Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Cell, The (2000)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Cell, The (2000)

Enter the mind of a killer.

Old Jun 28, 2006, 10:25 AM   #1
inca
Starfighter
57 flights since Jun 2006
what the bleep we know about schizophrenic mind?

Is it a short circuit in the neuronal connections or a sort of traffic jam with chemical disorder or is it caused by prions which are smaller than bacteria but bigger than virus and in fact are causing something misdiagnosis as Alzeimer but actually transforms the brain into a sponge or jelly sort of thing? In any case the film shows the colors and perceptions of the mind as in visions that anybody who undertook the objective experience could recognize.
See a photo from the film here:
http://fotolog.terra.com.br/inca:122
In the next photo you can see the painting of Amazon shaman who used to take Ayahuasca hallucinogenic substance.
http://fotolog.terra.com.br/inca:123
DNA is like a snake/dragon made of sugar spitting fire (photons and electromagnetic emissions) inside the aquatic medium where it dwells. Wanna know more about it and the so-called DNA "junk"?
http://fusionanomaly.net/cosmicserpent.html
Perhaps now you will understand why the Genesis dragon could "talk" with Eve as Chinese ideograms and Sumerian carvings also show, the opening of the eyes....
www.creationism.org/chinese2.jpg
www.arky.org/museum/search/misc/aclsc.htm

inca is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Cell, The (2000)