Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Arrival, The (1996, 1998) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Arrival, The (1996, 1998) [movie series]

The greatest danger facing our world has been the planet's best kept secret... until now. | I guide

Old Dec 17, 2001, 02:38 PM   #1
lebowske
Pilot
29 flights since Sep 2001
Cool Re: the second one was terrible

I hated the second one I realy culdn't stand it because first of all it didn't have charlie sheen (idon't know if I spelled his name right) and when they priject the image of the ship don't yu think that the image would only be the size of the room when they were walking all around the place whent the room they werer in was tiny
lebowske is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2002, 02:53 PM   #2
Oscar
Sector Marshall
756 flights since Feb 2002
Re: the second one was terrible

Yea second sucked big time. It was like looking a B-class movie... ou by the way it was. First Arrival was great I liked that movie A LOT.
Oscar is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2002, 12:29 PM   #3
lebowske
Pilot
Cool sorry

sorry I even watched it
Old Feb 25, 2002, 03:50 PM   #4
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001

Hey, it did have full frontal female nudity. That's got to be worth something. Plus, it has the lesbian girlfriend of Ross's ex-wife off of Friends, which didn't excite me as much as I would have thought...
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2002, 12:39 PM   #5
lebowske
Pilot
Cool true

that is very true but it would require a lot more naked wemon to get me to watch it again
Old Aug 4, 2002, 01:52 AM   #6
floyd
Libertarian
1,141 flights since Feb 2002

my philosophy holds true once again... original over sequal...

(accept, of course for that one fluke movie... the empire strikes back)
floyd is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2002, 05:48 AM   #7
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002

I didn't even know there WAS a second movie!!!

I liked the original, can't see why the critics slagged it off, obviously it wasn't blockbustery enough for them.
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2002, 08:38 AM   #8
HighWiredSith
More Than Just Okay
3,854 flights since Jul 2001

My mother-in-law gave me the double disc Arrival set from Christmas. I tried to sell it on e-bay and no one bid on it. I went to trade it in at coconuts and they would only give me the standard $5 even though it contained two movies. So I am stuck with it.
HighWiredSith is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2002, 10:47 AM   #9
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002

Hey, if you haven't shifted it yet, sell it to me, Sith

You know, the lack of bids on eBay, the reluctance of anyone to touch it with a 10 foot cattle prod ... kinda says something about how many people like the movie, doesn't it?
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Arrival, The (1996, 1998) [movie series]