Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old Oct 1, 2003, 02:00 PM   #16
The one......
Sector Marshall
600 flights since Dec 2002
Re: Da Ultimately Sad SciFlicks SQUAD! Movie: The Big Sleep

One awoke in her room to find it somewhat quiet and empty. She turned over to see if her roomate was still alive. The covers were gone, and not a body was seen.

ONE: Oh, bloody hell!

She jumped up and pulled her dressing gown on

ONE:Where has she gone , this time? (she muttered)
Her sleep walking is driving me mad- I can't keep doing
this!

One, feeling the cold of the floor, popped on her bunny slippers and left the room in search of TWL.
The one...... is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2003, 02:14 PM   #17
Darth Bob
The Eld
1,279 flights since Sep 2002

* bob leaped knocking down splend*

Bob: the cardboard tube Samuri strikes again!

*bob runs out another door, towards a big area which looks suspciously like the area in bespin cloud city, where luke skywalker had his hand chopped off*

Last edited by Darth Bob : Oct 6, 2003 at 09:30 AM.
Darth Bob is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2003, 04:47 PM   #18
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001

*Nex is sleeping in his bed, tossing (no, not that kind, he does that before he goes to sleep) and turning. He's having a nightmare.
*In Nex's dream, we see him as a child watching TV. A guy enters.*

A Guy:
Hello, Nexus.

*Young Nexus turns around and sees A Guy. A Guy takes out a small doughnut.*

A Guy:
I'm a friend of a friend of a pimp of a hooker of a roomaid of a friend of your father's. The way your father looked at it, this doughnut was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his son's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this doughnut up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the doughnut. I hid this uncomfortable piece of circular, rich, light dough up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the doughnut to you.

*A Guy gives the small doughnut to Nexus and leaves the house. Nex stares at it, shrugs and eats it.*
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2003, 05:16 PM   #19
Simm442000
Wing Commander
483 flights since Aug 2003

Simm442000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2003, 12:01 AM   #20
Tack
Spawn of Nurgle
1,492 flights since Dec 2001

We see Tack standing behind a wall holding a cardboard poster tube, eyes closed, breathing slowly. Footsteps in the distance, geting louder, louder. Suddenly Tack steps out and slices with his tube. Bob falls.

Bob: AGHHHHH!!!!!! :cultching his new stump for a hand:

Tack slowly walks away.
Tack is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2003, 04:57 AM   #21
Darth Bob
The Eld

Bob: oh well, at least now i get a cool robot one.... YAAAAAAY! ROBOT HAND!

*get's up, carry's cardboard tube and runs to the infirmiry*

Bob: it's robot hand time, then no one will beat the "cardboad tube Samuri" ever again , Muwhahahahahhahahahaha!

*runs past nex's quaters laughing manically*

Last edited by Darth Bob : Oct 6, 2003 at 09:30 AM.
Old Oct 2, 2003, 06:06 AM   #22
ThinWLady
Mrs. Tony Harrison
1,295 flights since Feb 2002

TWL wakes up into Bob's laugh and that fact that there's something in her nose. She is going to sneeze. Iwata moves in his sleep and and hands a tissue to her.

TWL: (sleepy) Dhanks.

She blows her nose and falls asleep again. She sees dreams of tiny men with big noses and maple leaves as their covers while somebody is drowning into her snotty tissue.

TWL: (dreaming) Mmmmaaah... Lovely Canadians...

A voice from tissue: Help! I'm sinking!
ThinWLady is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2003, 09:23 AM   #23
Iwata
Autarch
2,558 flights since Aug 2001

Meanwhile, on Iwata's dreamworld

Ale and whores
Iwata is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2003, 11:44 AM   #24
The one......
Sector Marshall
600 flights since Dec 2002

The One has been roaming around the halls in search of her 'lost' roomate, TWL, but has so far had no luck. She hears some low mumbling down the corridor.

ONE: Oh, I do hope this is her.

As One gets closer she realises that the mumbing is coming from Bob.

ONE: What is he up to now? He never sleeps- I'm sure it corrupts him. It can't be good...

One sees Bob in a room swishing his cardboard tube around in the air making whirring noises to accompany it.

BOB: Die sucker, die! The robotic hand will take over the multiverse and leave the world free of enemies to Bob! And anyone who dares to confront him!

*Bob stops and scratches his head for a moment, pondering on a thought*

BOB: Hmmmm, better sacrafice everyone for the world of Bob, cos you never know who might turn. YES! The Bobiverse shall stand no one- you will all die!

Bob, so caught up in his swishing fighting moment was unaware that One had walked past the room, and she carried on down the corridor, continuing her search for TWL.

ONE: Someone ought to give Bob some sleeping pills *she thought* He's getting in too deep with that carboard tube.

ONE: Right, I'll just have a look in here...

she opened the door to the music room and gasped at the sight she saw before her

ONE: TWL! Fer GOD'S SAKE, what on earth have you been doing?

TWL: (still very much asleep) horseback riding....big hats...soooo cold....you must....I love yooooooo....

