Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Closed Thread

Old Aug 23, 2006, 10:40 PM   #1
bigdaddy_8564
Apprentice
2 flights since Aug 2006
Exclamation Need the Name of A Movie

I am looking for a movie that i watched in the early to mid 90's so it was probably made in 70's - 80's im guessing. I dont remember to much about the movie but i can explain the little i do remember. I know that men operated these really big robots that they actually stood in and operated. When the guys inside would step the robot would do the same. These guys would fight in an arena for entertainment at first, then it got out of control and people started getting killed. I know its not to much but its been a good 10 or so years since ive seen it and maybe somebody out there knows what i am jabbering about. Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanx
Old Aug 24, 2006, 09:04 AM   #2
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001
Re: Need the Name of A Movie

Was it I Posted In the Wrong Forum II, The Rise of the Spammer?
Closed Thread

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction