Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Closed Thread

Old Feb 1, 2003, 05:35 PM   #76
Darth Bob
The Eld
1,279 flights since Sep 2002
no name story

it was too late, it was almost upon him
he'd ran long and hard,he'd done everything to avoid it,
it wasn't going to be easy giving up so soon, He felt dejected..

"all this for nothing" he thought as he looked down at his blood stained hands,
there was a pounding on the door infront of him

BANG BANG BANG

I must face it , i must ................
this was all too much for him, he reached into his pocket and took out a hanky he cleared his blood stained tear filled eyes

There was nothing for it.............He'd have to do the thing he'd been dreading , face the thing he'd been running from.

he'd have to clean his room.
Old Feb 2, 2003, 08:51 AM   #77
The one......
Sector Marshall
600 flights since Dec 2002
Re: Fan/Original Fiction

I like da ending Bob, twas humerous!
Old Feb 11, 2003, 12:27 AM   #78
ThinWLady
Mrs. Tony Harrison
1,295 flights since Feb 2002
Thumbs down Re: Fan/Original Fiction

You Are The Sunshine Of My Life

A boy was running downhill. ”Dad”, he said and stopped. A shadow fell on him. The boy smiled into its darkness. He had caught something in his palms. Something shiny and noisy. It was like a magic spell: powerful too. Was hard to keep it in there.

“What do you have there?” The shadow asked.
“A rare bat, I think. Can I keep it? Can I, dad?”
“Let me see it”, the shadow murmured. Carefully he peeked inside those tiny hands... And got his dark eye black. The thing kicked him into his eye! Sticked his eggy organ with its shiny toe! Aaargh-the-pain!
“Let it go! Let it go!” The shadow moaned. Always listen to your dad. The boy was scared. He opened his arms and the thing flied away like a golden fart.

“But dad, what was it really?” The boy looked into the shadow’s wet eyes. The shadow sighed and gave a hug to him. “Son”, the dark figure said with his deep crunchy voice, “that was a single, a single female. All they want is to suck the life out of your body. So beware them and never bring another one under my eyes!” Before the boy asked more the shadow added: “Now, be a good boy and go to play with your Willy.”
Old Feb 20, 2003, 10:31 PM   #79
JACKER
The Paradisal Man
1,359 flights since Dec 2001

Autechre, I really like them. You're still an @$$ hole, but then again...such is life.
Old Feb 22, 2003, 05:32 PM   #80
jill_valentine
Us kids know.
1,805 flights since Dec 2002

Holy ****! Autechre's Fan Fic have a really bizarre quality to them. Its like...I can't really describe it. Its like theres a logic to it, its just unlike any form of logic I have experienced. It reminds me of Silent Hill. In a good way.
Old Feb 23, 2003, 12:07 PM   #81
Ingrid Bergman
n/a flights since
Getting even worse

(After Autie's masterpieces it's better to stay incognito...)