ONE: Bloody hell! Iwata too! What the bleeding hell has been going on?

One stood there, with her hands on her hips staring at the confused pile in front of her.

ONE: HWS is gonna go spare when he sees the state of the piano! That's his only joy here.

One tries to wake TWL, desparate to get her away from the mess.

ONE: TWL, COME ON! You'll never get the promotion if you're found here! I'll drag you back if I have to!
The one...... is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2003, 02:56 PM   #25
Simm442000
Wing Commander
483 flights since Aug 2003

I will be the guy who picks up women for people here. I get women on my side and I will check them out and if I want to date one I will because I am what you call a ladies man. I will go after pretty women only no ugly girls will be on my picks. I will hook up every guy here with a women and it doesn't matter where you live because I will send you one.
Simm442000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2003, 05:19 PM   #26
Kieraganion
Sector Marshall
782 flights since Oct 2002

Kieraganion wandering what in the world is he going to, sees what looks to be a rather larg white curtain heading his way. "What in the hell is- .....Oh no, oh no!!!" The next thing he remembers is being plummited with a white brownish thick goo, then all went to black.

He wakes up moments later to realize that he is stuck in snot on a tissue. Screaming for help he tries to get out but sees that it is futile. It total dismay he realizes that unless he does something, his color will leak out into the snot and he will fall apart, but all his attemps are cuasing him to sink in futher. Fearing for the worst and accepting defeat, he sees The One enter the room and lean down to wake up TWL. He screams again, frantic.
Kieraganion is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2003, 05:30 PM   #27
Drone_V 2.0
Pilot
34 flights since Apr 2003

Quote:
Originally posted by Kieraganion
Kieraganion wandering what in the world is he going to, sees what looks to be a rather larg white curtain heading his way. "What in the hell is- .....Oh no, oh no!!!" The next thing he remembers is being plummited with a white brownish thick goo, then all went to black.

He wakes up moments later to realize that he is stuck in snot on a tissue. Screaming for help he tries to get out but sees that it is futile. It total dismay he realizes that unless he does something, his color will leak out into the snot and he will fall apart, but all his attemps are cuasing him to sink in futher. Fearing for the worst and accepting defeat, he sees The One enter the room and lean down to wake up TWL. He screams again, frantic.

Drone_V 2.0 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2003, 05:12 AM   #28
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002

<<Meanwhile, Splend wanders into Nex's room, and sits down on the bunk next to him. Splend sighs.>>

Splend : Asleep, sleeping the sleep of the damned. AS we all are - damned to cross the infinite universe for all time, damned for some minor discrepancy many years ago - I'm not allowed to give it away as it's a major plot point, obviously, but I can tell you it had something to do with the sudden sad disappearance of Kiergarion.

<<He sighs and shakes Nex awake. Nex leaps up and grabs Splend's throat, throttleing him>>

Splend : GurglegurgleSIGHgurglegurgle
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2003, 05:13 AM   #29
Darth Bob
The Eld

Bob: hmm, there's just too much chance of being stabbed in the back, and leader of the universe, i need ultimate god-like super powers, or to give up... give up, or go find ultimate god-like super powers............

*little devil appears*

Devil bob: go on, go on, go for ultimate god-like super powers,

Bob: hmm, it's tempting sure...

Devil bob: go for it, i mean, who can stop you when you have ultimate god-like super powers?

Bob: i dunno.. a real god maybe

Devil bob: how many of them have you seen recently?

Bob: none

Devil bob: my point exactly

Bob: ya know, isn't there ment to be another one ?

Devil bob: no...... whatever gave you that idea.. tsk humans

*Angel bob appears, and punches devil bob*

Angel bob: you git! you tied me up and left me in the cellar

Devil bob: owww my nose... i'll get you for that!

*bob's conscienses start fighting*

Bob: great now who's going to tell me what to do?
Old Oct 3, 2003, 11:59 AM   #30
Kieraganion
Sector Marshall
782 flights since Oct 2002

The yelling was pointless, he was just to small. His voice so miniscule that The One couldn't here it. He stops screaming and tries to think of how he got himself into a paper dot in the first place. He remembers feeling the calmness of death aproach him, umong other not so plesent feelings. He remembers the last thing he saw. A black domino sillueted against the sun, three white dots on the top and two on the bottem. He remembers saying "Dear god, it's not full of stars, it's full o-". Dammit, what was it full of? He tries to recall but he just can't remember. He concentrates really hard, blocking everything else from his mind. Then it hits him like a frozen Salmon. Ofcourse, that's how I did it! Suddenly filled with new hope and energy yells with glee, and procceds to get himself out of the dot. A wind and a force of energy hits him and he is cast out of the dot. Now a floating spirit, Kieraganion sets out to find some one to help him remember what the domino had inside it. He feared if he didn't find out soon, the spaceship was doomed.

Last edited by Kieraganion : Aug 26, 2005 at 12:14 AM.
Kieraganion is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction