Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Closed Thread

Old Oct 8, 2003, 05:26 PM   #106
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001
Re: Fan/Original Fiction

I've finally finished!!!
Old Oct 14, 2003, 08:26 AM   #107
Iwata
Autarch
2,558 flights since Aug 2001

You listen to me, Demo18: This thread has good, ORIGINAL fan-fiction.

You contaminated Off-world with your "stories" enough as it is, but you will NOT post fan-fic here, understand?

I don't want this thread to turn into another "Demolition18" thread.
Old Oct 15, 2003, 06:25 PM   #108
becks-orion
Cluster Admiral
1,175 flights since Oct 2003

boo

Last edited by becks-orion : Oct 21, 2003 at 05:08 PM.
Old Nov 2, 2003, 07:47 AM   #109
acidflapjack
Recruit Pilot
17 flights since Sep 2003

My name is anibar i am using the kings laguage he has decreed that everybody uses his language. I am a beast master the rank is i am told an honored rank, i look after fourteen beast in total six runners and eight war beast. the runner beast and tall thin things with long legs they are used to send messages from one end of a battle line to the other. The war beast are large brutish creatures that are only good for one thing serch and destroy i am sent with them out with the van gaurd to find a safe place to stay for the night any rebles they find they hunt them down kill them. i also fight in the army against the rebels they are trying to over throw the 7th king he is a just man that came to are planet and tried to make world peace he is not of our world that is true he has come from a place called earth i have to admit that he is peculiar to look at but he has been teaching us to be blind to peoples differences we have been fighting for four years now and i am tired, tired of the fighting and the killing i once caught a rebel alive and tried to talk to him about why he fights ut before i could get any sence out of him one of my war beasts got loose and killed him in front of me i hate these animals they are stupid violent things that smell of rotting fleash i am tried of them

we have been making a camp on a farmers field there are strange noices coming from around us people say that it is the farmers animals they are black and white creatures they and large with lots of meat making them apper wide they keep making this strange mooing sound alot of the army havent seen these animals before they are yelling at them and throwing rocks at them making them run away i have no need to look at them i just want to sit here and stare into the fire smelling the food being cooked the last bits of the army are marching into camp some are collapsing just as they walk in and instantly they are picked up by a swarm of women as no one is going to help them if the women dont help they stay there till either they move themselfs or they are killed by scavengers i can not comment on this pratice as i myself have left a comrad in the mud people have got tried of teasing the farmers beasts and are now looking for something else to entertain them my running beast are asleep around my feet they are more intelligent them the war beast i am fond of them and it is alway a great blow to me when one of them is knocked down the enemy have found that is they aim for these creature the messages dont get to the people and the army can be thrown into chaos if the officers dont keep there head........

this is a story i started but i dont know if it has a future so to speak so it may never be finished
Old Nov 4, 2003, 09:13 AM   #110
ThinWLady
Mrs. Tony Harrison
1,295 flights since Feb 2002

(To Splend: You know, that start gave me a somekind of déjà vu of a Pepsi commercial with D. Beckham... Good start though.)

An Edifying Story

I was standing on the top of a staircase. It looked funny from there. It looked funnier when I threw my head into it. There it was going. Bouncing joyfully downwards in that big and white staircase. That one which makes a spiral. Like in shells.
“Well, now?” I thought and scratched my gullet. “Was that so clever at all?” No, it wasn’t.

I was standing on the top of the white staircase. Headless. It doesn’t happen every day. When it happens you just stand there - if you don’t try to find your head. Which can be very hard without eyes. And you can’t also hear your voice. Unless it’s your heart’s voice. And that doesn’t help much but at least something is working. You’ll have to wait until somebody comes and kicks you down. There you’ll roll down. Hee-hoo.

If you’ll find your head, be sure you’ll put it on right. Otherwise it’s like with taps. Once you’ve cleaned it inside and installed all its parts back, it may not work properly anymore. People give you a black eye and broken bones because they’ve burnt themselves when they’re tried to get ice cold water. It’s not very nice. Unless you’re a masochist.

Listen to me, child. I know these things.
Old Nov 7, 2003, 06:19 PM   #111
Unregistered
n/a flights since

Once upon a time-THE END.
Old Nov 17, 2003, 06:02 AM   #112
ThinWLady
Mrs. Tony Harrison

Favours of all kinds (Waiting for more)

She was just a glow of that person she used to be. Or so it seemed to her when she was looking out of her window, watching the smoky morning rising up behind the glass. Once the glow was just like a body part for her. Things changes. A cold sheet was laying on the floor, next to her. What does a glow need to wear? - Nothing. Sally kept watching how her reflection took a sip from her coffee mug. Warm liquid went slowly down and down and down.

10 a.m. Sally’s doorbell rang. It was Mr. Henderson. A pale and thin man. He wanted the same what he wanted on the last week and the week before that. His wife was at work and he had an itch. Or that was what he always said. With his broken English. Sally went on her knees. Mr. Henderson sang Delilah. About six times.

