Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Transformers (1986, 2006) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Transformers (1986, 2006) [movie series]

Beyond good. Beyond evil. Beyond your wildest imagination.

Old Mar 27, 2006, 06:37 PM   #1
Amboy Road
Starfighter
149 flights since Nov 2004
Question G1 GALVATRON: your pre-movie ideas about him?

I remember when I first saw Galvatron in this Master’s Dept store practically a score ago now. The line in the tech spec:

Determined to lead the Decepticons.

made me think immediately:

”Oh! Yet another guy who wants to off Megatron to become Decepticon Leader! Galvatron now, in addition to Starscream & Shockwave!”

Then Transformers: The Movie came out & I, we all saw how Galvatron would be introduced into the TV show & comic books as Megatron reconfigured. I didn’t expect that or see that coming before I saw TF:TM. I thought Galvatron was the Decepticon equivalent of Ultra Magnus being they both have the function of City Commander.

What was YOUR pre-TF:TM impressions of Galvatron?
Amboy Road is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2006, 09:09 PM   #2
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
Re: G1 GALVATRON: your pre-movie ideas about him?

Ok. here's another goof of the toyline versus the cartoon. But again, I never considered Galvatron as anything other that a reformatted Megatron.

Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2007, 02:52 PM   #3
Captain Saturn
Apprentice
2 flights since May 2007
Re: G1 GALVATRON: your pre-movie ideas about him?

I say Glavatron's a good example of a valuble lesson- if you're gonna depose someone make sure they're too dead to come back for you. Shame Starscream had to learn the hard way.
Captain Saturn is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Transformers (1986, 2006) [movie series]