Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (2004)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (2004)

The world will tremble.

Old May 23, 2005, 11:48 AM   #1
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001
Post Series?

Me want a sequel. Which is unusual for me to say. But I think they could make a good series out of this if they did it properly. Like, a new Indiana Jones. Only less good.

But still, this movie was awesome. Are they thinking of making a follow-up? How about a prequel so we get Sky Captain's history? (okay, now I really have gone insane)
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2005, 01:27 PM   #2
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001
Re: Series?

I guess no one likes my idea then.

Last edited by Nexus : Aug 14, 2005 at 02:26 PM.
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2005, 01:48 PM   #3
Iwata
Autarch
2,558 flights since Aug 2001

I do. I'd give anything to see h11od back in the skies.
Iwata is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2005, 02:50 PM   #4
Ivan
formerly known as Ivanhoe
1,574 flights since Nov 2000

Personally I think that Sky captain had ideas for at least two separate movies.

To many ideas and so little time to explore them (one movie).
Ivan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2005, 04:41 PM   #5
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001

I think it's odd that there's been no talk of a sequel. This film got excellent reviews and did pretty well for itself. It certainly deserves to be revisted.
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (2004)