10:55 a.m. Sally washed her so-called private parts. Sometimes she found it fascinating but not at this time. She made wet traces on the floor. She combed her raven black hair to left. Then she took her brownish trench coat and handbag from her closet. And went out.

In her favourite corner shop she bought two apples, an orange (for Mr. Kress), a cucumber, chicken soup, cheap tea with a lemon flavour, a chocolate bar, white bread and milk. “Hello Sally! How are you?” Mrs. Henderson made the cash machine sing. She had a big fat red smile on her face. She was very sincere. Sally never paid with cash. Her tits didn’t exactly like the harsh manners of her coat, so they tried to make a pair of holes into the fabric. Sally and Mrs. Henderson talked about the weather. A little girl came to them with a moneybox and told about good things. Sally gave her a coin.

11:30 a.m. Mr. Smith came. It was his lunch hour. He asked if Sally could drink two bottles of water for him. He wanted to watch her stomach grow. She wanted some extra for that. It was okay with Mr. Smith. Everything was okay if he just could watch her belly button to pop out. That nervous man. Sitting there. Naked. Hands shaking. Sally was freezing. The water was cold. An hour later that sweating man came to her and embraced her. He kissed her roundish belly. “My sweet baby. Sweet, sweet, sweet baby”, he mumbled. She gave desperate looks at her bathroom. Sally saw grey spots. “May I get your elixir bottled?” Of course Mr. Smith got his elixir.

1 p.m. It was still cold. Sally ate an apple. Then she waxed her legs and did some exercising.

1:43 p.m. She changed the colour of her lipstick.

2:06 p.m. Mr. Kress stepped in. He was late. A tiny, bald guy. Sally gave him a massage, a slap on his face, put the orange into his mouth and balanced his books. Well, at least he paid well.

5 p.m. Seven dark windows for her glow. The glow hurried by them with thinking eyes. Inside the building she greeted people with a happy smile. The glow was wearing neat clothes, nothing very feminine, but something extremely black and white. “How is our little secretary today?” Mr. Orange asked and patted her right arm. His fat belly moved like jelly when he laughed. Tall but sweet Mrs. Pritz smiled kindly. She asked if Sally could show her last week’s right answers. Between the lessons Sally chewed the cucumber and the chocolate bar. Somebody said they were bad together but she wasn’t so sure about things anymore.

8:22 p.m. The glow arrived to Betty’s place. She was working late again. Betty was helping a cat in the delivery. She was as orange as the cat was. In the waiting room there was a dog with an earache, a dead parrot and an exploding woman. Jack, Betty’s left hand, came out from the operation room. That gorgeous looking man. He could have played a TV doctor just anytime. He was happy to see Sally there. He was in a trouble with a cloven-footed animal. It needed some stitches but at first it needed to get into sleep. Sally went with him. Sally got shit on her new jeans. How enormously mystical…

10:45 p.m. She got home. Ten minutes later she wore a light blue pyjama and ate chicken soup. In the corner of her mind she knew nobody would miss her. If she would one day be dead. If she would flicker away from reflective surfaces. Maybe her mother would be sad. If Sally wouldn’t send a postcard to her sometime. Sally took a glittery pen and wrote a happy message to her mom.
Hi. All is going well. I’ll hope everything’s fine. Kisses & hugs. Love, Sally
She rolled the pen between her elegant fingers. The letters shined. The moon sailed on the sky. It hurried by 23 million windows. It was probably driven by aliens…

Oh, let her mother stay alive.
Old Nov 21, 2003, 02:11 PM   #113
Barfolomew
Starfighter
95 flights since Nov 2003

Hmmm I don't get the meaning of this thread...

Someone explain it to me plz??
Old Nov 21, 2003, 02:12 PM   #114
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001

Quote:
Originally posted by Barfolomew
Hmmm I don't get the meaning of this thread...

Someone explain it to me plz??

It's for fan and/or original fiction which you wrote...
Old Nov 21, 2003, 03:48 PM   #115
Barfolomew
Starfighter
95 flights since Nov 2003

doesn't matter which movie??
Old Nov 21, 2003, 07:34 PM   #116
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002

Doesn't matter at all - you can even write original fiction here, too.

Nice poem, Becks I saw the documentary on Boadicea that my friends were in - it wasn't bad, you (possibly) would have been proud, perhaps

I really must finish that story sometime soon ... meh ...
Old Nov 21, 2003, 09:17 PM   #117
becks-orion
Cluster Admiral
1,175 flights since Oct 2003

glad you liked it... took a LOT of effort... at least it's historically accurate, as far as historians currently know anyway.

yes, finish your stories, i'd like to hear them.
Old Nov 24, 2003, 05:44 AM   #118
ThinWLady
Mrs. Tony Harrison

(I must say, becks, I enjoyed those. )

Not a Hollywood Ending
Astonished by the multiple options of the game of her life she took a trip on a couch. It was a leather couch, big and nice for a little siesta. Dr. Anthony Edwards kept his eyes on her, counting inches on her legs. Sometimes he though he saw a camel on the Silk Road. His notebook was full of natives. Secret friends. Drawn by a trembling hand against a sleepy knee. They never talked about his patients. And so didn’t he neither.

