Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Off-World Discussion Forum

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Off-World Discussion Forum

Forum for science fiction related material not listed in Movies Galleria or Upcoming Movies ONLY. If you want to chit-chat, please visit the Pilot's Mess.

Old Jan 8, 2009, 08:39 PM   #1
Amboy Road
Starfighter
149 flights since Nov 2004
Exclamation Hasbro turned Soundwave into, get this, a GUITARgetmaster! For reals!

I saw this TF:Animated toy Soundwave in K-Mart today, who now turns into a truck/SUV/SUT of some sort & he has this guitar on his roof which turns into the present TF generation's Laserbeak.

Whoever thought the day would come when there'd be TF guitargetmasters huh?

Could this be the “influence” of the Guitat Hero & the Rock Band games?
Amboy Road is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2009, 12:55 AM   #2
DarthJohn
Wing Commander
274 flights since Dec 2005
Re: Hasbro turned Soundwave into, get this, a GUITARgetmaster! For reals!

I'm sure it is, afterall "Guitar Hero" is badass!
DarthJohn is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2009, 02:27 AM   #3
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon

This post has absolutely nothing to do with either of the movies, be they the 1986 movie, which being based off the original TF cartoon, would be acceptable in this forum, nor the 2007 or upcoming 2009 films. And as such, be glad I'm not the Mod in here, as I would delete this.

As a matter of fact there are many posts in this forum I would now delete. Too cluttered with off topic threads.
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2009, 01:19 PM   #4
Amboy Road
Starfighter

Optimus Prime's technically correct. The Off-World Discussion Forum is where this & the other "off-topic" threads should be moved.

If I were the Mod I wouldn't delete these off-topic threads,just move them to the OWDF.

Officially, these threads ARE off-topic, as they're clearly NOT talking about the Orson Welles/Leonard Nimoy 86 TF film or the 07 Bay/Chia Pet L'Goof movie, but this forum seemed like the most appropriate, or closest to being appropriate, place to put TF related topics.

Thanks for the advice Optimus Prime,.............

or should I call you Orion Pax?
Old Jan 11, 2009, 12:49 AM   #5
Amboy Road
Starfighter

Topic moved to where it belongs thanks to advice from Seraph.

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Off-World Discussion Forum