Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Aliens vs. Predator (2004)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Aliens vs. Predator (2004)

Whoever wins... We lose.

Old Sep 2, 2003, 03:16 PM   #16
Simm442000
Wing Commander
483 flights since Aug 2003
Re: What the movie should be about

What game, the one that came out in 93 on supernintendo. That game was good. I forget the story but I remember playing it. I think it was only one Predator on a planet that has Aliens.
Simm442000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2003, 03:18 PM   #17
Azrael
Wing Commander
442 flights since Jul 2003

No , the first (Aliens VS Marines VS Predator ) for pc wich is just called Aliens (Aliens+ Marines) versus Predators.
Azrael is offline Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2003, 03:32 PM   #18
Simm442000
Wing Commander

O that game, I didn't like that game. That's way I forgot about it
Old Sep 2, 2003, 04:27 PM   #19
Azrael
Wing Commander

The movie should be dark and have AVP2 storyline maybe?
Old Sep 2, 2003, 04:56 PM   #20
Azrael
Wing Commander

Hm.....i wanted marines
Old Sep 3, 2003, 03:45 PM   #21
Simm442000
Wing Commander

What I want is a new fresh story. I know the video game is good but I think for this movie to be successful it needs to be fresh.
Old Sep 3, 2003, 04:54 PM   #22
Azrael
Wing Commander

Yeah i wish that too...but the ambient should be after Aliens and before Alien 3.
Old Sep 3, 2003, 10:31 PM   #23
Simm442000
Wing Commander

I think it would be good if it doesn't follow the timelines of Alien and Predator. If that does happan then remember in alien 4 Ripley and here crew landed on Earth and in Predator 2 the Predator landed on earth. Maybe somehow the predator landed again and the humans were testing Aliens, that landed on earth shortly after Ripley landed, and they found a died Predator and cloned it and trouble started.
Old Sep 24, 2003, 03:48 PM   #24
Simm442000
Wing Commander

Scientists try to lure Predators to Antarctica by using Alien eggs as bait. Predictably, plans go even further south than the icy continent. As the two species battle, humans find themselves caught in the middle and becoming casualties.
Director(s) Paul W.S. Anderson

Screenwriter(s) Paul W.S. Anderson
Release Date
TBA 2004

Genre
Science Fiction, Action, Horror

I was looking for the latest news on the movie and I can't believe what it is about. I was very close with my idea. This is the first movie that I ever got right eith the idea that I thought it should be.
Old Feb 2, 2004, 08:56 PM   #25
Azrael
Wing Commander
The Alien vs Predator story thread (spoilers)

Quote:
The iconic monsters from two of the scariest film franchises ever, battle each other on Earth for the first time on film. The discovery of an ancient pyramid buried in Antarctica sends a team of scientists and adventurers to the frozen continent. There, they make an even more terrifying discovery: two alien races engaged in the ultimate battle. No matter who wins, we lose.

Thats the story.

Lance Henriksen is a person called Charles Wayland (It is Weyland!) the creator of bishop so that means that the movie happened after Alien and before Aliens.

And we got a rip-off of Ripley done by Sanaa Lathan

I looks ok for me.

Old Feb 2, 2004, 11:58 PM   #26
broken tusk
Wing Commander
461 flights since Jul 2003

I have hope that it will be good. I've heard mostly good things so I don't think I'll walk out.
broken tusk is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2004, 05:00 AM   #27
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon

Pay attention! This story happens well before Alien, as the Company that the Nostromo was owned by was Weyland-Yutani.

Charles Weyland is the founder of Weyland and this movie is set in our timeframe. This is according to Anderson himself.

This also leads to the possibility of the Weyland Corp knowing of the Xenomorph long before Ripley and crew found it. And may explain why Ash was so adamant about getting one per the Company's orders, or Burke for that matter.
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2004, 06:21 PM   #28
Azrael
Wing Commander

Yeah but.....Charles appeared in Alien 3.....and it have passed lot of time after the first Alien.
Old Feb 3, 2004, 06:40 PM   #29
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon

They never said that was Charles. He was simply called Bishop II. Plus you'd be surprised how many people in families tend to look like someone in the past of their family.
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2004, 08:13 PM   #30
Azrael
Wing Commander

Good point Optimus!

Myabe in the movie he finds a drawing perhaps that shows the derelict ship and all.

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Aliens vs. Predator (2004)