Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Closed Thread

Old Sep 21, 2005, 10:41 AM   #1
Sarah_Connor
Apprentice
2 flights since Dec 2000
Question Admin: Deleting Accounts

Hi there! I apologize for sounding strange, so please bear with me. It's been a few years since I've made this account, and I actually found it again through a search engine. I'd like to delete this account; I'm not interested in using it, and it'll give up the space on the server. I looked at the FAQ, and I couldn't find any information about it. If I could get some help from an admin or someone who has any knowledge in this area, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
Old Sep 21, 2005, 12:20 PM   #2
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
Re: Admin: Deleting Accounts

That requires our Admin to finally return after his latest disappearing act. Don't see this getting deleted for a while. Sorry.
Old Sep 21, 2005, 12:49 PM   #3
Sarah_Connor
Apprentice
2 flights since Dec 2000

It's ok, I'm not in a big hurry to get it taken care of.

Thank you for the quick reply.
Old Oct 11, 2005, 08:41 PM   #4
Dajistano
326 flights since Jun 2002

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah_Connor
It's ok, I'm not in a big hurry to get it taken care of.

That's good, because:

A. It's never going to happen, anyway.

B. By the time Rams-us returns, you probably will no longer care.
Old May 15, 2006, 09:31 PM   #5
Ramses
Administrator
209 flights since Jul 2000

Hello Sarah,

As per your request, I'll remove your account during the coming forums overhaul. Sorry to see you go!
Closed Thread

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems