Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Closed Thread

Old Dec 14, 2005, 12:47 PM   #241
Wachesaw
Wing Commander
428 flights since Mar 2003
Re: Fan/Original Fiction

Old Dec 14, 2005, 01:22 PM   #242
Seraph
2,121 flights since Feb 2003

Quote:
Originally posted by Wachesaw
Ditto. Moderatly amusing.

And for those that can't be arsed: Lune posted a fan fic on a cartoon series in 2002, someone called Mia had it posted on the net four years earlier in 1998, word for word (well you know, I read the disclaimer and the first sentance beyond that I got waaaaaaay better things to do with my time).
Old Feb 13, 2006, 04:57 PM   #243
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001

Splend is writing it, so it's going to be one of the best fics ever.
Old Feb 16, 2006, 05:37 AM   #244
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002

Post deleted for legal reasons - well, potential legal reasons if my friend can be arsed to start writing her book and actually 'aquiring' my character for her use. I'd hate for there to be legal ramifications for my inane scribblings

More inane scribblings to follow when I can think of something to write.
Old Feb 16, 2006, 12:42 PM   #245
Seraph
2,121 flights since Feb 2003

Shouldn't your friend be coming up with her own stuff?

(I didn't get to read it yet )
Old Feb 16, 2006, 06:36 PM   #246
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002

She is coming up with her own stuff - we both used to play this online fantasy type game with another friend, and we all created various characters and spent hours at a time (quite a lot of hours) just rp-ing and developing these characters' relationships with one another and the world around them. My friend wants to write either a set of short stories or a short book revolving around these characters, because she reckons there's a lot of potential in these characters.

I love my character to bits, but if there's a chance that I caneventually get a free copy of a book involving him that I didn't even have to lift a finger on, then I'm game She's got him down pat anyway, apart from a few things she'll probably change to make it easier to fit into her version of the world we've built.

I'm thinking of editing and continuing one of the fragments I posted here anyway, maybe even finishing it.
Closed Thread

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction