put them on ice." Hammer: "Chief Earle is bringing Zachary Lamb and Dana Burke out of retirement to help you deal with the devil worshippers." Somewhere John Spartan sees Reggie. Reggie gets into a Pontiac Sun fire. Spartan: "Itís Reggie. Lisa you drive. Letís get in the car." Lisa Earle and John Spartan get into their police car. Lisa Earle is driving. The chase begins. John Spartan has a handguns drawn.

The cars go down the road to the San Angeles public library. Reggie flees to inside the library. John Spartan and Lisa Earle get out of the car. Lisa Earle draws her gun. They get into the library. Spartan: "Now Lisa, be ready for anything." Lisa: "Yes Captain."

Inside the library Reggie is going to take a book. Reggie: "(singing Itís a small world after all)" A woman librarian hears Reggie. Librarian: "There is silence in the library. No singing." Reggie: "Shut up (bleep)!" The morality box buzzes. Morality Box: "You are fined one credit for the violation of the verbal morality statue." Reggie ignores the box. Reggie goes to a table with a traveling book and plans to thaw out all of the cryocons frozen and take them to Mexico with him.

John Spartan and Lisa Earle enter the library. John Spartan and Lisa Earle are in search of Reggie. Spartan: "Reggie could be anywhere in this library." John Spartan chases Reggie through the library. Lisa Earle is behind John Spartanís back. John Spartan trying to catch Reggie kicks a book shelf and knocks a bunch of books on Reggie. Lisa: "You are under arrest!" Reggie manages to flee.

John Spartan chases Reggie to an alley outside of the San Angeles library. Lisa Earle is with John Spartan. John Spartan sees Reggie. Reggie: "Spartan! Now you will die." John Spartan and Reggie beat each other up outside in an alley. Reggie tries to grab John Spartan by the neck. John Spartan throws a hard punch on Reggie. Reggie is down and is captured. Spartan: "You're under arrest for murder and resisting arrest. You're going back on ice." Derek Hammer and the police unit working with John Spartan show up. Hammer: (to the other officers) "Escort Reggie to the cryo-prison." John Spartan is talking to Derek Hammer. Spartan: "Have you found out these devil worshippers yet?" Hammer: "No we haven't." Reggie is brought to the cryo-prison.

At the San Angeles Science Center Sabrina Miller has a meeting with her gang the next day. Sabrina Miller has long blonde hair and is a former sorority girl. There are classes going on inside. Young girls and boys on a field trip. Sabrina Miller walks by the teachers and students with parked school buses. Sabrina Miller plots to kidnap a bunch of kids and put them out for the devil. They plot to spring the devil from his prison. They would kill a bunch of people for it. Sabrina Miller has 50 people in her gang. They wear clothes that are all black as does Sabrina Miller. 5 females (1 white with long blonde hair, eye shadow, collar on neck; 1 white with long brown hair; 1 Latin with long black hair; 1 Asian with long black hair; 1 black with long blonde hair). 45 makes (3 black, 3 Hispanic, 2 Asian and most of them are white. A few of the males have long hair and some of the males are bald headed. Most of the males have short hair. Miller: "Children letís review. We have killed all of the scraps. Reggie is re frozen. We sacrifice souls of people 2 weeks before Christmas Eve. Now we want to dictate San Angeles and then the world. All we have to do is kill the mayor and deputy mayor and San Angeles will be ourís. We also get to kill John Spartan. Now the 3 of you can spy on the church while the rest of us can try to kill the mayor." All Holy Thugs: "Yeah!" Once these 2 are dead then they take over. Edgar Friendly and the scraps have worked for the Mayor of San Angeles. Sabrina Miller will dictate San Angeles if the mayor and deputy mayor are killed.

At the San Angeles police station later in the day John Spartan is on the computer. Chief Earle is talking to Deputy Chief Derek Hammer about the plan of capturing all of the holy thugs. Earle: "Now John Spartan, you and your team check out the church. The leader of the devil worship army is Sabrina Miller." Lisa Earle comes in and they get background and pictures of Sabrina Miller. Spartan: "I have found pictures of Sabrina Miller and her gang. You should all come take a look at them." John Spartan is getting evidence to put these devil worshipers on ice. Earle: "All right everyone letís get them all."

Sunday Morning at the San Angeles Christian Methodist Church is a Sunday service. John Spartanís daughterís ex boyfriend Willie Andrews. (father of 2 girls Dana and Kelly who are John Spartanís granddaughters) are there sitting in the back with Dana Harris-Burke (73 year old woman with medium blonde hair with a bit of gray and looks a few years younger than she is) and John Burke (Dana Crystalís husband). Dana Harris is the older half sister of Mayor Harris. Reverend Jake Wallace with Harry Johnson (the associate minister) are at the alter. Rev. Wallace: "We have had murders here in San Angeles by devil worshipers. They sacrifice people any time they want to. Make no mistake. They must be stopped." The kids in the choir are up there. They are Sunday School students. 1 girl is Dana Crystalís little granddaughter. 1 boy is Dana Crystalís grandson. Dana Crystalís daughterís children. Thereís a man playing the piano in the background.

Outside 3 holy thugs (Mic, Rob and Bone) and Sabrina Miller are there. Miller: "You 3 boys go and spy on the Sunday service. The little girls there are John Spartanís granddaughters. John Spartanís has been married twice. His second wife was an officer of the San Angeles police. She had 2 kids and left. Sheís now a baby-sitter." Mic: "(bleep), this is a (bleep) Sunday service. This is worshiping God." A morality box buzzes outside. Morality Box: "You are fined 1 credit for the violation of the verbal morality statue! You are fined 2 credits for the violation of the verbal morality statue!" The 3 young men go inside.

Inside somewhere are the 3 young men. A janitor in the church sees the 3 young men who look like devil worshipers to him. Janitor: "You 3 men aren't welcomed in here." They punch that janitor. They are in the sanctuary the end of the service. The assistant minister notices the 3 young men in long black pants and short sleeve black T-shirts are trouble just after the service. Harry Johnson: "These 3 young men look like trouble." The minister tries to throw those 3 men out. Rev. Wallace: "This is the house of God. You are un welcomed here." Rob: "(bleep) You!" The morality box buzzes. Morality Box: "You are fined 2 credits for the violation of the verbal morality statue." That thug ignores the box on the wall and leaves the sanctuary. Dana Burke (9 year fully retired San Angeles police officer) gets in to deal with the devil worshipers. Dana Crystal: "You 3 men are under arrest." Bone: "Shut up (bleep)!" The morality box on the wall buzzes. Morality Box: "You are fined one credit for the violation of the verbal morality statue." That thugs ignores getting a violation ticket too.

On the road Lisa Earle and John Spartan are in their car. Zachary Lamb is with them. John Spartan is in the front. Zachary Lamb is in the back. At times John Spartan does drive the car. Lisa: "Captain Spartan, Officer Lamb 3 of our perps are at the church." Lisa Earle drives the car to the church. Lamb: "Then letís get to the church." The 3 cops get out of the car. John Spartan draws his guns.

Back to Dana Harris-Burke vs. 3 of the Holy Thugs. Dana isn't really too old to fight. Dana does a martial arts kick on a Mic. She punches Rob in the face. She beats up on Bone with her purse. John Spartan shows up. John Spartan is fighting Mic using some boxing methods. Spartan: "I'm putting you on ice for murder and resisting arrest. and striking a police officer." Mic: "You must be John Spartan." John Spartan knocks down a holy thug. Derek Hammer and a the young rookies show up with their veteran officers. Derek Hammer sees that John Spartan with 3 other cops have defeated those 3 holy thugs. Hammer: "You officers escort those 3 young men to the cryo-prison." The police unit takes Mic, Rob and Bone out of the church. John Spartan and everyone else leaves the church.

At the San Angeles Science Center later in the day. Sabrina Miller knows of the rehearsal for the Christmas Eve service and plots to go to the church with her 47 left over thugs. They have a van for the kids. Some of them use the van. Miller: "Tomorrow night we can kidnap the kids. We will sacrifice them 2 weeks before Christmas Eve. 1know this girl is the deputy police chiefís daughter. 1know this girl is the police chiefís daughter and her sister is in the department. 2 of the girls are John Spartanís granddaughters. The thug who killed Raymond Cocteau is dead and so is the man who ordered that thug to kill this Cocteau guy. We can take their place." They all agree.

At the San Angeles police station the next morning John Spartan is at the computer desk. They make the plan to try to save the people from the devil worshipers. Spartan: "We will catch them soon." John Spartan, Zachary Lamb, Dana Harris-Burke and Lisa Earle make their plan to bag Sabrina Miller and 47 more holy thugs. Lisa: "What we have to do is find out where they are hiding out at. That shouldn't be too hard." Spartan: "Me, Dana Crystal and Zachary Lamb have put men on ice. Dana Crystal: "I made my first arrests at a science fair. I even arrest a criminal named Adam" Lamb: "I pinned Adam under a helicopter when Officer Burke fought him." Spartan: "I killed Adam. I killed Phoenix. All 6 of those men Phoenix had already thawed out are all dead. Most of those men Phoenix thawed out later on are dead. One of them helped Sabrina Miller and her gang into San Angeles. Associate Bob is now a senator. He joined Phoenixís band and quit. The remaining scraps should be at the church to help us try to catch Sabrina Miller and her gang." John Spartan, Lisa Earle, Zachary Lamb and Dana Harris-Burke leave the police station and get in the car and go to the cryo-prison to see the 3 Holy Thugs frozen being frozen.

At the new cryo-prison (rebuilt shortly after John Spartanís final fight with Simon Phoenix) during the day. John Spartan with his partner and old friends are at the cryo-prison go to see the freezing of 3 holy thugs. There are prison guards. There is also the warden. The new warden is Eric Lynch. Also the assistant warden is there. Assistant Warden Zachary Lamb Jr. who is Zachary Lambís son is there too. Zach Jr.: "Dad. We are ready for their sentencing." The assistant warden has the guards escorting the 3 holy thugs to their cryo-pods. There are 8 men frozen in there already. Warden Lynch: "You 3 men Mic, Rob and Bone. You have been convicted of a mass murder conspiracy. You men will do 130 years in the cryo-prison with sub zero rehab. You will be placed in the cryogenic stasis during which your behavior will be altered. You are not eligible for parole." The 3 prisoners are being stripped down and place in pucked shape glasses. They are filled with water and the 3 young men are frozen. Zachary Lamb talks to his son after the sentencing about what is going on with Sabrina Miller and the rest of the holy thugs. Lamb: "We will soon find them and they will all be here."

Later on at night on the streets of San Angeles. Sabrina Miller and her thugs are walking to the church. They A few of the holy thugs are in the van going to the church. Sabrina Miller and her thugs have walked throughout the Wasteland. They get to the church. The van gets to the church.

Inside the San Angeles Christian Methodist Church is a rehearsal for the Christmas Eve show. There are 4 remaining scraps. Ryan, Jason, Jackie and Carl. Carl is a black guy with short hair and is a skinny person. Ryan is a Spanish scrap who wears a bandanna. Jason is a scraps with short hair. Jackie is another scrap with short hair. Christine Earle (one of police chief George Earleís daughters who has long blonde hair) is singing O Holy Night for her rehearsal. Christine: "(singing O Holy Night)" John Spartanís granddaughters (Dana and Kelly) with Holly Hammer have their rehearsal for their dance dressed as angels. 3 of the former cryo-prison guards are singing We 3 Kings. The 3 former guards: "(singing We 3 Kings)" There are also kids going onto singing Silent Night. Kids in the choir: "(singing Silent Night)" A man is playing the piano in the background. Holly Hammer sees the devil worshipers. Holly: "A bunch of those people look like trouble." Dana: "I saw others here on Sunday." Kelly: "Your father and my grandfather." Sabrina Miller and her gang invade the church. Reverend Wallace has Harry Johnson standing next to him. Rev. Wallace: "This is the house of God. You people are un welcomed here." Miller: "(bleep) You!" The morality box buzzes. Morality Box: "You are fined 2 credits for the violation of the verbal morality statue." She ignores the morality box. The 4 scraps go over to stop the devil worshipers. Jackie: "Hey you people stop right there." Sabrina Miller sees the scraps. Miller: "You guys can take those rebels with us. We will kill them soon."

On the road in a police cruiser. Lisa Earle is driving the police car. Dana Crystal is in the front. John Spartan and Zachary Lamb are in the back. They are on the look for all these devil worshipers out in San Angeles. Spartan: "I believe that they are in the church. Lisa letís go to the San Angeles Christian Methodist Church. This is our good change to nail Sabrina Miller and the rest of her thugs." Lisa drives to the church.

Back to the church. Sabrina Miller deals with the minister and assistant minister. She punches them. Sabrinaís thugs hit the Christine Earle, Dana Andrews, Kelly Andrews, Holly Hammer and the kids in the choir with baseball bats and crow bars. A scrap named Jackie hits a thug and it knocked out by another one behind his back. Other scraps are knocked out with crow bars and baseball bats. The other holy thugs take the kids into the van and leave. Miller: "You people stay here. You can trash this church and the rest of you can take the kids away." 14 of the holy thugs stay at the church. Sabrina Miller is somewhere outside.

On the road in San Angeles. There are a bunch of police cars that get to the church. One of the cars has Derek Hammer. John Spartan gets to the church too. Hammer: "Letís split up. Spartan, Burke, Lamb and Lisa go inside. The rest of us will search outside." Lisa Earle has a stun baton with her. John Spartan, Derek Hammer, Lisa Earle, Zachary Lamb, Dana Harris-Burke and other officers get search the church for Sabrina Miller and her holy thugs. John Spartan with Lisa Earle, Zachary Lamb and Dana Burke get inside the church while Derek Hammer with veteran officers and the young rookies go search the outside.

Inside the church Sabrina Millerís thugs are spray painting the inside. The holy thugs have baseball bats and crowbars. They are hitting the stained glass or attempting to break the stained glass the notice John Spartan and 3 of his side kicks. John Spartan and his side kicks have guns. Spartan: "You are all under arrest." Holy Thug #1: "Here comes trouble!" The holy thugs go to attack them.

Outside the church Derek Hammer and the police officers see Sabrina Miller. Hammer: "Sabrina Miller. I know who you are. You are under arrest for murder and vandalism." They try to arrest her. Sabrina Miller knows allot of karate. Miller: "You see all this (bleep)ing karate that I know? I will kick all your (bleep)." A morality box buzzes. Morality Box: "You are fined 2 credits for the violation of the verbal morality statue. You are fined 1 credit for the violation of the verbal morality statue." She throws kicks and punches on the SA PD officers. An SA PD officer gets into a martial arts fight with fight with Sabrina Miller. A cop named Bo Bauer gets into the action and fights Sabrina Miller. The cop throws a kick on Sabrina Miller. Officer Bo Bauer learned martial arts moves from Lenina Huxley, John Spartan and Dana Harris-Burke after John Spartan killed Simon Phoenix. Officer Bauer is kicked and knocked down by Sabrina Miller. Deputy Chief Derek Hammer gets into the action and takes on Sabrina Miller. Derek Hammer tries to get his hands on Sabrina Miller. Sabrina Miller does a jump kick on Deputy Chief Hammer.

Back inside the church. A holy thug with a baseball bat attacks John Spartan and John Spartan throws a some thugs into the altar. A female holy thug with long blonde hair and a collar on her neck attacks with a baseball bat. Dana Harris-Burke comes in. She gets struck at with a baseball bat. She does a judo kick on that blonde hair thug. 2 other thugs come up to John Spartan and Spartan bangs the 2 men into each other with his hands.

Back to outside the church. Derek Hammer and Sabrina Miller are in a fist fight. Sabrina Miller throws Derek Hammer into the wall and the knocked down officers with Bo Bauer get back up. Hammer: "Get her!" All those cops go after Sabrina Miller. Sabrina Miller flees.

Back to inside the church. A female holy thug with long brown hair strikes her crowbar at Lisa Earle. Lisa Earle hits that crowbar with her stun baton at the blow and it zaps this thug. Lisa: "You're under arrest." There Lisa Earle lays a kick on that thug and knocks her down. One thug attacks Zachary Lamb. Zach Lamb lays a punch on that male thug and knocks him down. Other thugs with crowbars and baseball bats try to get John Spartan. John Spartan with his hands punches a holy thug and knocks him down into the other holy thugs. They fall down like a bowling ball hitting into bowling pins. Spartan: "We're taking you all in for assaulting police officers, resisting arrest, murder and kidnapping." Derek Hammer and the other cops show up. Hammer: "Letís escort those men to the cryo-prison." They take those 14 thugs and put them in the cryo-prison. The minister, piano player and the assistant minister get there as those thugs are captured.

At the San Angeles Police Station in the afternoon. John Spartan and Lisa Earle with the 2 retired cops are going over the plan to nail the rest of the devil worshipers in Deputy Chief Hammerís office. Spartan: "Sabrina and her gang I think want to give souls to the devil and spring him from his prison. We have got to find out we they come from. They plot to spread gasoline on the church and then knock down candles." The cops are on the computer. They find out that the hideout is the San Angeles Science Center. Lisa: "Captain Spartan. Everyone. Sabrina Millerís hide out is the San Angeles Science Center." Spartan: "Letís go there." John Spartan with his partner Lisa Earle, Zachary Lamb and Dana Harris-Burke all leave and head to the San Angeles Science Center.

At the San Angeles Science Center at night outside. Sabrina Miller has a bunch of kids with John Spartanís granddaughters, one of Chief Earleís daughters, Deputy Chief Hammerís daughter and the 4 remaining scraps. 8 men with knives have cloaks on with their hoods on their heads. 2 other men have cloaks on with hoods over their heads and are unarmed. Carl: "You won't get away with this." Jackie: "Our friend John Spartan will put you people on ice." The holy thugs have the flames lighten. They have knives. Miller: "Tonight you kids will die. We sacrifice your souls in the name of Satan. Hail Satan!" John Spartan shows up with Lisa Earle, Dana Harris-Burke and Zachary Lamb. Miller: (to the holy thugs) "Now we have trouble coming. Go kill the cops." John Spartan is driving this time. Zach Lamb in the front. The 2 women in the back. They all get out of the car. John Spartan has a grenade. Spartan: "Lisa and I will catch Sabrinaís thugs while you Zachary Lamb and Dana Burke go rescue the kids." Zachary Lamb and Dana Crystal Harris rescue all of the hostages and some holy thugs attack. Dana Crystal deals with the 3 females fighting them judo style as Zachary Lamb deals with 4 of the males. Zach Lamb punches them. Dana Crystal does a judo kick on the 3 women. All the thugs with knives try to kill John Spartan and John Spartan blows 5 of them up with a grenade. 3 more men with knives attack. John Spartan rapidly pulls out his 2 berettas and shoots the thugs. One thug makes the move to throw the knife into Spartan and Spartan shoots that thug. The thugs with the knife makes the move more and John Spartan shoots 2 more and that holy thug falls dead. Other thugs attack John Spartan and Lisa Earle. John Spartan and Lisa Earle kick and punch their attackers. A few men try to lay punches on John Spartan. John Spartan punches the 2 men with cloaks on and hoods from behind his back. John Spartan, Lisa Earle, Dana Harris-Burke and Zachary Lamb all draw their guns. They all round up all of the holy thugs. Spartan: (to all the holy thugs captured) "You are all under arrest! (to the other officers) You people shoot them if they make a wrong move. I'm going to get Sabrina Miller." Lisa Earle with Zachary Lamb and Dana Harris-Burke aim their guns at all of the captured holy thugs. John Spartan goes to deal with Sabrina Miller. John Spartan goes up to Sabrina Miller and tries to arrest her. Spartan: "You are under arrest. I'm putting you on ice for murder, resisting arrest and you lead to vandalism." Miller: "Reggie was right. You are someone to kill. I should enjoy killing you John Spartan." Sabrina Miller throws a punch on John Spartan. John Spartan kicks Sabrina Millerís fist. The 2 fight. John Spartan by the entrance of the science place gets kicked by Sabrina Miller in the stomach. Spartan gets back up and hard punches Miller. They are punching each other. There John Spartan throws Sabrina Miller into the door and throws her into a pole outside where she is incapacitated for a few seconds. John Spartan pulls out his beretta and aims it at Sabrina Miller. Spartan: "Now don't move." Deputy Chief Derek Hammer, Chief Earle, and other SA PD officers show up. Also Mayor Harris and the deputy mayor named Jack Hensen show up. Mayor Harris: "I want to thank you John Spartan for nailing Sabrina Miller." Jack: "You have saved our lives. We want you to come to the New Years Eve party at the L A convention Center." There are a few prison trucks for Sabrina Miller and 25 left over thugs. Spartan: "Who had the Department of Corrections brought here?" Earle: "I did. I called them on a radio to have them take all these criminals to the cryo-prison." Sabrina Miller turns to John Spartan. Miller: "This isn't over Spartan. Me and my gang will be out for the holy war. We will help Satan defeat God and you will be dead. I will be more powerful." Spartan: "I have trained cops to deal with people like you. They will defeat Satan and you will be reformed when you come out. I have methods of preventing Satanís minions from thawing out you and your thugs. Satan and his minions will all be defeated when you are thawed out. (to the cops holding all of the prisoners) Take them all away." The cops put the devil worshipers in. All of the villains are being taken to the cryo-prison.

3 weeks later

New Years Eve now. Thereís a New Years Eve party going on at the place that was known as the Cocteau Center. There are people at a New Yearís Eve party. The 4 scraps Jackie, Carl, Ryan and Jason are riding their bicycles in the parking lot. Music is playing and there are balloons and streamers outside. The Mayor Harris and Deputy Mayor Hensen are there. There are a bunch of San Angelenos there too. John Spartan is at the party too. Spartan: "Everyone! Can I please have your attention?" Everyone looks at John Spartan. Spartan: (continued) "San Angeles is now officially crime free. When we had crime back here, Raymond Cocteau was murdered in this building by a man named Adam taking an order from Simon Phoenix. I killed Phoenix and Adam that night Raymond Cocteau was killed. All the criminals involved in the Cocteau murder are dead. After that we agreed that only cigarettes and chewing tobacco were banned. Bad language would only be banned in public places. My wife isn't with the SA PD anymore. Now turn your attention to mayor Lenny Harris." Mayor Harris: "If any crime ever is to be committed in San Angeles again we have the police equipped to deal with all kinds of crimes. John Spartan has gotten the SA PD able to deal with anything evil. Now we agreed that itís illegal to crack gum in public places." John Spartan walks out to go home. The New Years Eve party goes on.

End

Star Wars: Jedi vs. Sith Tales

Bontu Sitmus vs. Darth Bane Set 1,000 BBY set a millennium before The Phantom Menace

Beginning

A younger Bontu Sitmus was somewhere on Onderan. Bontu Sitmus is a whill. The same specie as Yoda.. The former padawan of Bontu Sitmus almost killed Darth Seer.Bontu Sitmus was forced to challenge Darth Bane. Darth Bane appears with his light saber drawn. Bontu Sitmus ignites his light saber as does Darth Bane. Darth Bane: "Bontu." Bontu: "Bane. The last of the sith you are and defeat you I will." Darth Bane: "You will die jedi." The 2 get into a light saber fight. Darth Bane swings at Bontu. Sitmus and misses. Bontu swings and doesn't hit him. Darth Bane: "I am the powerful sith and you will die. There can only be 2 of us. No more no less. A master and an apprentice. Once you die I will have a new apprentice and your former apprentice who killed Darth Chaos will die." Darth Bane lifts his light saber and Bontu cuts him in the stomach and Darth Bane falls dead. All the jedi show up. Bontu: "No more the sith are. Extinct they are." Jedi warriors: "Yay!"Bontu: "A victory it is."

End

Sifo Dyas vs. Darth Sidious Set 32 BBY during The Phantom Menace

Beginning

Sifo Dyas is a Neimoidian jedi on Coruscant. Sifo Dyas sees Darth Sidious. Darth Sidious had just sent Darth Maul to Tattooine and Darth Maul had left. Sifo Dyas: "You over here. I heard you talking to the trade federation viceroy." Darth Sidious: "Sifo Dyas. You will die." Sifo Dyas: " I guess is that you are a sith lord. I thought the sith were extinct. Now I will stop the you." Darth Sidious: "We have returned. You will all die." Sifo Dyas pulls out his light saber and ignites it. Sifo Dyas has a blue blade. Darth Sidious pulls out his light saber as well. Darth Sidiousís light saber has a curved blade. Sifo Dyas gets into battle with the sith. Itís a fierce fight. Sifo Dyas swings at Darth Sidious and misses. Darth Sidious with his sword blocks Sifo Dyasís. Sifo Dyas swings at Sidious and Sidious stabs Sifo Dyas. Sifo Dyas dies within a matter of seconds. Darth Sidious goes to contact Nute Gunray and Rune Hacko before Darth Sidious throws the body of Sifo Dyas..

Plo Koon vs. Darth Rage Set 32 BBY a few months after The Phantom Menace

On the Naboo plains. Plo Koon shows up and sees a sith lord named Darth Rage (X-Men movie characters Wolverine look alike dressed in all black). Darth Rage pulls out his light saber and ignites it as does Plo Koon. Darth Sidious is watching in the background using a force hibernation in the bushes. Plo Koon: "You must be a sith lord. I will stop you." Darth Rage: "You will have to figure us out. This is if you defeat me." The light saber fight starts. They swing their light sabers at each other. Darth Rage tries to cut Plo Koon in half but Plo Koon with his light saber blocks blow by Darth Rage. Darth Rage does a force push on Plo Koon. Darth Rage runs up to Plo Koon and Plo Koon puts a force avalanche on Darth Rage and Darth Rage is blown away. Darth Rage is crushed by the force avalanche. Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Yoda, Saesee Tiin, Eath Koth, Adi Gilla and Yaddle all show up. Plo Koon: "I sense an enemy." Mace Windu: "This guy must be another sith lord." Yoda: "The master this was this must've been and the apprentice that was destroyed." Darth Sidious is sneaking on the jedi with the force hibernation. A bunch of people guess one spot and all those jedi ignite their light sabers and go after Darth Sidious. They don't see him at all. Yoda: "To late it is. Gotten away this invisible enemy has."

On the lakes of Naboo. Darth Sidious sees Count Dooku. Darth Sidious: "My apprentice has been defeat my agent. You can take his place." Count Dooku: "I will join the sith Lord Sidious." Darth Sidious: "Good. Your name will be Darth Tyrannus. I will soon start your training and you can recruit someone for the cloning project."

End

Star Wars: Jedi vs. Bounty Hunters

It has been 30 years after the battle of Endor. Boba Fett and Aura Sing are still alive. Little is known that Bib Fortuna is still alive and has cloned bounty hunter Jango Fett through the storm troopers DNA. Dengar is still a bounty hunter. Now the jedi must stop the bounty hunters before they are captured. Somehow Bib Fortuna and his crime syndicate also managed to clone Zam Wessel. The Yuuzon Vong invaders have been defeated.

Beginning

On a Coruscant. Bib Fortuna is with Dengar and the clones of Jango Fett and Zam Wessel. Bib Fortuna: "You bounty hunters are resurrected. We need you bounty hunters to go kill the jedi." Zam Wessel is in her human disguise. The bounty hunters also leave.

On Coruscant somewhere else. Luke Skywalker has but his son Ben in training. Luke has Ben working on his light saber skills. Luke: "You'll need more practice Ben. Your class is done for today." Luke runs into Gavin whoís the chief of state. Luke: "I have felt that 2 bounty hunters of the galaxy have been resurrected. My father dealt with this Zam Wessel who tried to kill my mother." Gavin: "Also Bib Fortuna is here on Coruscant. I thought that he was dead."

In outer space. Han Solo and Lando Calrissian are flying in space on the millennium falcon. Han piloting and Lando co piloting. Boba Fett is flying on Slave 1 and fires on the falcon. The Falcon fires back. Han Solo: "Boba Fett must still want to kill me." Lando: "Itís twice that I thought he was dead." Boba Fett: "Come on Solo. You will now die." The Falcon shoots down Boba Fettís ship and it crashes on the new Alderaan.

On Coruscant. Boba Fett is still alive. Boba Fett flies out in his rocket pack. Aura Sing shows up somewhere.

Back in outer space. Han: "Bib Fortuna is on Coruscant." Lando: "Then letís go Han." The Falcon goes to Coruscant.
At a jedi temple. 5 bounty hunters Dengar, Boba Fett, Aura Sing, Jango Fett and Zam Wessel head to the place. Boba Fett: "Dad, the jedi who killed you was killed by Darth Sidious. Aura Sing acted as a mother to me." Jango Fett: "I can get Aura Sing cloned and maybe we'll get married. I can get her cloned and her clone is partially altered. I am a partially altered clone of Jango Fett." Aura Sing: "I am officially your mother once I married Jango Fett." Zam Wessel: "This is the son of a jedi who chased me around here long ago. This time I can't be caught." Dengar: "Han Solo dies this time."

Inside the jedi temple. Luke is with Leia and Mara Jade-Skywalker. Leia detects something. Luke: "Leia, what is it?" Leia: "I feel something. The bounty hunters are after us. Itís Boba Fett with his parents. Thereís also Dengar and a woman named Zam Wessel." Luke: "Our father chased her through a bar on the lower levels here years ago." Mara: "Bib Fortuna has cloned Jango Fett and Zam Wessel. Boba Fett never really had a mother. Thereís something about him that you never knew for all those years. Heís an unaltered clone of bounty hunter Jango Fett." Luke: "My father fought in the clone war and turned to the dark side." Luke, Leia and Mara all pull out light sabers and ignite them. They see Gavin Darklighter and Gavin draws his gun. Outside on the jedi temple premises Han Solo and Lando Calrissian show up on the millennium falcon.

Somewhere else. Bib Fortuna and his minions have employed Coruscant thugs and has them go destroy the jedi. The thugs are humans dressed in black and others are various aliens. Bib Fortuna: "You guys know where the jedi are. They have rebel allies. Got kill them too." They go with Bib Fortuna. They all put out blasters and blades.

Han Solo and Lando Calrissian draw their guns. Leia: "Han, our twins are on Cloud City at the library." Luke: "I sense our enemies here." They bounty hunters and criminals show up. Bib Fortuna and his minions with the Coruscant thugs show up with their guns drawn. Other thugs have knives and attack the jedi. Gavin pulls out his gun too. A few thugs attack Mara, Leia and Luke with knives and the 3 jedi cut them down with light sabers. Dengar makes the move to shoot at Han Solo and Gavin comes in and fires at him and Gavin Darklighter is shot Dengar getting in the way. Gavin dies. Han: "Gavin!"Boba Fett and Aura Sing fire their guns at the rebels and Han and Lando fire back. Han Solo shoots a Coruscant thug. Zam Wessel with her pulse rifle fires on Mara Jade Skywalker and Mara deflects some blasts. Mara cut Zamís rifle. Zam makes the move to pull out a pistol and Mara cuts her down dead. Dengar tries again to kill Han Solo. Luke Skywalker interrupts. Luke: "You will have to go through me to kill him." Dengar: "You will die too jedi."Dengar fires on Luke and Luke deflects the shots and the blasts hit Dengar in the chest and Dengar falls dead. Jango Fett fires on Leia. Jango Fett: "You will die former princess." Leia cuts Jango in half by the waist. Boba Fett and Aura Sing fire on Leia. Leia deflects the shots fired by Aura Sing throwing them back at them. Mara sprints after Boba Fett and Aura Sing and they escape on his rocket pack and a ship. More thugs are killed by Han and Lando. Bib Fortuna and his minions flee into the dust just as the 3 jedi go after them. Leia: "Luke. I can feel that Han and I have our first grand child on the way." Luke: "I know that Jacen is getting married. Jenn should replace Gavin. I have felt it. I have for seen Your future daughter in law being the new chief of state in the republic." Han, Mara, Luke, Lando and Leia all get onto the millennium falcon with the body of Gavin Darklighter and go into space.

End

Star Wars Episode 7: The Dark jedi Order (other title: A Fallen Hero)

Forty years have passed since the Battle of Endor (Return of the Jedi), where both the Emperor and Vader met their doom. During the decades since Endor, the remnants of the Empire have been defeated and New Republic formed out of the ashes of the Empire. However, enemies against the New Republic still exist. A rogue group of Dark Jedi have emerged that threaten the fragile stability that the New Republic enjoys.

Beginning

The Cloud City of Bespin has been converted into one of the many Jedi training facilities located all throughout the galaxy. The Jedi's numbers are beginning to grow to Old Republic heights. The New Jedi Order consists of about 7,000 Jedi Knights. Bespin is now the home to both Jedi Masters, Knights and Apprentices.
During routine Jedi training on Bespin, the Dark Jedi invade wearing jet packs, which send them like a swarm dropping into the upper reaches of the cloud city. These Dark Jedi are seeking to re-establish the legacy of Darth Vader and, hence, they wear a more-advanced-looking version of Darth Vader's mask, helmet and body armor in honor of their fallen hero.

As the Dark Jedi attack Bespin, their sleek battle satellites swarm the floating city and rain down turbolaser fire on the city. The Jedi are taken by complete surprise. However, the Dark Jedi seek not to conquer Bespin, but to capture some of the Jedi's prized holocrons, which hold vast quantities of information about the ancient ways and customs of the Jedi. As hundreds of light-saber battles erupt between the Jedi and their Dark Jedi counterparts, some of the Dark Jedi use concussion grenades to cause damage to Bespin's superstructure.

A few of the holocrons are captured by the Dark Jedi. With their mission now complete, the Dark Jedi retreat from the Cloud City and fly away from the city using their jet packs which they wear on their backs. The Dark Jedi fly into the nearby clouds and disappear. The roar of engines can be heard as the Dark Jedi escape in their customized Tie Rager star ships, which were hidden in the clouds above Cloud City.

The 12 members of the Jedi Council are present in the Jedi Council chamber in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Several Jedi, who survived the battle of Bespin against the Dark Jedi, related to Luke Skywalker (the head of the Jedi Council) that several Jedi holocrons were taken during the battle. Luke informs the Jedi Council that the Jedi will have to find these lost holocrons and bring the Dark Jedi under control. Luke: "We will need to find the lost holocrons and bring the dark jedi under control."