Bloody Fiction

Great, this is what I didn’t need just now: a guy who wants to sell a Hoover to me. I open my door and try to smile. “Hello. Isn’t it a beautiful day?” “Yeah, sure.” Snap. Just before he begins his lesson of his magnificent vacuum cleaners and dustiness in my house, I pull him closer from his collars and scream at his face.
“Madam, I can see that I came at wrong time. I’ll better leave”, he says.
“No you won’t! Have you ever wanted to be a woman?!”
He looks at me – he has no other choice to look at because I’m holding him tight – and makes a silent ‘no’ with his nice little lips. I repeat my question.
“Yes but...”
“Because you wanted a nice pair of tits, eh?”
“...Yeah”, he gasps and looks quickly at my breasts’ direction. Lovely.
“I like them too. They are the best part of my womanhood. And you know what – they get bigger regularly, at least once in every month!”
“...Cool.”
“That’s not cool!” I shake him a little and squeeze him against the wall behind him. He tries to touch his eye.
“My contact lense...”
“I woke up in a puddle this morning!”
He tries to escape but I’m stronger. It's my anger that gives me this strength.
“Madam, I really should be going now.”
“It’s ‘Miss’ not ‘Madam’!”
“...No wonder”, he mumbles.
“That puddle was my blood!”
“Really? Excuse me but I have an appoin...”
“No, you have not! You guys think that it’s easy to be a woman. For you it’s always just a couple of days when your woman is acting strangely. All you know is what they told to you in schools. An egg goes to this way to wait for your act and if it doesn’t happen the egg comes out and that’s it?”
“Miss, you’re scaring me...”
I give him a slap.
“That hurts!”
“You don’t know how that does feel when you have monthly cramps, a headache and your whole body grows bigger like a balloon and you can’t actually control it! Do you think it’s fun to feel ugly?”
“No but I really think that...”
“You don’t think, you little scum! It’s a long week if you’re a big leak person. You can’t hear what the others are saying. You’re just thinkin’ if it’s leaking over again. Do you have to walk sideways, your back against walls again the rest of the day and do you leave your seat covered with your blood? Does people around you smell it? When is the next chance to change your diapers? Did you remember to take them with you? Would I leak over? Would I?”
“Miss, you’re no funny anymore.”
“Funny? What funny suppose to be in that when you’re taking a shower and suddenly you’ll see there a bloody piece of you drifting away with other dirt? ‘There goes one again’, you’ll think. ‘It could have been a baby.’”
I can see a tear in his eye. His face is turning blue.
“All what you have is just that sticky white stuff which you can spread all around the world, when ever you want. And that doesn’t hurt. It’s a pleasure to be a man, isn’t it?”
He makes funny noises like he would be choking. I hear blood in my ears.
“I wonder if those pale beauties of king Arthur’s days really fainted every time when they saw blood. If so, they must have been passed away half of their life...”
“What bad I have done to you...”, he whispers from the floor.
I let him go. “Yeah, what exactly...?” I gaze after his muscular, running body. Suddenly my life turns into pulp fiction. Everything is a big film noir dream in red. How much blood and flesh can a vacuum cleaner suck? Would I leak over? Would I?
Old Mar 10, 2003, 03:05 AM   #82
ThinWLady
Mrs. Tony Harrison
Matt W Man Was A Boy

There was a boy. His name was Man. He was a funny guy. A sweet fella, cute as a mashmellow pig and clever as that Indian who lived in a cupboard.

Everybody loved Man. It was really hard to not like him - how could you resist the rain if you're the grass? That refreshing water is the best what can happen to you... But under big trees was a small plot of land which the rain couldn't reach. The rain wasn't hard enough.
"What are you talkin' about?" Man asked.
"Be silent now", the grass answered. "I'm telling a story."
"Do you think that my manhood is doubtful?" The boy gave angry looks to the grass. It smiled in its greeness.
"Of course not."

The boy laid on the grass. He looked at the sky which was filled with nice little clouds. The heat came and lifted Man up. The grass was turning brown. Everywhere.

The boy kicked the earth under his feet. "You and your stupid metaphoras. You could never give anything more, right?"
The grass didn't make a sound. It enjoyed of bottled water with gin. And sometimes when it was sure that nobody was seeing, it made a wish...
"Oh, come on!" Man cried madly and made a flood.
Everybody cheered.
Old Mar 10, 2003, 06:19 AM   #83
floyd
Libertarian
1,141 flights since Feb 2002
Re: Matt W Man Was A Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by ThinWLady
There was a boy. His name was Man. He was a funny guy. A sweet fella, cute as a mashmellow pig and clever as that Indian who lived in a cupboard.

Everybody loved Man. It was really hard to not like him - how could you resist the rain if you're the grass? That refreshing water is the best what can happen to you... But under big trees was a small plot of land which the rain couldn't reach. The rain wasn't hard enough.
"What are you talkin' about?" Man asked.
"Be silent now", the grass answered. "I'm telling a story."
"Do you think that my manhood is doubtful?" The boy gave angry looks to the grass. It smiled in its greeness.
"Of course not."

The boy laid on the grass. He looked at the sky which was filled with nice little clouds. The heat came and lifted Man up. The grass was turning brown. Everywhere.

The boy kicked the earth under his feet. "You and your stupid metaphoras. You could never give anything more, right?"
The grass didn't make a sound. It enjoyed of bottled water with gin. And sometimes when it was sure that nobody was seeing, it made a wish...
"Oh, come on!" Man cried madly and made a flood.
Everybody cheered.

You and your stupid metaphoras.
Old Mar 12, 2003, 09:55 PM   #84
SF_not_Sci-Fi
Hellblazer
2,877 flights since Nov 2001

TWL, I want a hit of whatever you're smoking
Old Mar 13, 2003, 02:31 AM   #85
ThinWLady
Mrs. Tony Harrison

Quote:
Originally posted by SF_not_Sci-Fi
TWL, I want a hit of whatever you're smoking
This is totally natural...
Old Mar 14, 2003, 06:35 PM   #86
SF_not_Sci-Fi
Hellblazer
2,877 flights since Nov 2001

So its an herb then?
Old Apr 7, 2003, 05:24 AM   #87
ThinWLady
Mrs. Tony Harrison
A show

Lazy

And now we have a rare opportunity to see Miss B’s bedroom! Let’s knock on the door and check out if she’s still inside... Did somebody hear something? I didn’t. Let’s go in then... Oh, look at those lovely curtains and these pink wallpapers! She really knows how to make a room look more than just a room... Ah, look who’s there in the bed! It’s Miss B! How are you doing today?

Mmmh.

Looks like she wants to show us her new blanket. That’s really nice. Are those bushes or flowers...? I can not to say, these shapes could be both of them. Anyway, this blanket fits so well in this room’s ambience. It’s so warm and open... Miss B, could you tell us about your room? Miss B? ...Oh, she has turned her back to us. It’s a really nice back, I’ll rise this blanket, so John and his camera have better view to it. It looks like Miss B has taken a tattoo or... Oh, yes John, you’re right, that’s not a tattoo. It’s a dead ladybug.

Mmmmh?

Oh mine, she must have slept and she hasn’t...

Aaargh! Get it off! Get it off!

...And so she has got rid of the ladybug. Obviously it wasn’t a new fashion from Paris but a mistake. We’re very sorry, Miss B. Can you hear us, Miss B? ...She has pulled the blanket over her head. I wonder if this is a new game? She’s such a funny person. Ha ha ha. Maybe she wants us to pretend that we don’t know she’s around. Okay, let’s see then... Oh! Look what I found! John, could you come a bit closer with your camera? Good. This is so magnificent. Miss B’s underwear and – wow – look at these empty pizza boxes. All this trash here... I’m... I don’t find words, this is so moving. Forgive me... Sorry, I just couldn’t stop my tears. This is so amazing. This is pure art! Miss B, you’re a real artist. I’m really sorry but I just can’t play this game any longer. I beg you, Miss B, show your lovely face to us. Please.

Mmmno.

She’s shy. That’s so cute. But I’ll bet all you viewers want to see her. Well, there goes the blanket aaaaand here she is!
A...!
Miss B, may I sit here? Yes? No? I’ll sit here anyway. You look so fine. Always in fashion. Tell me, is your body your next art project? I can see very well that you’ve begun to work with it already. And I must also say that it’s magnificent. That fat and this – mmmm – interesting smell. Is that a portrait of the western world, right?

Get out of here.

Oh yes, I understand, it’s still in process. We shouldn’t have seen it unfinished, my apologies. I just... Well, we have seen nothing new from you since last summer and we’re so bloody anxious to... Ha ha. Well you understand... Miss B? She’s wrapped herself in a sheet... Like a butterfly. She’s so clever. We love you, Miss B!

Boohoo!

Oh, now we made her to cry. How sweet. She’s so sensitive... This is a good time to end our show for this time. Thank you for watching us and see you next week again! Bye! ...Thank God it’s over. That fat old skunk started to piss me off. Let’s go, John.

Uh... *sob*
Old Apr 8, 2003, 04:56 AM   #88
ThinWLady
Mrs. Tony Harrison
Thumbs up Re: Fan/Original Fiction

That wasn't so bad at all, Splend.
Old Apr 8, 2003, 12:20 PM   #89
Tack
Spawn of Nurgle
1,492 flights since Dec 2001

I liked it. I could visualize it all. Like it was a movie! I smell a script writer!
Old Apr 9, 2003, 07:45 AM   #90
The one......
Sector Marshall
600 flights since Dec 2002

Oooooo very cunning, I take it that the original opening of the door was by the old man, who faced the alien, who then assumed the old man's body and replayed the 'who's there' role to the captain. Clever indeed.
Closed Thread

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction