Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Borderline Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Borderline Sci-Fi/Fantasy

All sci-fi movies which have too many fantasy elements/unexplained phenomenae to classify properly as science fiction.

Old Oct 15, 2006, 05:35 PM   #1
Plutzker
Starfighter
56 flights since Oct 2005
The Hulk

I've got a question about this movie.
Was there a character named Jennifer Sossman in the film?

Last edited by Plutzker : Nov 4, 2006 at 02:54 PM.
Plutzker is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2006, 09:43 PM   #2
Sleeper
Wing Commander
318 flights since Mar 2003
Re: The Hulk

Can't say I remember hearing that name at all during the course of the film.
Sleeper is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Borderline Sci-Fi/Fantasy