Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Transformers (1986, 2006) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Transformers (1986, 2006) [movie series]

Beyond good. Beyond evil. Beyond your wildest imagination.

Old Dec 31, 2004, 09:55 PM   #1
jazz
n/a flights since
femme prisoners

What happens to femme prisoners captured by either side?
Old Feb 21, 2005, 07:00 PM   #2
Chikana
Wing Commander
307 flights since Mar 2002
Well...

As far as we know there were no female Decepticons and female Autobots were rare, so I doubt they received any special treatment.

The Transformers "reproduced" by building new Transformers. Remember, they are robots. Gender for a robot is not the same as gender for a "fleshy-bot". For them it was probably more like an accessory, sort of like a tattoo or piercing is for us, than a defining factor in their existance.

~~Chikana
Chikana is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2005, 03:10 PM   #3
Unregistered
n/a flights since
nightbird

wasn't she a female decepticon? Probably the reason why starscream got so mad at being replcaed by her by megatron. Starscream behaves like a girl mostly of the time, which makes people think he is gay or very effiminate(sp). In the French version, he is portrayed by a woman and the script did require he have a highpitched voice like most characters in anime including the males.
Old Mar 11, 2005, 03:25 PM   #4
Unregistered
n/a flights since
Re: femme prisoners

STarscream should be grateful that robots don't reproduce even if he is a guy. being female autobot is like their insigna autobot or decepticon. I think someone should brand starscream with not only a female symbol but with a treason, too. after he stole stuff to make the constriacticons, not just isolation like megas always does,

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Transformers (1986, 2006) [movie series]