Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Terminator (1984, 1991, 2003, 2006) [movie series] > Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)

The Machines Will Rise

Old Apr 20, 2003, 03:29 PM   #1
Predalien
Cluster Admiral
203 flights since Jul 2002
Location: Leeds, England, The Earth (also lived in other places such as Bristol and Exeter)
Exclamation Nude Spoiler

Apparently this will have some nudity in it. I've heard people say this will make it better. How, exactly?

Last edited by Predalien : Apr 3, 2009 at 09:22 AM.
Predalien is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2003, 04:06 PM   #2
xXx
Sector Marshall
760 flights since Mar 2002
Re: Nude Spoiler

If the TX were to walk around buck naked for most of the movie, I would give more consideration to seeing the movie. Hey, it worked for "Species".
xXx is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2003, 08:56 PM   #3
xXx
Sector Marshall
760 flights since Mar 2002

I don't think Arnie has ever been out of shape in his life. He may look a little flabby to you, but you'd be surprised what a couple sit-ups before a shot can do to a guy. I'd say Arnie has better abs than 99% of the population, even at his age. He may not be as big as he was twenty years ago, but he's still in shape.
xXx is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2003, 10:02 AM   #4
Sharky
Cluster Admiral
1,670 flights since Nov 2001

This is poppycock! Arnold looks just the same and no computer enhancing was needed. If there are any noticable differences (which I seriously doubt) then they can be explained by the fact that Arnold's Terminator is a different model from the ones before (He's a T-850 in case you didn't know).
Sharky is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Terminator (1984, 1991, 2003, 2006) [movie series] > Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)