Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Upcoming Movies

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Upcoming Movies

Scoops, news, gossip and rumors abound...

Old Jun 16, 2010, 08:23 AM   #1
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001
Inception

Christopher Nolan and brother - these guys have pretty much delivered so far. Been watching the trailers for this one - still not sure what this movie is about.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/inception/

Blue is still the "in" color apparently.
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2010, 11:09 AM   #2
Tack
Spawn of Nurgle
1,492 flights since Dec 2001
Re: Inception

Looks like a theft inside someones mind or dreams or something. Stealing ideas? intellectual rights?
Tack is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2010, 02:53 PM   #3
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001

I thinks it more about a group of police who invade peoples dreams for clues to crimes, maybe - that or in the future committing crimes in your sleep is, well, illegal or something.

I foresee your standard - are they in the real world or is it the dream world thing.
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2010, 05:16 PM   #4
JACKER
The Paradisal Man
1,359 flights since Dec 2001

The trailer is so trippy. The marketing is apparently banking on the effects but I suspect the plot will thicken and my interest will pique whenever I see this.
JACKER is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2010, 01:13 AM   #5
jill_valentine
Us kids know.
1,805 flights since Dec 2002

The visuals in the trailer are amazing, but I find it really hard to get excited for a movie that I know pretty much literally nothing else about. Throw us something of substance, Nolan.
jill_valentine is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Upcoming Movies