Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956, 1978, 1993, 2006) [original and remakes]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956, 1978, 1993, 2006) [original and remakes]

Incredible! Invisible! Insatiable!

Old Apr 21, 2003, 03:38 PM   #1
aiken
Recruit Pilot
6 flights since Apr 2003
Exclamation Going Crazy!! Help Me!!!

I am a broke college student whose stupid roommate left school and took the VCR. I must see Invasion of the Body Snatchers! Someone please help me on where I can download this movie. My computer is the only real means I have of seeing movies other than the theater.
aiken is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2003, 06:02 PM   #2
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001
Re: Going Crazy!! Help Me!!!

You already made this thread. And again, I must ask...WHY CAN'T GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND JUST RENT IT???

And why do you need to see it so damn much?
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2003, 08:38 PM   #3
aiken
Recruit Pilot
6 flights since Apr 2003

Nexus_6, I guess you missed the part where I have no VCR! I live in a dorm room and my roommate who left took the VCR. It is important for me to see the movie because I really want to see it. Is that alright with you? Because if it isn't then maybe you should devote your attention elsewhere because my wants will not change on account of you!
aiken is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2003, 09:34 PM   #4
xXx
Sector Marshall
760 flights since Mar 2002

Ha ha ha..that was funny. Drive on up to Cleveland, I'll rent it for ya. Or you can just buy my VCR off me, I never use the danged thing anymore.
xXx is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2003, 08:20 PM   #5
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002

If you're still looking for it, aiken, try www.kazaa.com - it's a file-sharing program-thingie - if you want a movie/song/file, odds are someone's got it. Good luck.
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956, 1978, 1993, 2006) [original and remakes]