Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (2004)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (2004)

The world will tremble.

Old Apr 15, 2010, 03:13 PM   #1
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
Trailers

Notice the teaser trailer borrows heavily of David Arnold's Stargate theme. Most of the cast I can appreciate, but I honestly can't stand Angelina Jolie.

Teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pChGZtAwY4

If I didn't know better, you could almost believe that this could have been a sequel to The Iron Giant, mostly because of how much the giant robots in the film look like the aforementioned robot film.

Theatrical trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Mide2KXow
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (2004)