Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old May 16, 2006, 02:56 AM   #1
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001
Hey Ramses!

How about some forums for...

Delictassen (1991, Jeunet)
Frankenstein (1931, and a bunch of remakes)
Lost Horizon (1937, Capra)
Scanners (1981, Cronenberg)
Stalker (1979, Tarkovski)
Tetsuo (1988, Tsukamoto)
Wallace & Gromit: the Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005, Park)

Pretty please?
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2006, 03:41 AM   #2
Ramses
Administrator
209 flights since Jul 2000
Re: Hey Ramses!

Hi Nexus_6,

Agreed to some for now:[list=1][*]Frankenstein [original series and readaptations][*]Scanners [movie series][*]Stalker[*]Tetsuo[/list=1]
Enjoy!
Ramses is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems