Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > First Contact

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

First Contact

Welcome to the SQUAD! New pilots, introduce yourself here; veterans will greet you warmly.

Old Oct 11, 2006, 03:01 PM   #1
Bryce
Apprentice
1 flights since Oct 2006
a french science fiction short story

Hi everyone,

When I was a teenager in the 1960s, I read an anthology that included a translated french science fiction story about the aftermath of an invasion of earth by giant insects from outer space.

Does anyone know the title of this story?

Bryce A. Suderow
Bryce is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2006, 04:58 AM   #2
Jove
Sector Marshall
743 flights since Nov 2002
Re: a french science fiction short story

I'm not too au fait with French SF, especially not from the 50s / 60s era.

However... could it be...

"On a Hurlé dans le Ciel" - by Henri Richard Bessière.
Described as a "Futuristic story: Earth has been taken over by the Kerlosians. Earth rebels plot to destroy the Kerlosian base on Mars."
???
Jove is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > First Contact