Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Alien (1979, 1986, 1992, 1997) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Alien (1979, 1986, 1992, 1997) [movie series]

In space no one can hear you scream. | Alien guideAliens guide...

View Poll Results: Your favourite alien?
Original "Alien" from the Nostromo 12 57.14%
lower-budget swarming "Aliens" from Hadley's Hope 3 14.29%
The Queen 6 28.57%
The Runner Alien from Fiorina "Fury" 161 0 0%
The bastardized "Aliens" from the USM Auriga 0 0%
The "Baby" alien from Ressurection (also known as NewBorn) 0 0%
The Cloned Queen, to which Giger refered to as "a huge pile of ****. Literally" 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 21, 2004, 06:03 AM   #16
Jareg
Wing Commander
331 flights since Jul 2004
Re: Your favourite Alien?..

Yeah i forgot i like the queen too very much
One strong female that is
Jareg is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2004, 11:35 PM   #17
ineedabox
Sector Marshall
972 flights since Apr 2004

aaa man. That would have been awsome to see. And if nothing else, at least we'd have some distinguishing features between the two.
ineedabox is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2004, 04:21 AM   #18
Jesse977
Pilot
20 flights since Apr 2003

After watching Avp my favorite Alien was the queen from AvP. She reminded me of the T Rex from Jurassic Park!!! She is huge and kicks ass. Also the drone that has the Predator "net scar" on its head was pretty vicious in AvP.
Jesse977 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2004, 10:23 PM   #19
Unregistered
n/a flights since

Grid was pretty bad ass. *SPOILER* The second mouth through the the celtic predator's head was pretty hardcore!
Old Aug 19, 2004, 07:19 AM   #20
Celtic
Starfighter
65 flights since Aug 2004

almost people seemed to choose giger alien,but i'm so different not because i wanted to be different.I would prefer new born alien from alien resurrection,because it looked very different from normal bug and the ability of it are unknown(it seemed to died before show us any diversify),so New born
Celtic is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2004, 03:39 PM   #21
Jareg
Wing Commander
331 flights since Jul 2004

I hate the newborn he was a freak of nature

Alien with a human skull it makes no point
Jareg is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2004, 07:14 AM   #22
Celtic
Starfighter
Talking Re: Your favourite Alien?..

i think alien giger looking like a man in rubber suit,i don't want to argue it's suck, i have only to honor giger bug as anancestor of all alien,but the most favourite alien of mine are DOGGY alien from alien 3.
Old Aug 21, 2004, 07:15 AM   #23
Celtic
Starfighter

sorry i think i have vote already lol

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Alien (1979, 1986, 1992, 1997) [movie series]