Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Off-World Discussion Forum

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Off-World Discussion Forum

Forum for science fiction related material not listed in Movies Galleria or Upcoming Movies ONLY. If you want to chit-chat, please visit the Pilot's Mess.

View Poll Results: How many write fan fiction or ideas to writers?
I do 4 57.14%
I don't 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 22, 2003, 12:54 PM   #1
demolition18
Sector Marshall
521 flights since Jan 2002
Doing Fan Fiction

I have ideas for a Demolition Man saga. There could be one book that has the tales on the main character John Spartan himself and the cop named Dana Crystal Harris (a character who I came up with the idea of). Also a comic book/graphic novel trilogy. Part 1 is the prequel to the movie when John Spartan and Dana Crystal Harris team up together and battle against Simon Phoenix and his criminal buddies (pre cryocon henchmen). One of the thugs that John Spartan and Dana Crystal Harris go after is the man who kills Raymond Cocteau. It is Adam played by Jesse "The Body" Ventura in the movie. That's who killed Raymond Cocteau. Part 2 they should remake some cut out scenes and also have some short tales on other characters. Some of them has Dana Crystal Harris-Burke. She is seen going after Simon Phoenix himself this time. Also tales on Edgar Friendly and the armed scraps when they have a piece of action dealing with Simon Phoenix and taking on his cryocon henchmen. Also a city wide manhunt with Derek Hammer in charge on Simon Phoenix and then later on his cryocon henchmen that survive. Then in Part 3 John Spartan and his allies are up against a new band of devil worshippers. Those who think that they are more powerful than God.

If any of you people have any ideas of Demolition Man books or comics that I haven't wrote down (it can be prequel). You could even write ideas of books that take place in between the Demolition Man movie and part 3 of the graphic novel trilogy. Or maybe even comic books. You can just write down (if any of you ever get the time to. I have wordperfect documenting all these ideas. You can write them down and post them on a thread. If you have written any Demolition Man ideas (it is fan fiction that we share with each other) my e-mail address is demolition18@earthlink.net. I will also post a new thread called Demolition Man Fan Fiction of 6/17/03. Demolition Man wasn't as popular as Star Wars or super hero comics. There's allot of comic book super hero fan fiction and fan fiction on Star Wars. I shouldn't be the only one for Demolition Man fan fiction. I'll show the reviews that shows something about a Demolition Man prequel or books based on Chief George Earle, Warden William Smithers and Dr. Mayor/Gov Raymond Cocteau or the forming of San Angeles. My idea for the forming of San Angeles would be back in 2010 Dana Crystal Harris-Burke arrests that person who perfroms a murder death kill and since that there hasn't been anymore un till Simon Phoenix escaped from the cryo-prison. Officer Harris makes her 8th arrest in 2010 on that murder death killer.

Demolition Man review:

It would be interesting to see a prequel movie or book based on the forming of San Angelas and characters like Chief Earle, Mayor-Gov Raymond Cocteau and Warden William Smithers, but we don't think this movie did well enough at the box office for this to become a reality.

Demolition Man had better reviews than Judge Dredd. I was into the society in Demolition Man. I always knew that tyranny is a bad thing. It took me many years to get it into my head that the world in Demolition Man is tyranny. There's things that I can't stand banned in this society.

Any one of you who writes Fan Fiction could write down Fan Fiction ideas. I wrote Star Wars ideas. You could write stories that take place in between Episodes 7, 8 and 9. You could even write Demolition Man ideas and we could share our Demolition Man ideas with each other. I already have a thread that has both the Star Wars and Demolition Man time line. Star Wars was more popular than Demolition Man. That is how no one else wrote any Demolition Man fan fiction. If any of you get into Demolition Man fan fiction please just follow all my ideas. It would help. I have one thread on all my Demolition Man and Star Wars books ideas and one thread on all my Demolition Man and Star Wars comic books/graphic novels ideas. Please just if you get the chance look at those 2 threads on this forum.
demolition18 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2003, 10:02 PM   #2
demolition18
Sector Marshall
Re: Doing Fan Fiction

Does anyone on this site have any word documenting software? I have wordperfect. I wrote all my fan fiction on that software on different days. You write it all down on that software on a blank document. You can save that document. drag the mouse on the whole page. You highlight you whole writings that you post. You left click while dragging. Once you have highlighted you right click (click the right button on the mouse) and a menu screen appears. There left click on copy. Then once you are on the Internet you and on a blank (posting a new thread) or e-mailing you click the right button of the mouse on that space. Click the left mouse button on paste and the writings should appear. Any of you if you have the time could write Demolition Man fan fiction if you have your ideas for a Demolition Man saga. Demolition Man did better on television and video better than in theaters. I need more people to vote wether or not they write fan fiction. We all know that fan fiction is writings by fans and ideas for writers. You people who write any Demolition Man or Star Wars fan fiction could e-mail me this fan fiction. We could all share our own Demolition Man ideas for writers. I even thought that Demolition Man could improve if the cut out scenes of the real verison of the movie are remade. They are just put in comics. Actors won't be put together and redo those cut out scenes. They can just be drawn. It would be cool if there were Demolition Man comic books on Edgar Friendly and the armed scraps like more in the real verison of the movie. Also before Simon Phoenx was thawed out of the cryo-prison.
Old Nov 25, 2003, 09:05 PM   #3
siegfried
Recruit Pilot
14 flights since Nov 2003

i write fan fics does anyone know of a place to post them.
siegfried is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2003, 09:49 PM   #4
demolition18
Sector Marshall

You can post fan fiction as replies to my 2 threads. 1 is for something that you invent and the other is for suggestions on sagas to favorite movies or television shows. The stuff that you come up with new ideas on gets posted on "Science Fiction Fan Fiction (original) and anything like Star Trek, Star Wars, Spider-Man, Demolition Man, The Terminator, etc gets posted on "Science Fiction Fan Fiction (un original)". You only need licensing for publishing anything un original not exactly writing if you're not doing this to make money. This is if you're writing this to make money. Maybe licensed people could use our ideas for books or comics. I was guessing that if Equilibrium starring Christian Bale were to have prequel comics they would be done by Marvel Comics. Do to the copy right a comic book company has to sign an agreement with Dimension films to publish Equilibrium comics. If any of you didn't realize signing an agreement is part of the licensing process. Dark Horse comics and various novelists had to sign an agreement to Lucas licensing to make those Star Wars books and comics (also known as the expanded universe) that tell the events in between the movies. George Lucas disagrees with the expanded universe relating to the movies but the Star Wars books, comics and video games are meant to relate to the movies.

siegfried, on this thread please reply to me on all your fan fiction and let me know if it's original or un original. Many people do fan fiction on super heroes.
Old Nov 26, 2003, 11:00 AM   #5
Lt_Johnny_Rico
380 flights since Aug 2002

Quote:
Originally posted by siegfried
i write fan fics does anyone know of a place to post them.
There is a fan fic thread in the mess. http://forums.sciflicks.com/showthre...&threadid=3203
Lt_Johnny_Rico is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2003, 07:42 PM   #6
Seraph
2,121 flights since Feb 2003

As much as I loath posting in this thread....

siegfried try http://www.fanfiction.net
Seraph is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2003, 11:14 AM   #7
Iwata
Autarch
2,558 flights since Aug 2001

Better go take a shower now, Seraph.
Iwata is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2003, 02:46 AM   #8
Xorgan
Starfighter
108 flights since Nov 2002

Simply put: Being a good reader is something else than being a good writer.
Xorgan is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Off-World Discussion Forum