Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Aliens vs. Predator (2004)

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Aliens vs. Predator (2004)

Whoever wins... We lose.

Old Jan 23, 2003, 08:35 PM   #1
Phlub
The Head Hunter
2,285 flights since Mar 2001
Exclamation I am getting a little irritated!

Okay I have had patience with this. Well I have had patience for a Predator sequel for about 12 years now.

When the hell is this coming out? Is this even greenlit? I just don't get it! It's getting on my nerves.

Can someone tell me about ANYTHING besides a title for this movie. It will be AvP not PvA.

How about some script ideas? Or better yet a CAST or CREW?

I have been like I said very patient for a Predator sequel and need one soon!
Phlub is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2003, 12:50 PM   #2
Tack
Spawn of Nurgle
1,492 flights since Dec 2001
Re: I am getting a little irritated!

Aghh! I hate when that stuff happens. It happens to so many movies. I want Red Dwarf to come out but no the director has to go finish Tomb Raider 2! I know how you feel Phlub. Just gotta keep telling yourself what Predn' is saying, just a little bit longer, just a little bit longer.....
Tack is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2003, 03:14 PM   #3
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002

Quote:
Originally posted by Tack
Aghh! I hate when that stuff happens. It happens to so many movies. I want Red Dwarf to come out but no the director has to go finish Tomb Raider 2! I know how you feel Phlub. Just gotta keep telling yourself what Predn' is saying, just a little bit longer, just a little bit longer.....

As far as I know, it's Chris Barrie (Rimmer) who's doing TR2, not the director. Don't even know who's directing the Red Dwarf movie ... to the imDb!

I, too, am getting angry. This has been in the pipeline for years! Well, the rumour-mill, certainly. Frankly, Resident Evil 2 can wait - AvP has a wider fanbase, and I'll bet you anything it makes far far more money (the golden Hollywood rule - if it's a sure money-grabber, it's worth spending on).
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2003, 06:49 PM   #4
Darth Bob
The Eld
1,279 flights since Sep 2002

this movie has been in the romour mill since at least alien 3 if not before, this film is hugely anticipated, and very much wanted , more so than resident evil the movie 2, So i wish they'd get a move on and at least give us a expected release date
Darth Bob is offline Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2003, 07:55 AM   #5
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

And that's what'll probably happen. It takes centuties to get good movies made, you know
Old Mar 30, 2003, 01:25 PM   #6
Phlub
The Head Hunter
2,285 flights since Mar 2001

I'm willing to wait if they would do it right.

But if they base it off of the video games, we're headed straight to hell!

They should base the movie off of the books. The books are a story, they can really make excellent movies from.

But here's why Fox probably won't do this project the budget would reach astronomical proportions....

$250 Million!

I mean thats alot, but it would have good effects, just the thing that scares me, is the fact that they will probably do it off of the video games.
Phlub is offline Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2003, 10:42 AM   #7
Tack
Spawn of Nurgle

Well video game and comic book movies are the fad right now. Even if it would be better doing from the moives they would make it from the games for that sole reason.

my 900th post
Old Apr 15, 2003, 01:52 PM   #8
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

I reckon they'll base it on the comic books/novelisations. As has been said before, the comic books/novelisations have a huuuuge fanbase. But then, so do they movies, so who knows?
Old Apr 18, 2003, 08:53 PM   #9
Tack
Spawn of Nurgle

Well comic book moives are the fad in hollywood right now so I wouldn't doubt that they would.
Old Apr 18, 2003, 09:11 PM   #10
Drone
Sector Marshall
584 flights since Jun 2002

Quote:
Originally posted by Tack
Well comic book moives are the fad in hollywood right now so I wouldn't doubt that they would.

Yeah, comic book films are the fad, but that (to me) doesn't reveal much information regarding these franchises. Remember, with Alien and Predator the comics came AFTER the films, which is not always the case. So, I still think that the writing is up to Anderson, and he might decide to ignore every word previously written on the subject.

Last edited by Drone : Apr 15, 2004 at 10:47 AM.
Drone is offline Reply With Quote

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ # -- E ] > Aliens vs. Predator (2004)