Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Solyaris / Solaris (1972, 2002) [original and re-adaptation]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Solyaris / Solaris (1972, 2002) [original and re-adaptation]

There are some places man was not ment to go.

Old Oct 11, 2006, 04:58 AM   #1
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001
The Driving Scene

Five minutes of driving. Yet it was strangely hypnotic. Did it have any deep significance at all?
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Solyaris / Solaris (1972, 2002) [original and re-adaptation]

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search