Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old Jan 10, 2009, 11:45 PM   #1
Amboy Road
Starfighter
149 flights since Nov 2004
Question ALIENS/STAR TREK crossover in the works. Coming soon, I hope, plan.

This is an early heads up.

My fanfics, 2 of them, are set in the 24th Century during the Picard/Sisko/Janeway Era. These stories ignore ALL ALIEN(S) films after 1986, sans the 2003 Director's Cut of ALIEN & Fiorina 161.

You see, while I hate alien 3's story I really like how Fury 161 & it's system look. Fury itself is an interesting & odd world, unlike the movie its trapped in.

The titles, & don't rush to conclusions based on them, are:
Carter J. Burke: HERO of the FEDERATION & Carter J. Burke: SAVIOUR of the FEDARATION.

Learn how a despicable loathsome skulldugger ends up saving the α & β Quadrants from Star Trek's worst villainy.
Amboy Road is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2009, 11:13 AM   #2
DarthJohn
Wing Commander
274 flights since Dec 2005
Re: ALIENS/STAR TREK crossover in the works. Coming soon, I hope, plan.

Can't wait to see.
DarthJohn is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2009, 12:11 PM   #3
Amboy Road
Starfighter

Thanks DarthJohn for your interest.

And thanks to all other aficionados of ST & xenomorphs if you're also interested.

I`m going to have to change HERO in HERO OF THE FEDERATION to some euphamism for HERO, but leave OTF in the title.

Yesterday someone called my attention to the fact Starship Troopers 2's subtitle is HERO OF THE FEDERATION. And I confirmed it on imdb.
Old Feb 6, 2009, 06:46 AM   #4
DarthJohn
Wing Commander
274 flights since Dec 2005

Yes give it a different subtitle under Aliens meet Star Trek.
DarthJohn is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2009, 04:59 PM   #5
Amboy Road
Starfighter
Thumbs up Re: ALIENS/STAR TREK crossover in the works. Coming soon, I hope, plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthJohn
Yes give it a different subtitle under Aliens meet Star Trek.

Thanks for the suggestion Sith Lord John!

That's probably more appropriate.

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Fan/Original Fiction