Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Upcoming Movies

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Upcoming Movies

Scoops, news, gossip and rumors abound...

Old Jan 27, 2010, 10:20 AM   #1
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001
The Avengers

Marvel's Kevin Feige seems to confirm that the Hulk will be in this film:
It's not just a team super hero movie with a bunch of characters with powers, its three people, four including Hulk, five including Nick Fury-who you have seen before in other movies, coming together for the very first time.
And he says that the comic books have paved the way for this kind of crossover, even if the way the dots get connected may be different. [SFX via World Of Superheroes]
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2010, 05:02 PM   #2
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,026 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
Re: The Avengers

Yeah, well, the Avengers better consist of the actors they've already used, Edward Norton/Hulk, Sam Jackson/Fury, and Robert Downey as Iron Man. They've already officially connected those two previous films.
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2010, 06:57 PM   #3
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001
Re: The Avengers

I'm 99% sure the core characters in the Avengers movie will come from the four films Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, and Captain America with Samuel L. Jackson playing Nick Fury. There are rumors of other Avengers who will appear but not have their own films prior, Hawkeye, for instance.
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Upcoming Movies