Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Aliens vs. Predator (2004)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Aliens vs. Predator (2004)

Whoever wins... We lose.

View Poll Results: Which One?
Alien 14 29.17%
Predator 19 39.58%
Human 10 20.83%
Scary Teddy (Other/Don't Know) 5 10.42%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 7, 2004, 03:56 AM   #76
Celtic
Starfighter
65 flights since Aug 2004
Re: The Deadliest Species

Infact in my own opinion i'm thinking that alien are quite resemble to some kind of animal rather than humanoid specie just like human and predator.This is the point,how can we human beat lion or bear without any arms?and i'm thinking that pred would be the same as us went faced against an alien.I wanted to says that alien are just an animal and nearly mindless individual,that's why I though alien has posses such strong strenght and the deadly natural weapon for survival,without them they could probably be extinct,but predator are not posses any kind of natural weapon just like alien.Although, they have a larger brain,so they're simply invent some kind of tool to make them survive such as our ancestor of last million year ago.Thus,time has passed for many century so they are trying to develop some kind of new technology to granted more percentage on there survival.If they have face each other I have to grant that alien should win any way,if the predator doesn't hold any weapon.
Celtic is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2004, 04:09 AM   #77
Diz
Starfighter
143 flights since Oct 2004

Where the hell is Box anyway?
Diz is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2004, 04:42 PM   #78
Diz
Starfighter
143 flights since Oct 2004

Quote:
Exactly, and so the predator would surely have to find some way to disable the alien without being burned to death, and he would undoubtably be impaled in the process, and dragged back to some cavernous lair to be immobilized and impregnated, only to strengthen the army of the beast he had just been fighting. Fun fun fun.

Sounds like fun to me. Really when you think about it a Pred hasn't got a hope in hell.
Diz is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2004, 06:16 PM   #79
HUNT3R
Apprentice
3 flights since Nov 2004

The yautja hunters(Predators) are more powerfull,intelligent and tech armed than the xenomorphsis(Aliens),and the razor disc of the predator will cut trough anithing
even trough an alien...
So i think that Predators are the dominating Species,and aliens are the reccesive one.
HUNT3R is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2005, 06:15 PM   #80
goku
n/a flights since
Thumbs up Re: The Deadliest Species

I agree wtih that guy.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 01:29 PM   #81
merlin
Sector Marshall
685 flights since Apr 2004

count the numbers the aliens will win by strengh of numbers.
Its like ash said "the perfect organism unclouded by remorse".

The preds are only interested in taking a trophy going home showing it off to its mates finding a fem them get busy making more preds.

Aliens are like the Taliban they will never give up.

The Pred's like the Allied troops wondering how cool they look on cnn and *****ing at how they wernt home for christmas.

Aliens have one goal kill or be killed they kill they goto sleep till the next prick turns up to have a go.

So the Alien is far superior......

Last edited by merlin : Jan 6, 2005 at 01:36 PM.
merlin is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2005, 07:54 AM   #82
HUNT3R
Apprentice
3 flights since Nov 2004

Aliens have just one goal.
TO BE KILLED.
They may be stronger,but the predators are hunters,and if they do kill them,they have a remote bomb,that kills everything in a radious of 2.4 sqr km.
so,i really don't know who are the dominant species...
HUNT3R is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2005, 03:38 PM   #83
merlin
Sector Marshall
685 flights since Apr 2004

The Aliens must have more of a goal than to just die otherwise they wouldnt fight so hard. Theyre just like everything else struggling to stay alive without some one (or thing) blowin their a$$es away.
merlin is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2005, 05:27 PM   #84
Optimus Prime
Autobot Commander
2,027 flights since Dec 2003
Location: Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon

In a recent interview with Dan O'Bannon, the writer of the 'Alien' movie. The fourth stage of the Alien that was never filmed, he suggested that in Alien Vs Predator (when the film executives sent him the screenplays and ideas) we would have discovered that the fourth stage the Alien becomes the Predator?? How the hell would that come across had Anderson actually used it. I think O'Bannon has been out of the loop too long LOL
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2005, 06:30 PM   #85
box
n/a flights since

i swear to god, if that happened i think i really would go postal on FOX.

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Aliens vs. Predator (2004)