Meanwhile, just outside of the Jedi Temple, a shape-shifting Dark Jedi named Asp (looks like actor Jim Carrey) morphs into Ben Skywalker and enters the Jedi Temple. Asp makes his way to the Jedi super computer area where Asp hopes to disable the Jedi's computer network. Knight and padawan Jacen Solo (son of Han Solo and Leia Organa) and Ben Skywalker (son of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade) are walking by the computer area. They both sense something and enter the computer area. Ben and Jacen are shocked to see someone in the room that looks exactly like Ben. Asp sees the padawan and knight and flees the room. Ben and Jacen chase after Asp. Asp: "Here comes trouble."

Asp makes his way to the garage at the Jedi Temple and steals one of the Jedi swoop bikes. At a high rate of speed, Asp flies down the streets of Coruscant. Jacen: "He went this way." Ben and Jacen each get a swoop bike and pursue Asp. After a thrilling chase, Asp wrecks his swoop bike. The Coruscant zoo is nearby and Asp enters the zoo to hide from Jacen and Ben. Jacen and Ben park their swoop bikes and quickly follow Asp into the zoo. As Asp passes a cage filled with Rygor tigers, Asp pulls out his light saber, ignites it and cuts open the door to the cage. Asp exits the area and the Rygor tigers storm out of their cage. Asp:"Get them!" Jacen and Ben enter the area where the tigers are at.

Ben sees the tigers. Ben: "I've got a bad feeling about this." The tigers spot Ben and Jacen and then charge at the two jedi. Ben and Jacen ignite their light sabers and battle the tigers. Within in a few minutes, Ben and Jacen have killed all seven on the ferocious tigers. However, by the time Ben and Jacen are finished fighting the tigers. Asp as escaped to parts unknown. Ben and Jacen run into Bib Fortuna (former right hand man to Jabba The Hutt) and his minions. Bib: "You jedi will never stop us. Get them! Kill them!" Bib Fortuna and his minions draws their blasters and Jacen and Ben fight with their light sabers. Bib Fortunaís thugs are cut down by the 2 jedi. Bib Fortuna pulls out his knife and attempts to cut up the jedi and Ben Skywalker kills Bib Fortuna.

Elsewhere, Shindor (a look alike of World Wrestling Entertainment superstar The Rock), the leader of the Dark Jedi, is elated to learn that some of the Jedi holocrons have successfully been taken from the Jedi. Shindor is currently at the Dark Jedi's cloning facility, which is located on a planet nearby Coruscant. Shindor: "We will have the clones of Luke and Vader and the prophecy will be ful filled." Shindor is using this facility to make clones of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. The Dark Jedi plan to fulfill Darth Vader's prophecy that he and Luke should rule the galaxy as father and son and bring peace and order to the galaxy. The Dark Jedi are using Imperial DNA samples of Vader to produce a clone of the Dark Lord of the Sith and are using DNA samples from Luke's severed hand to produce a clone of the venerable Jedi Master. Skywalker's severed hand is currently owned by one of the chief Dark Jedi named, Spiden (look alike of Irish actor Colin Farrell who played Jesse James in American Outlaws and played Bullseye in Daredevil).

Meanwhile, Spiden hatches a plan to leak the Dark Jedi's efforts to clone Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker to spies working for the New Republic. Spiden: "With Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker cloned we can re establish the sith order. I want my leader dead so I can be your new leader and Darth Vader returned from the dark side when he killed Emperor Palpatine." Spiden hopes the leader of the Dark Jedi will be destroyed by forces from the New Republic so that he can become the new leader of the Dark Jedi. Spiden leaks this information. The New Republic military and a Jedi army plan to raid the Dark Jedi hideout.

Also, Spiden contacts Luke Skywalker and asks the great Jedi Master to meet with him on the planet of Sluivan. Spiden: "I am a smuggler that came with your missing hand. The empire once recovered your hand. Your hand was once recovered by the empire. Your hand is in perfect condition. Meet me on Sluvian." Spiden tells the Luke that Spiden is a smuggler who came across Lukeís severed hand in a preservation box. Luke learns from Spiden that the Empire recovered the hand the Vader cut off at Bespin. Spiden says that the hand is in perfect condition and can probably be re-attached to Lukeís arm. Luke agrees to meet Spiden on Sluivan. Luke: "OK. I'll go there."

Luke arrives on Sluivan with R2-D2 and C-3PO. Luke enters a room where Spiden told Luke he would be waiting for Luke. Luke sees Spiden holding his severed hand in a transparent preservation box. Suddenly, the door behind Luke closes. Spiden sets down the hand and pulls out two light sabers. Spiden holds one in each hand and ignites them. Spiden tells Luke that he will now avenge the deaths of Darth Sidious and Darth Vader. Spiden: "I will now avenge the deaths of Darth Sidious and Darth Vader. You turned your father back from the dark side." Luke pulls out his saber and ignites. Luke and Spiden fight with their sabers. Luke manages to cut off one of Spidenís hands. Spiden continues to fight with his other hand. R2-D2 rolls up behind Spiden. R2 ignites his rocket boosters and crashed into the back of Spiden at a tremendous speed. Spiden falls to the ground. Spiden stands back up dazed. With a slight movement of his hand, Luke uses the Force to send Spiden flying across the room. Spiden slams into a wall and is left unconscious. Luke thanks R2 for his valor, then Luke recovers his severed hand and then cuts the closed door open with his light saber . Luke, R2 and C-3PO exit the room. On Coruscant, a team of Jedi doctors re-attach Lukeís hand to his arm.

Luke learns that the Republic is planning to send a military unit to the planet where the Dark Jedi are cloning Vader and Luke. Luke orders the Jedi star pilots to scramble to their fighters and join the Republic forces in the fight. Luke: "I'll need you star pilots to scramble into your fighters and join the republic forces in the fight." The Republic and Jedi star fighters arrive at the planet where the Dark Jedi cloning facility is located. Hundreds of Dark Jedi fighters are waiting for them. A massive space battle ensues.
Luke and a dozen or so other Jedi make their way to the surface of the planet and enter the Dark Jedi cloning facility. Light saber battles erupt between the Jedi and the Dark Jedi. Luke finds the Dark Jedi leader, Shindor, and they engage in a light-saber duel. Luke eventually decapitates Shindor. It is not the real Shindor. It was Asp killed by Luke. Luke: "It was a changeling." The remaining Dark Jedi flee the cloning facility with the growing clones of Vader and Luke. The Jedi set explosive charges all over the cloning facility. The Jedi flee the cloning facility. A few minutes later, the cloning facility is destroyed by the exploding charges. However the dark jedi have another clone facility on Coruscant. Luke: "Thereís another cloning facility somewhere."

While the Dark Jedi cloning facility has been destroyed, the New Republic and Jedi are unaware that the Dark Jedi succeeded in preserving the growing clones of Vader and Luke, which will be utilized in the Dark Jedi's grand scheme to conquer the galaxy. Back on Coruscant, Jacen Solo and Ben Skywalker are brought before the Jedi Council. For their bravery in combating the Dark Jedi, the Jedi Council makes Jacen a master and Ben a full-fledged Jedi Knight. The two are given their official Jedi robes.

End

Star Wars Episode 8: The Evil Warriors

It is a time of a jedi war. Clones of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker are complete and Shindor the leader of the dark jedi has had cloning of the sith to replace Darth Vader since he has returned from the dark side and killed Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious. Now Jacen is a jedi master and Jhon Skywalker son of Luke Skywalker and grand son of Darth Vader has been promoted to master. Now Spiden must kill Shindor to become the new leader of the dark jedi. But the jedi are not too aware that the dark jedi have another cloning facility where more dead sith lords can be cloned.

Beginning

As the growing clones of Darth Maul, Darth Rage (Darth Sidiousís apprentice after Darth Maul) (Darth Rage wears all black and has short black hair and human, looks like Hugh Jackman who played Wolverine in the X-Men movie), Darth Voltres (Darth Sidiousís first apprentice) (a Toban male) and Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus reache completion, The New Republic passes a law against spice mining. The Kesselonians are outraged by this and align with the dark Jedi intent on re-establishing the Trade Federation. Kesselonians: "Change the laws against spice mining."

Jhon has taken an apprentice that is a descended cousin of Jedi-Master Plo-Koon, his name is Don-Koon. Jhon: "You are taken as my apprentice." Don is assembling his light saber, it is a replica of similar to Darth Maulís except it is a cross with four blades. Jhon is amazed by how strong the force is with him. Don Koon: "I have a very powerful light saber I should defeat a bunch of dark jedi."

Meanwhile Mara and Lana (look alike of young actress Amanda Bynes) are at the Jedi archival library looking at information about the Kalibar crystal. Mara: "Thereís nothing about the crystal." Lana: "Here comes trouble." Mara: "I better get my light saber. Luke has my blasters for emergencies." Spiden: "Thatís a bad idea. You 2 come with me to my base on Kessel." They are captured and taken to Kessel by Spiden- who is now a cyborg- To the Dark Jedi/Kesselonian base. They are taken inside and are put into a room next to the clones. Spiden: "Hey Luke. I am hoping for another light saber duel with you." On Bespin helping Han and Leia build their sky house. Luke: "Han letís go. Spiden wants to face me again." Han: "Leia letís go." Leia: "I have Maraís blaster. I can fell that sheís captured." They take off in the falcon in route to Kessel.