“I’ve found a… harmony”, she whispered.
“You hardly ever do”, he reminded.
“Yes, that’s true.” The idea was cut. There was a long pause for his pen. Sketches that he brought through his fading dreams. Faces for silvery creatures which once took him to their place and called his brains as an interesting joke. He had only warm memories of them. (Ha!)

“It’s not Catch-22 at this time. At least not yet”, she said.
“Do you think it’s going to be?”
“How should I ever know that? …However, I’m pretty curious about this.” She was playing with her body parts. Fingers with fingers, nothing dirtier. He made a huge python on his last blank page. It just came out. Her legs were pushing a hole through his mind.

There I was, laying on his sofa, when I saw him disappearing in the hole. It was in his head. And it was deep black. A weird force was pulling me into that same direction. I was terrified. I rolled down from his hot couch, under it and watched how he was sucked far away with his admirable knowledge. Once again I felt too shy for it. He was supposed to be the knight who would save me from these scary monsters which protect me from the world. I was standing barefoot on the pieces of my mind, alone, and I just tried to smile. Like people seem to do. All this fear and loathing was finally going to be only my mission. When the hole ate his sofa, I crawled on the floor and hoped to get into a safe place.

I got out. Playing, I like it - until my eyes are heavy and drop out turned as pearls. This was the worst time for my eyes to do it but there they went again. Oh, how nice! I was blind. I took some shaky steps into a new, unknown direction.

“Hello Miss. R u awright?”
I had seen the face of that voice before. Raven black hair and a roundish head. Tiny, black eyes and a smiley mouth. She was continually talking to her handsfree - if I wanted to talk with her. Now, of course, she was free. I fell on my knees when I tried to tell her that everything was okay. A blush visited on my face. It was an idiotic fellow which always wanted to scream to everybody in the nearest 20 meters’ range something like: “Look at me, I’m naked!” Somebody quick shrink me!
“R u sure?”
Oh, I was completely sure about my condition. I found my way to the elevator. Luckily. Just before she started to think if she should come to me or open her master’s door. The door closed behind my rear. I sighed a deep fantasy sigh. And hit buttons on my right. The lift was going smoothly to a direction, which wasn’t clear to me. When the trip was over I crawled out there very quickly. I wished nobody saw me. Most likely not. There was fresh air. Wind was moaning. My hands become wet and so did my stockings under my knees. Cold, soft, warmly familiar snow surrounded me. I heard sounds in my head. A wonderful electronic paradise. I opened my eyes. There I was, listening to the city lights. I was on my feet. Walking to the edge. Looking down to the shimmering night. Whom I’ve known, is never like this. This is the situation where I want to dive. This is the scenery which I want to live again and again. This poetry is all that I want. For everything else I’m too unrealistic… I’ll be a child and enjoy this stream of yours.

While he was watching his dying eternity, she jumped down from the edge. Leaped into world which she wished not to be a doomed world of cobwebs and deadly perfumes. He was sucking his ideal space with non-seeing eyes.

(Ah!)
Old Nov 26, 2003, 09:23 AM   #119
ThinWLady
Mrs. Tony Harrison

A Report
A man left his lipstick into that public toilet. I saw it there, on the desk. It was pink and happy of it.

Eduardo sent messages to unknown people. He wanted to know if Alice wants to get a bigger… Thing. Samantha loves you.

A girl in front of me asks if her friend wants to go to a lunch with her. Can’t she just eat alone? You can’t really talk if you have food in your mouth!

Sky looks gloomy today. It has droopy eyes and trees have been whipping it all the day. The air is slushy. Slutty.
Nowhere leading man.
Old Nov 26, 2003, 01:45 PM   #120
Wachesaw
Wing Commander
428 flights since Mar 2003

Elpless

Baboon was already sitting there in the armchair, smoking that cigar which breathe thick, oily smoke. He grinned, showing his yellow pointy canines.

"Hello Baboon" I said. "You seem to be comfortable."

"Of course, Yon."

My name's not Yon, I thought. That damned Baboon has the memory of a goldfish.

"Say, Baboon... let's talk business..."

"If you say so, Mubti." he presented a black leather suitcase with the initials "U.U" printed on the side. He slowly opened the suitcase.

A large shadow flew across the hall. Baboon and I looked up, seeing the Unmatching Uncolors of Zojuja-san.

"Fish Teeth!" said Zojuja as he landed, unsmoothly, on the floor. "You burning criminalities! You shoulda be punished for your deeds. Unright are you!"

"Fish teeth my ass!" said Baboon and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

As I stood there and observed this madness, I realised I still had the fake squeaky hot dog in my left hand... I tried to hide it...

"Rosy Pillars! I challenge you, scummy wreck of a cow's unear!"

I was doomed.

to be continued...
Closed Thread

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction