Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Resident Evil (2002, 2004) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Resident Evil (2002, 2004) [movie series]

A secret experiment. A deadly virus. A fatal mistake.

Old Feb 21, 2005, 09:42 PM   #1
Alien vs. Resident Evil hater!
n/a flights since
Exclamation Are hunters made by the G-Virus? Look at the website here to see why I ask!

www.planetavp.com under literature & submissions there is a Alien vs. RE thing. The last one, Alien vs. RE 5, says that the hunter is created by the G-Virus and the Red Queen created the G-Virus. Hello!!!!!! Birkin made the G-V! The Red Q isn't even real! And heres somethin the story says a Mr. X is guarding the Red Queen, creator of the G-V. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What dumb people are out there? Hey do guys remember that idiot Versus that hated Iwata and Ineedabox? He prob. wrote the story! You bastard! Hey why isnt bastard blurbed out or something? Some guy told me Hunters were baby versions of Sweepers. I didn't believe him. He also told me that Nemesis is a mutant formed from mixing T-V & G-V. Didnt believe him. I says to the guy how strongs that pot you smokin beeeeeeaaaaaatttccccchhhhhh? Oh and Alien vs. RE is stupid! You here me stupid!!!!! Zombies cant eat aliens! They have f*ckin acid for f*ckin blood!!!!!!!!!

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ M -- R ] > Resident Evil (2002, 2004) [movie series]