Spiden meets with the Dark Jedi leader Shindor to talk about the "Sith Order" and if they should change. Shindor: "About the sith order. We can clone every dead sith lord. We are unable to clone Darth Sidious. He died 3 times." Spiden: "He was killed by Anakin Skywalker the first time. The second time he was killed by the Skywalker twins and the third time he was killed by Han Solo. The jedi destroyed his DNA." Spiden becomes outraged and strikes down the Shindor. Spiden picks the other dead sith lords to clone. Spiden: "I will rather the dead Darths." Spiden then appoints himself the leader and calls upon the bounty-hunter Bossk to be his right-hand man. (Boosk was previously employed by Vader to find and capture Solo, but failed and trained to become a Dark Jedi) Spiden is looking into also cloning Darth Imperius, Exar Kun, Darth Bane and Lord Kaan. Even Darth Seer. Spiden: "Bossk. You now use a light saber." Bossk: "Yes master Spiden. I quit as a bounty hunter." Spiden: "I also want to clone Darth Imperius. He trained Emperor Palpatine as a dark lord of the sith and re named him Darth Sidious. Darth Sidious betrayed and murdered Darth Imperius in greed. Also Darth Seer, the legendary Darth Bane, the legendary Exar Kun and Lord Kaan."
Spidenís first act as new leader is to send all dark Jedi underneath the surface to speed up and finish construction on battle droids, and a new blockade battleship.

Jhon and Don-Koon arrive on Coruscant. Jhon announces to the 10-Member Council ( Luke And Leia aren't present) that Don-Koon is ready to face the trials. Jhon: "Don Koon is ready to face the trials." Labrion ( A jedi-master of the same species as Yoda) disagrees with Jhon. Labrion: "Ready, you are not." Jhon: "Yes he is." Jhon argues with Labrion for awhile then Rebostle interrupts and agrees with Jhon. Larbion: "Not he is." Rebostle: "Don Koon is ready to face the trials." Don-Koon is on his way to the trials, but is stopped when Jhon is contacted by Luke. Jhon then takes Don-Koon to Kessel to assist Luke in the rescue effort. They meet up with Luke and land on Kessel together. Jhon: "Letís go to Kessel and rescue my mother and my cousin Lana." Don Koon: "Yes master."

Luke greets his son and his sonís apprentice. Luke: "Hello Jhon. Hello Don." Leia stays with the Falcon as Luke, Han, Jhon, and Don-Koon go off into the Dark Jediís base.

Spiden receives notice of their arrival. Spiden: "Go capture everyone except for Luke. I will face him again." He sends Boosk, 4 destroyer droids, and a dark warrior to capture them all except Luke, they fail and the four go separate ways and draw them apart. Luke ends up in a white blank room. Spiden appears with Mara and Lana chained up to a post. Spiden: "We will exchange the Lana and Mara for a duel."Luke agrees and ignites his light saber, Spiden ignites his they duel around and Spiden stops. Spiden: "We will finish later." Luke gets Mara, but Spiden takes Lana. Mara fights with the Kesselonians. Luke gives Mara her blaster. Luke: "Hereís your blaster Mara." They fight in a gun fight.

Luke and Mara meet back at the falcon where Han, Jhon, and Don-Koon are waiting. Luke: "Spiden got away and they are re establishing the Trade Federation." They get on their ships and fly to Coruscant while Jhon and Don-Koon fly to Endor to get the Ewoks.

Luke, Mara, Leia, and Han with C-3P0 and R2-D2 arrive on Coruscant and talk to the leaders of the senate about the up-rising threat of the Trade Federation. Chancellor Ackbar: "Take about 1,000 jedi with you and go to Kessel to negotiate."
Chancellor Ackbar sees the negotiations failing and tries to contact Luke, but he is many light-years away. Chancellor Ackbar: "This negotiation is failing."

Jhon, Don-Koon and the Ewoks arrive on the crumbled Bespin. They gather supplies such as light sabers, blasters, and thermal detonators. They then contact Luke and agree to meet on Dantooine before going to Kessel. Luke: "Meet with us on Dantooine before we go to Kessel." Jhon: "Yes dad." Luke Skywalker runs into Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus and fights him in a light saber duel. Count Dooku: "You are a powerful jedi. Your father killed me." Luke: "And my father and his Emperor your former master killed each other. I had brought my father back from the dark side when he killed Darth Sidious."Count Dooku: "And your father is cloned with you. Spiden is starting the sith council." Luke: "I must stop him." Count Dooku: "No you won't. You'll be dead." Count Dooku makes the death move but Luke is more powerful than Darth Tyrannus. Luke Skywalker kills Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus.

Meanwhile Spiden takes Lana and shows her the clones. He chains her to a wall and checks the status of the clones. The clones of other sith lords are Lord Kaan, Exar Kun, Darth Imperius and Darth Bane are being cloned and are twenty-four hours from completion. Spiden: "Hey Bossk. Ready the weapons and armor."
Luke and Jhon land their ships on Dantooine. Luke contacts Spiden and tries to negotiate but Spiden disagrees.
Spiden: "Come to Kessel and fight me if you want to save Lana." Luke: "I will." Luke agrees but he gets on the ship with Jhon, and Don-Koon. Luke, Jhon and Don-Koon see battle droids and destroyer droids and ignite their light sabers. The droids fire on the jedi and the jedi defeat all of the droids.

They travel to Kessel where they overwhelm Spiden and Boosk. Spiden is thinking of cloning Grand Admiral Thrawn and other imperials in the empire to bring back the empire. Spiden: "We can clone the empire and maybe bring back Grand Admiral Thrawn. I could become the new Emperor." The three Jedi ignite their light sabers and attack. Luke and Don-Koon take on Spiden as Jhon fights Boosk. Spiden with his two light sabers kicks Don-Koon in the face and then strikes him down. Jhon becomes outraged and strikes down Boosk. Jhon: "You are going to pay for killing my apprentice Spiden." Luke takes on the clone Darth Rage. Luke: "Who are you?" Darth Rage: "I am Darth Rage. Don Koonís descended cousin killed me and I came after Darth Maul." Luke beats Darth Rage in a light saber fight and kills him. Luke goes over to Spiden and deals with him.

Luke cuts Spidenís left arm. Spiden tells Luke he has fought well. Spiden: "You have fought well old Skywalker." Then he looks at his watch and laughs. Spiden: "Itís time to go. Take Lana and leave here." Luke agrees. Luke: "I will." Luke takes her to the ship and yells for Jhon but he wants to avenge his apprenticesí death so he chases after Spiden and duels him. Luke: "Jhon letís go." Jhon then strikes him down but Spiden is not dead and returns to the ship. Spiden is nearly dead.

Luke contacts Han on Dantooine. Luke: "Han, Lana should return shortly. Spiden might not be dead." Lana: "There are surviving clones." Luke is horrified. Jhon is angry as he looks and holds the light saber that was once Don-Koonís. Jhon: "Spiden will die for sure next time." Lana: "Jhon will you train me as a jedi?"Jhon: "No." Lana: "Will you train me Uncle Luke?"Luke: "Yes. I will train you as a jedi." Luke starts to train her on their way back to Coruscant.

Luke and Han land their ships on Coruscant. Han and Leia are reunited with their grand daughter Lana, who is now Lukeís Jedi apprentice. Lana: "Grandma. Grandpa. Luke will train me as a jedi." The jedi have prevented the re establishment of the Trade Federation. Darth Voltres shows up and attacks with his light saber ignited. Luke pulls out his light saber. Lana takes out herís too. Luke: "If you and I strike this sith lord down you can become a full fledged jedi knight after your training." Luke and Lana fight Darth Voltres. Lana strikes down Darth Voltres and the sith clone falls dead.

Meanwhile back on Kessel the glass coffins which hold the clones of Darth Imperius, Darth Bane, Lord Kaan, Darth Seer and Exar Kun clones step out...

End

Star Wars Episode 9: The Jedi War

It has been over 40 years since the battle of Endor. Luke Skywalker and his son Ben fight against the army of dark jedi. They have brought back storm troopers. Spidenís schemes to take Emperor Palpatineís place. The dark jedi order led by Spiden use aged bounty hunters Boba Fett and Aura Sing to hunt down the jedi knights. The bounty hunters use Garindan (also known as Long Snout). Han Solo and Lando Calrissian must team up with the jedi and defeat these evil villains. Now Luke Skywalker goes face to face with Spiden. Spiden has also cloned Exar Kun, Darth Seer, Darth Imperius (Darth Sidiousís master) and Darth Bane. Also Lord Kaan is cloned. Admiral Daala has returned. Spiden had already became the new leader of the dark jedi for one year but was thought to be dead when Jhon (Ben) Skywalker struck him down but Spiden was only struck down in the stomach and just stabbed. Spiden wants to start a sith council lead by Exar Kun and Darth Bane. The jedi learn that Spiden is still alive and Spiden managed to kill Shindor. Darth Bane is a member of the council in charge. Other members are Darth Seer, Darth Imperius and Lord Kaan. Sith warriors are Darth Vader, Darth Maul and Darth Venom (Luuke).

Beginning

(on Coruscant)

Spiden the dark jedi leader and his army of dark jedi are in a lab and have cloned other sith lords. Darth Imperius (male, wearing all black, same specie as Aura Sing, looks a bit like a clown), Darth Bane, Darth Seer (a female zabrak with long hair and wears a cape with all black) and Lord Kaan along with Exar Kun. Admiral Daala joins Spiden. Admiral Daala: "The republic suspected that I was dead. This time Han Solo dies." Spiden sends Long Snout with 2 aged bounty hunters Aura Sing and Boba Fett after the jedi knights and Han Solo with Lando Calrissian. Spiden: "You Boba Fett, Aura Sing and Garindan. Go kill the jedi. Kill the 2 former smugglers too. Thatís Lando Calrissian and Han Solo. Lord Venom, you go deal with the jedi and kill your real self." They leave with Luke Skywalkerís clone. Spiden also clones the imperial officers like Grand Admiral Thrawn and other imperials. The clone Luke is now known as Darth Venom. Darth Venom is sent with the bounty hunters.

Luke Skywalker and his jedi team are down at the streets of Coruscant with his wife and son Mara and Jhon (Ben). Luke: "I sense the presence of my clones with the bounty hunters." So are Leia and her children Jacen and Jaina (Jaina Solo now looks like the famous pretty actress Sandra Bullock). Thereís also Lando Calrissian and Han Solo. Lando: "I thought that Boba Fett was dead. We killed a clone of his father known as Jango Fett." Mara: "Boba Fett was an un altered clone of Jango Fett. Aura Sing acted as a mother to Boba Fett because Boba Fett didn't have a mother." Jacen: "My wife serving as a senator of Jacen Soloís wife Jenn is with the republic.Sheís the senator of Corellia." Garindan shows up with his comlink and blaster drawn. Long Snout calls out to the bounty hunters Aura Sing and Boba Fett and the clone Luke. The Bounty Hunters with Darth Venom show up. Jaina Solo: "I have a bad feeling about this." Han: "Whatís there Jaina?" Jaina: "Our enemies are there. "Leia:"I sense that itís Aura Sing with Boba Fett. Also the clone Luke." Jacen: "Long Snout is there too." Boba Fett has his gun drawn. Boba Fett: "Itís time for another rematch Solo and Calrissian. Garindan is with me too." Darth Venom draws his light saber. Garindan (Long Snout) draws his blaster. Lando: "Hey Long Snout!" Long Snout shoots at Lando and Lando quickly draws his blaster. Han Solo also draws his blaster. Boba Fett and Han Solo get into a gun fight. Boba Fett: "Now you will die Solo. Dengar killed Gavin Darklighter." Han: "And Luke killed Dengar." Luke Skywalker draws his light saber. Mara Jade Skywalker draws her light saber. Leia Organa Solo also draws her light saber. As does Jhon (Ben) Skywalker and the Solo twins Jacen and Jaina. The men get take on Darth Venom as the women take on Aura Sing. Itís Luke Skywalker, Jhon (Ben) Skywalker, Coran Horn, Kyp Durran vs. Darth Venom. Itís Mara Jade-Skywalker, Leia Organa-Solo, Jaina Solo and Callista vs. Aura Sing.

They all clash their light sabers into each otherís. Leia learns that Aura Sing is the one who attempted to kill her mother and that Padme fought Aura Sing when she was pregnant with the Skywalker twins and Mara learns that Aura Sing killed her Aunt Xio. Aura Sing: "I killed your Aunt Mara for her betrayal. She failed to kill your mother in law. You will die too and your Leia I had to kill your mother when she was pregnant with you but we decided within a few years that your mother would live if she joined the empire." Leia: "I thought that you and Boba Fett were dead after all those years. My husband killed The Emperor and he was never resurrected again." The Lando Calrissian and Han Solo vs. Long Snout and Boba Fett fight breaks out. Just as the fight erupts, Han Solo shoots Boba Fettís rocket pack and Boba Fett is blown up and falls all the way to his doom or he lives. Lando Calrissian is finishing off with Long Snout. That moment Garindan makes the move to shoot Lando in the head and then Lando shoots Long Snout in the chest and is dead within a matter of seconds. The jedi were finishing off with the dark jedi and sith lord. Darth Venom force pushes Corran and Kyp down. Darth Venom: "Now you jedi will die and I should be your replacement Luke." Luke: "Over my dead body." Luke Skywalker comes in and cuts his clone in half by the waist just like when Obi-Wan Kenobi defeated Darth Maul in The Phantom Menace. The women jedi were finishing off with Aura Sing.

Aura Sing stabs Callista in the heart and she is dead within a matter of seconds. Aura Sing kicks Mara and Leia and knocks them down. Jaina charges at Aura Sing and cuts her down. Aura Sing is dead within a matter of seconds. The female jedi go over to the body of Callista. Boba Fett flies back up and shoots a couple of the jedi knights (Corran Horn and Kyp Durran) with a missile and these 2 are dead. Boba Fett:"Now you jedi will die." Boba Fett attacks of a couple of other jedi knights. Boba Fett with his blaster shoots at Jacen Solo. Jacen deflects them and cuts the blaster and then Boba Fettís head just like Mace Windu cut off Jango Fettís head in Attack Of The Clones. The Skywalker and Solo family carry the bodies of the slain jedi onto the millennium falcon. They leave Coruscant and go to Dantooine for a memorial service for the slain jedi.

(in outer space)

Spiden and his dark jedi clan with former members of the galactic empire head to a sea shore planet known as Rengar on space ships. It has ocean beaches and board walks.

(on Dantooine)

Thereís a memorial service at night for the 3 slain jedi knights (Callista, Corran Horn and Kyp Durran) being preached by a galactic holy man. Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade-Skywalker, Jhon (Ben) Skywalker, Jacen Solo, Leia Organa-Solo, Jaina Solo, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Wedge Antilles with his family and a bunch of the jedi who made it to the service. The bodies of Callista, Corran Horn and Kyp Durran are being burned up on the altar (just like the funeral service for Qui-Gon Jinn at the end of The Phantom Menace).

(on Rengar)

Spiden and his dark jedi clan land on Rengar. They are nearby a board walk. They set up clones as also water troopers. Admiral Daala had cloned some soldiers for the water troopers.Admiral Daala: "I have picked a bunch of people for the clone project to replace the storm troopers. They are not just Jango Fett clones but clone of a bunch of imperials. They are clones of Boba Fett partially altered just like the clones of Jango Fett were altered storm troopers. I have even hand picked other people for the cloning act." Spiden: "Good." Grand Admiral Thrawn places the water troopers on their boats. Thrawn: "Man your positions. Get to your battle stations." Long ago Padme and other early rebels have fought Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, imperial officers and storm troopers on this planet and died. Captain Panaka, Captain Typho and Sio Bibble were killed on this planet along with Xio Jade and Jar Jar Binks.

(on Tattooine)

Tahiri Velia had returned from a mission. Arden Lyn comes out of the shadows and attacks (sent by Spiden and formerly a hand to Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious to kill jedi knights) Tahiri Velia. Tahiri draws her light saber and Arden Lyn shoots lasers out of her robotic arm. Tahiri: "You. Arden Lyn." Arden Lyn: "I heard who you are. You're a friend to the later Anakin Solo named after his late grand father who was Lord Vader." Tahiri deflects those laser blasts with her light saber. Tahiri is running out of energy and there Arden Lyn does a martial arts kick on Tahiri. She finishes her off with a laser blast. A tribe of tusken raiders attack Arden Lyn with gadderffii sticks and she blasts every single one of them. Arden Lyn gets into her space cruiser and heads to Rengar.

(in outer space)

The millennium falcon is flying to Rengar. Lando Calrissian and Han Solo are piloting the falcon. Luke, Mara, Leia, Jacen, Jaina and Jhon (Ben) are in the ship. Luke: "Tahiri was killed by Arden Lyn and sheís joining with the Spiden and the sith council on Rengar."Jhon (Ben): "Darth Vader and Darth Imperius are on Coruscant." A rebel space ship follow the millennium falcon to Rengar. All the space ships land their.

(On Rengar)

Spiden with the cloned sith lords (except for Darth Vader and Darth Imperius) are walking down the board walk and somewhere awaiting Arden Lyn. Spiden: "Here comes Arden Lyn. I have sensed it. My remaining dark jedi warriors are on Coruscant with Darth Sidiousís master and Darth Sidiousís most powerful former apprentice." The jedi are fighting the dark jedi all over the galaxy. Lowbacca is one of the jedi fighting the dark jedi and Kyle Katarn is leading the attack against the dark jedi all over the galaxy.

(on Coruscant)

Jedi master Kyle Katarn is with a bunch of jedi knights including Lowbacca. Kyle Katarn: "All you jedi will deal with the dark jedi. I take on Emperor Palpatineís sith master and Lowie will take Darth Vader." They are fighting the evil jedi knights with the clones of Darth Vader and Darth Imperius. Lowbacca kills a few dark jedi. A few jedi are killed by Darth Vader. The fighting is nearby the Coruscant mall. The cloned Darth Vader and Darth Imperius is leading the dark jedi on Coruscant. Lowbacca gets into a light saber fight with Darth Vader. Darth Vader: "You are related to Chewbacca. I am an evil clone of the jedi who defeated Emperor Palpatine." Kyle Katarn gets into a light saber fight with Darth Imperius. Darth Imperius: "You are very powerful and it is you who defeated 7 dark jedi years ago. I am the master of Emperor Palpatine. He killed me in greed and he ruled the galaxy with Darth Vader and heís my new apprentice." Kyle Katarn: "And Darth Vader returned to the light side and saved Luke and killed Darth Sidious."

(on Rengar)

The Millennium Falcon has arrived. Everyone gets out of the falcon. The republic is attacked by dark troopers. Han Solo and Lando Calrissian shoot the dark troopers who attacked. Han Solo, Lando Calrissian and the jedi go to the beach. The jedi all draw their light sabers. On the beach Admiral Daala and Grand Admiral Thrawn with a new imperial. His name is General Addux (looks like actor Daniel Von Bargen from Universal Soldier: The Return and Broken Arrow) and also with Commander Inync (looks like World Wrestling Entertainment announcer Jerry "The King" Lawler). They all draw their guns. Arden Lyn joins the battle. So does Lana Solo. Lana Solo and Arden Lyn fight each other in a gun and light saber fight. Han: "Lando and I will take the imperials while you jedi deal with the sith and dark jedi." The cloned sith lords ignite their light sabers as does Spiden. All the jedi on the beach ignite their light sabers. Luke:"I'll take Spiden." Leia: "I'll take Darth Seer." Jacen: "I'll take Darth Maul." Ben (Jhon): "I'll take Exar Kun." Mara: "I'll take Darth Bane." Jaina: "I'll take Lord Kaan." Leia Organa-Solo vs. Darth Seer Jacen Solo vs. Darth Maul John (Ben) Skywalker vs. Exar Kun Mara Jade Skywalker vs. Darth Bane Jaina Solo vs. Lord Kaan They all take each other on.

Over to the beach. Water troopers are firing from their boats and they are being shot at by the rebels. Admiral Daala gets shot by Han Solo and falls dead. Grand Admiral Thrawn kills a couple of the rebels by the swimming area. The fighting breaks out. Darth Maul: "I will kill you just as I killed a jedi named Qui-Gon Jinn." Jacen Solo gets sliced at by Darth Maul. Jacen Solo cuts Darth Maulís light saber in half. Jacen: "Just as Obi-Wan Kenobi cut you in half." Darth Bane: "Yodaís master killed me. I will kill you too." Also Mara Jade-Skywalker cuts Darth Bane in half by the torso just as Darth Bane raises his light saber about to cut Mara and the dead sith lords falls into the water. Darth Maul charges at Jacen with his 2 light sabers and Darth Maul is cut in half by both sides. Split in 2. Luke Skywalker makes the move to cut Spidenís head off and misses the blow. Spiden: "Your son has thought to have killed me but he was wrong. You can't kill me." Luke: "Wrong." Spiden strikes back and Luke blocks Spidenís attack with his light saber.

Back to the rebellion vs. the empire. Han Solo and Lando Calrissian leading the attack on the empire have killed allot of dark troopers. Lando shoots Grand Admiral Thrawn in the chest and he falls dead. Commander Inync sends the remaining water troopers to the inlet to kill the jedi .Commander Inync: "You guys go and kill the jedi. Help the dark lords of the sith." Inync fires on the rebels and Han Solo shoot Inync dead. The rebels are dealing with General Addux and the remaining dark troopers. General Addux: "You soldiers will die. As will you Solo and Calrissian." A rebel shoots General Addux just as he tries to shoot Han Solo. The rest of the clone troopers are killed in that battle.

Back to the inlet. Jhon (Ben) Skywalker is finishing off with Exar Kun just as Leia Organa Solo is finishing off with Darth Seer. Exar Kun: "Young jedi, you will die." Jhon (Ben): "My father as defeated you in spirit before and you seduced Kyp Durron." Exar Kun: "I have felt that Boba Fett killed Kyp. You will join him. Your father has defeated me and brought Kyp back from the dark side." Jhon (Ben) stabs Exar Kun in the chest and he falls dead just as he makes the move to kill the young jedi. Darth Seer: "I re established the sith before Emperor Palpatine. I died of old age." Leia: "I have learned about the sith lords through Mara over the past year just as we tried to kill you clones." Leia has Darth Seer swing at her. She then cuts off the dark lords head. Luke is still fighting Spiden with their light sabers clashing into each otherís.
(on Coruscant)

Allot of the jedi kill the dark jedi. Darth Vader makes the move to slice Lowbacca in half. Darth Vader: "Now you will die. With this light saber I should send you to meet Chewbacca." Lowbacca cuts off Darth Vaderís head. Itís a victory of the dark jedi army. Darth Imperius tries to cut Kyle Katarn in half with his light saber. Kyle Katarn stabs Darth Imperius in the chest and Darth Imperius falls dead. Kyle Katarn: "Victory. We have defeated the dark jedi army. I can fell that Luke is still fighting Spiden."

(on Rengar)

Lana Solo was finishing off with Arden Lyn in the gun and light saber fight. They are now nearby the light house. Arden Lyn: "Now Lana, you will die and join your Uncle Anakin." Lana: "You will be stopped. My family had defeated the sith just as you have lost." Arden Lyn fires a laser shot at Lana Solo and Lana cuts Arden Lynís gun and Arden Lyn makes the move to kill Lana with her robotic arm and Lana cuts Arden Lyn down dead.
Over to Luke vs. Spiden. Water troopers get out of their boats and attack. Lukeís jedi people fight back. They deflect the blasts by the water troopers and hit them with their own blasts. Jaina Solo is finishing off with Lord Kaan. Lord Kaan swings his light saber and Jaina Solo stabs Lord Kaan in the chest and the fallen sith lord is dead within a matter of seconds. Luke was finishing off with Spiden. Spiden raises his light saber in the air to cut Luke in half and Luke slices Spiden in the stomach and Spiden cut in half. Spiden: "As you know old Skywalker. I am impossible to kill." Spiden goes for his light saber and Luke cuts off Spidenís head and Spiden is officially dead. Itís a victory over evil. Lana goes over to her family. Lana: "Every criminal in the galaxy is now in prison. I have felt it." Luke: "Lana, you are now officially a jedi knight." Lana: "Then I will officially be given my jedi robes when we get back." Luke: "The jedi now prevent crimes from taking place in the galaxy."

The next day. A party is going on to celebrate the defeat over the empire remains and the dark jedi on Rengar. Lana Solo has gotten her jedi robes. Luke Skywalker with his jedi order are there (including Lowbacca, Mara Jade-Skywalker, Leia Organa-Solo, Jhon Ben Skywalker, Jaina Solo, Jacen Solo and Kyle Katarn). So is Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Chancellor Ackbar, Wedge Antilles with his wife and kid and other rebels. Also are C-3P0 and R2-D2. So is the republic including Lana Solo and Jenn Solo. Also the other grandchildren of Han and Leia... Mercra and ĎBlue 3.í The spirits of Padme Amadila-Skywalker and Chewbacca are there. So are the jedi spirits in the background. The spirits of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Plo Koon, Ki Adi-Mundi, Adi Gilla, Kit Fisto, Qui-Gon Jinn and other jedi knights like Callista, Anakin Solo, Tahiri Veila, Kyp Durran, Empatojayos Brand, Coleman Trebor, Aayla Secura, Corran Horn and Don Koon with all other jedi who have died in the days of the empireís beginning. Luke sees the spirits and waves to them. The jedi spirits wave to Luke. The party goes on and the galaxy is now free and peaceful.

End
demolition18 is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Off-World Discussion Forum