Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Transformers (1986, 2006) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Transformers (1986, 2006) [movie series]

Beyond good. Beyond evil. Beyond your wildest imagination.

Old Oct 19, 2006, 06:42 PM   #1
Arcee
Pilot
40 flights since Oct 2006
Transformers 2007!

Has anyone but me heard that they are coming out with another transformers series in the fall of 2007. It is called Transformers Heroes. They will have some of the original characters as well as voice-overs from Beast Wars. If you would like to find out more go to www.wikipedia.com and type in Transformers. It should have a small amount of info about it close to the bottom of the page.
If anyone has anymore info abou this up coming series fill free to reply!
Arcee
Arcee is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2006, 03:31 AM   #2
Darth Bob
The Eld
1,279 flights since Sep 2002
Re: Transformers 2007!

a younger optimus prime, hmm, which means oh so intruiging episodes, where he learns not to order the autobots into a trash compactor and learns a valuable life lesson, and in the final episode of the first season, we'll find out megatron is his father,

Optimus: you crushed my father"
Megatron: no, Optimus, I AM your father, and your mother is bumblebee
Bumblebee: Koooeeey optimus dearey
Optimus: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ok probably not, but it doesn't sound good, but I'll wait and see... maybe it;ll surprise me
Darth Bob is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2006, 10:45 AM   #3
Arcee
Pilot
40 flights since Oct 2006
Wow!

LOL! I'll be interested to see if your right. Megatron, Primes father not likely but everything is possible in transformers.
Arcee
Arcee is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Transformers (1986, 2006) [movie series]