Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Reading Room

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Reading Room

Your quiet and comfy lounge to pick up a great book and discuss sci-fi literature.

Old Apr 28, 2010, 11:58 PM   #136
SF_not_Sci-Fi
Hellblazer
2,877 flights since Nov 2001
Re: What Are You Reading Now?

I'm reading a highly influential, but severally flawed and somewhat poorly thought-out early dystopian novel called We by Yevgeny Zamatin .
SF_not_Sci-Fi is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2010, 01:27 PM   #137
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001

New graphic novel obsession:
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2010, 05:13 AM   #138
SF_not_Sci-Fi
Hellblazer
2,877 flights since Nov 2001

Ah, Ennis. His long Hellblazer run was very good too and I enjoyed Hitman. The Boys is an ongoing series of his worth looking into. And if you want to see all of the ****ed up **** in the man's head played straight without his customary juvenile over-the-top comedy to soften the blow, read Crossed.
SF_not_Sci-Fi is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Reading Room