Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Old Sep 24, 2008, 09:42 AM   #1
Camfan
Wing Commander
364 flights since Mar 2002
Boring question... sorry

Can someone explain to me why my flights haven't gone over 133 in a really long time? Is it something I'm doing wrong, something wrong with the site or what? Am I being steve stupid hat? Happens a lot I'm aware of this.
Camfan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2008, 12:17 PM   #2
SF_not_Sci-Fi
Hellblazer
2,877 flights since Nov 2001
Re: Boring question... sorry

Posts in Pilot's Mess do not count. That is all.
SF_not_Sci-Fi is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2008, 04:19 AM   #3
Camfan
Wing Commander
364 flights since Mar 2002

Aaah, that'd be why, cheers
Camfan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2008, 12:25 AM   #4
mack
misanthrope
1,988 flights since Dec 2002

why not move this to the Suggestion and Problems section (since it is one)? Posts there even count!
mack is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Administrative Nexus > Suggestions and problems