Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]

This is the forum to get to know your fellow pilots and the ONLY place to talk about everything else not really relevant to sci-fi movies, including your personal loves and interests. A true pilot doesn't discuss these issues while on duty.

View Poll Results: Who is The most Gay
Gay Boy Oogaplub 1 7.69%
Assbandit predalian 6 46.15%
pretty boy Iwata 1 7.69%
or backdoor bandit xXx 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 4, 2003, 08:24 AM   #61
SF_not_Sci-Fi
Hellblazer
2,877 flights since Nov 2001
Re: Who is the gayest??

Quote:
Originally posted by Iwata

All I do is complain and abuse?! Is that a fact?!

Well, yeah, I guess I really am an abusive moderator. After all, I'm quite known for my abusive tendencies on the site. People even go so far as to call me a Nazi.

Ok people. I give up. I'll submit myself to the mercy of our members for my heinous crimes against the peace of this site.

I really don't get you, Cactus. One minute you praise me for no reason, the other you insult me for equally no reason.

Not just me, mind you. And taking the risk of sounding egothistical, the truth is your behaviour towards me is what puzzles me the most.

And actually... no, you didn't.
He's right, Iwata. You're no good.
SF_not_Sci-Fi is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2003, 08:28 AM   #62
jill_valentine
Us kids know.
1,805 flights since Dec 2002

Quote:
when i was sonny you never surported me

Well, at least you've started being honest. the first time round, you mispelled "Sonny".

My advice is to TAKE SOME ****ING RESPONSIBILITY!

People on this forum aren't all out to get you because we're bullies. People don't like you because you are an arsehole, not because of some huge conspiracy. If you insult everybody on the site, you can't expect them to stick up for you. If you run around like a kid in a playground re-using old insults and calling everybody gay, it makes you look stupid. So when we call you stupid, you respond with another stupid comment, making yourself look even stupider.

If you want to get friends here, or people to stand up for you, stop flaming everybody in the world like a ****wit, and stop flaming Oogaphlub especially because you have trouble spelling his name.
jill_valentine is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2003, 08:32 AM   #63
Cactus_Jack
Pilot
40 flights since Jul 2003

shut up jill you stupid hoar
who are you to say anything
go back to the kitchen, you have no idea what has been going on do you
you just want to look good with big words and look all professional
heres some advice
IGNORE ME AND **** OF
Cactus_Jack is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2003, 08:36 AM   #64
Iwata
Autarch
2,558 flights since Aug 2001

Ok then. Now for a more serious tone.

I take sides as a moderator, of course. It's my job here. I see someone coming to the site and disrupting it's peacefull functioning, it's my obligation to try and make the person doing so understand that it's wrong, and it's only making people mad.

COincidently, the person whom I'm trying to help also has in his best interest to adjust to the manners of the site, so as to be accepted.

Now, as I once told you, and contrary to what your saying, I supported you... TWICE! I honestly believed you had an interest on the site that could be turned into something productive.
So I tried avoiding you being banned from the site, much to my regret now.

When you came back the 2nd time, I thought you'd just proved me right. You WERE interested on the site, if only for the wrong reasons.

Once again, I made myself look like an ass in front of the other moderators by actually saying perhaps you shouldn't be banned.

And once again, although you DID tell me you were going to stop, and start posting as a valuable member, I was wrong. Once again, you proved me wrong.

If I ever took sides in the beggining, it was by giving you the benefit of the doubt. Turns out I was being naive, and wishfull-thinking.

Twice I lay my trust on you, and twice you failed to earn it. Even now, you told me on a PM just yesterday that you were going to stop. Did you? I don't think so. But this time, I didn't believe you, because I knew you weren't going to do it. You fooled me twice, the one person ready (and naive enough) to try and turn you into a good member of the site, and I'll be damned if you'll fool me a 3rd time.

So, as to the question of sides, ask yourself why is it that I am now opposed to you. Ask whose fault it is.

To you, all this may be bullocks, but to me, trust is the foundation of acceptance. And even though I tried to trust you twice, you proved you did not deserve that trust I was placing on you.

I'm not doing this to gain your acceptance, mind you. Truth is, I don't really care. No-one here likes you, simply because you disrupt the functioning of the site with childish posts. you've proven beyond doubt that you can't, in fact, be a good member of the site. All you can ever be is a virus on it's daily routine.

When repyling to this post, consider this once again: Twice I trusted you, twice you lied to me. Twice you made me look like a fool. Now ask yourself who's at fault here.
Iwata is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2003, 08:37 AM   #65
Ivan
formerly known as Ivanhoe
1,574 flights since Nov 2000

Cactus Jack , another name for my ignore list.
Ivan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2003, 08:39 AM   #66
Cactus_Jack
Pilot

sorry iwata
thats all i can say
i am done with words
Old Jul 4, 2003, 08:54 AM   #67
Jove
Sector Marshall
743 flights since Nov 2002

Wow - this ignore thing is great. Why have I never used it before? Now if only I could apply it to my conscience
Jove is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2003, 09:00 AM   #68
Nexus
Psycho Teddy Sausage
3,648 flights since Dec 2001

Quote:
Originally posted by Cactus_Jack
holy crap your literally gay?
Well that would explain alot, god dma for everybodys sake get outa sciflicks ya queer
where are you from anyway? America i see eh, holy dog sh!t american only steers and queers come from america and yu dont sound like much of a steer so that kind somes things up

CJ, there is such thing as gay people!!! And there is nothing wrong with them (well, the ones who aren't pervy). If a gay person went up to you and called you a hetero, you'd be offended too. It's the same thing.

If you want us to respect you, you have to respect us. But that's too late now.
Nexus is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2003, 09:34 AM   #69
jill_valentine
Us kids know.

All these years I've been looking for my overwhelming character flaw. What is it that makes me a bad person. I've found it! Finally, my quest is complete. I now know what I've been doing wrong.

Big Words.

Stupid me. How could I not have seen it before? Big words. Genius! I can't believe I never thought of it before! Why did nobody ever say it? Were you all trying to be polite? Don't you realise that by sending me out to the real world armed with Big Words, like "responsibility", you have left me completely unprepared for life? Mothers shield their children from me, lest the kids catch Big Words, or start to cry. People leap out of my path, when I storm down the street with my Big Words. I believe that the Government is working on it right now, the special "Big Words tsaaaak Frice id hob jive" or "Big Word Task Force" to the rest of us. Think of the movie opportunities! "Godzilla vs. Big Words."

Whats the maximum size for these evil words say? 100 feet? 4 miles? Words so Big they could destroy us all!!!!! Heaven save us!
Old Jul 4, 2003, 09:49 AM   #70
SF_not_Sci-Fi
Hellblazer

Godzilla pure motherfuckin' filler
keep your eyes off the
real killer
Old Jul 4, 2003, 09:56 AM   #71
jill_valentine
Us kids know.

I know what will freak him out.
BIG WORDS.
Old Jul 4, 2003, 11:08 AM   #72
Predalien
Cluster Admiral
203 flights since Jul 2002
Location: Leeds, England, The Earth (also lived in other places such as Bristol and Exeter)

Cactus Jack is a raging homosexual. Now I don't usually hold it against people to be gay. I have nothing against gay people. However, I do hold it against Cactus Jack/Sonny...he is gay and I hate him for it.

Sonny, you spammed the hell out of the site. You posted irrelevant crap and when people told you about it you gave them abuse back and carried on. Then you set up the oogaphlub_is_gay account (if it wasn't you, then how come that person disappeared once you were banned?). You should not be forgiven.

You are good at nothing, you have no talent. Heck, even your spamming talent has been overshadowed by '3years', the ledgendary king of all spam.

Get a life, and take your penis out of that man - at least get his consent first.
Predalien is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2003, 09:20 PM   #73
Cactus_Jack
Pilot

you wish i was gay predalien cause then you would start hitting on me
whenever yu talk to oogaplub your like ' cut the crap plubiie, lets get naked'
Old Jul 5, 2003, 02:58 PM   #74
Predalien
Cluster Admiral
203 flights since Jul 2002
Location: Leeds, England, The Earth (also lived in other places such as Bristol and Exeter)

You're wrong. Me and Phlub get naked straight away - there's never any crap.
Predalien is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2003, 05:15 PM   #75
SF_not_Sci-Fi
Hellblazer

There once was a spammer named Jack
a forum troll fueled by his lack
of a life or friends
of means and of ends
and so launched a feeble attack

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Nation > Pilot's Mess [chit-chat zone]