Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Tron (1982)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Tron (1982)

A world inside the computer where man has never been. Never before now. | guide

Old Apr 30, 2004, 07:16 PM   #1
amber0728
Recruit Pilot
13 flights since Aug 2003
Plot and Acting

People haven't we learned the valuable lesson from George Lucas? Glityz graphics and effects cannot make up for a boring plot and cheesy acting.

Jar Jar Binks was bad enough but the worse was the kids.

'I have feelings for you Anakin'
"I feel the same way for you (even though I'm like 4 and you're wearing an aluminum bra)"

Argh !!!
amber0728 is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2004, 07:06 AM   #2
B Rh POS
Wing Commander
455 flights since Apr 2004
Re: Plot and Acting

Yeah...the acting was bad, but I think only because the script was shockingly written.

Did Lucas write it? If he did then what was he thinking. In 20 years time those supposedly good special effects will stand for nothing.
B Rh POS is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Tron (1982)