Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Fahrenheit 451 (1966, 200?) [original and upcoming re-adaptation]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Fahrenheit 451 (1966, 200?) [original and upcoming re-adaptation]

Guy Montag was a fireman whose job it was to start fires... | original guide

Old Feb 16, 2004, 09:46 AM   #1
la poule
n/a flights since
Thumbs up opinion

livre super sur la réflexion dans un monde inexistant mais pourtant fondamentalement proche du notre!
Malgré cela Ray BRADBURY a voulu faire passé au lecteur des idées quelques fois un peu trop complexes.
Old Apr 18, 2010, 12:20 PM   #2
Clay
Starfighter
149 flights since Mar 2004
Re: opinion

Bradbury est très complexe et peu clair, tous dans le même souffle. Ses histoires de science-fiction semblent tous avoir une approche plus terre que d'autres.
Clay is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ F -- L ] > Fahrenheit 451 (1966, 200?) [original and upcoming re-adaptation]