Go Back   Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Star Wars (1977-2005) [movie series]

Welcome to the SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums.

You are currently viewing our community boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free and open-minded sci-fi community you will be able to start and reply to forum discussions, write movie reviews, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or with your account please contact support here.

Star Wars (1977-2005) [movie series]

Every generation has a legend. Every journey has a first step. Every saga has a beginning. | Episode I guide

Old Nov 4, 2003, 09:17 PM   #1
demolition18
Sector Marshall
521 flights since Jan 2002
Star Wars fan fiction renewed

I am finalizing my Star Wars suggestions on books and comics (especially the sequel trilogy). I wanted to include Jar Jar Binks into Episode 9. I think that Jar Jar Binks is funny.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Wars Fan Fiction

Star Wars: The Rebellion vs. The Sith (Set 5 years after Star Wars Episode 3)

(Star Wars novel)

It has been 5 years since the clone wars has ended. Emperor Palpatine has been in domination of the galaxy for 3 years and no longer is known as Darth Sidious. Back On Alderaan the rebellion has staged a battle against the empire on a sea shore planet with the a place where Palpatine is headquartered . Almost all the gungans but Jar Jar Binks have been killed by the empire trying to stop them. Now Dorme is going out for pay back on Emperor Palpatine.
Beginning

Emperor Palpatine is a place on the sea shore planet called Rengar. Red suited guards are there too. Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Vader and many storm troopers are with Palpatine. Sate Prestige is standing next to Palpatine. 3 new sith lords are there in what used to be the jedi temple. Palpatine wants to start a sith council. The 3 sith lords are Darth Tau, Darth Vorron and Darth Jade (AKA Xio Jade). Xio Jade is a human female sith with red hair. Emperor Palpatine: "Now with you 3 sith lords along with Lord Vader I shall start the sith council. Lord Vader will be in charge and I am the leader of the sith council. We will clone Exar Kun, my master Darth Imperius, Darth Tyrannus, Darth Bane, Darth Maul, Darth Voltres, Darth Rage, Lord Kaan, Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd and Ludo Kresh. First you 3 go find and try to bring Dorme to us. She will join us or die. She is wanting to kill me. She and Jar Jar Binks and Chewbacca have killed the clones of Exar Kun, Ludo Kresh, Gav & Jori Durrgon, Freedon Nadd, Darth Augar, Darth Gilgon, Darth Tantalon, Darth Scarz, Darth Bane himself, Darth Seer and my former master’s former master. " Darth Jade: "You mean we go and try to convert Lord Vader’s wife’s former handmaiden?" Emperor Palpatine: "Yes." Darth Tau: "Lord Sidious. She’s a former handmaiden to who was married to the chosen one. I want her to join the empire." Emperor Palpatine: "Darth Sidious is not my name anymore. You call me Emperor Palpatine." Darth Vorron:lain "She'll join us or die Lord Palpatine." Emperor Palpatine: "Now you guys go and find her. If she refuses my offer to join us, kill her. " The 3 new sith lords leave. Palpatine’s trusted minions who were the only ones to know that Anakin Skywalker was really Darth Vader. The 3 sith lords and Palpatine’s trusted minions head off to Alderaan.

On Alderaan Dorme is somewhere out side with the 5 year old Leia and her new husband Bail Organa. Bail Organa: "The Emperor has found our new rebel base. We need to make our plan of attack." Dorme: "Anakin was destined to defeat The Emperor. I wouldn't even let Darth Sidious take control over me. I trusted Palpatine un till I found out that he’s a sith lord called Darth Sidious. He’s going to pay the death of Padme and the many jedi. Since Anakin was killed by his won clone that had turned to the dark side I will kill Palpatine." Dorme puts the clothes on the clothes line just as Leia and Bail go back inside. 3 sith lords and Palpatine’s trusted minions show up to deal with Dorme. Dorme hears trouble. Palpatine’s minions and the sith lords go in search for Dorme. Palpatine’s trusted minions draw their guns. Dorme has her blaster drawn. Xio Jade sees Padme. Dorme: "Dorme. I am Darth Jade. To be back together with your husband come join the empire. You can be an imperial. My niece Mara is being trained with the force and she is joining the empire." Dorme points her gun in Darth Jade’s face. Dorme: "Never. I'll never turn to the dark side." (To Xio Jade) "Don't move or I will shoot you." Palpatine’s trusted minions open fire on Dorme. Dorme ducks. Dorme fires back. Darth Tau and Darth Vorron ignite their light sabers. The gun fight between Dorme and Palpatine’s trusted minions breaks out. Dorme kills one of Palpatine’s minions. Chewbacca and Sio Bibble come to aid Dorme in a gun fight. They open fire on Palpatine’s trusted minions and the new sith lords. Chewbacca kills a minion of Palpatine’s. Darth Vorron jumps out in front of Dorme with his light saber and Dorme shoots Darth Vorron in the chest and Darth Vorron falls dead. Dorme sees Darth Tau and she fires at him. Darth Tau deflects some shots with his light saber. Darth Tau dashes at Dorme and Dorme shoots Darth Tau and Darth Tau is dead with in a matter of seconds. Dorme , Sio Bibble and Chewbacca are finishing off with Palpatine’s trusted minions. They kill the rest of them. Sio Bibble: "I saw that you were in danger. I came with Chewbacca just as I saw the danger outside." Dorme: "Councilor. The Empire has a base on Rengar. We need to go destroy and maybe we'll kill Palpatine. He’s going to pay for all those jedi that he killed over those past years and for Padme." Dorme sees Xio Jade. Dorme: "Who are you?" Xio Jade: "I am Xio Jade, dark lord of the sith. Palpatine ordered me to kill you if you don't join." Xio Jade looks like she is going to join with the rebels/remnants of the republic.

Back on Rengar Emperor Palpatine sees Darth Vader come to him. Darth Vader: "What is my bidding my master?" Emperor Palpatine: "Our new dark lords of the sith have failed us. Xio Jade has betrayed us. Dorme has killed Lord Vorron and Lord Tau. We have hired the bounty hunters Boba Fett and Aura Sing. Boba Fett is now a bounty hunter." Darth Vader: “I heard that Visivious Drakarn erased Kamino and was killed by Eeth Koth a few years later. I killed Master Koth.” Going 4 to 5 years back during the jedi purge. Emperor Palpatine: “We had to kill Viceroy Gunray and his assistants Rune Hacko and Lott Dodd for their failure. They have failed us for the last time.” Darth Vader maybe a clone of Anakin Skywalker but Darth Vader has the memory of the jedi who he had killed. Darth Vader: “The real me had killed Daultay Dofine years ago on the droid control ship. I had killed Count Dooku.” Bounty Hunters Boba Fett and Aurra Sing are hired after Xio Jade and Dorme. There’s Boba Fett and Aurra Sing. Boba Fett: "I will enjoy my first assignment. We have the gungan who beat me up a few years ago still alive. We will kill Xio Jade for her betrayal. " Emperor Palpatine: "You and Aura Sing will be with us in battle. I will be there with Lord Vader. Xio Jade has joined forces with the rebel alliance and you Aura Sing kill her. You Boba Fett kill Dorme. Xio’s niece will serve me well when she gets older. They are trying to get rid of me. I will join the battle myself." Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Aura Sing, Boba Fett, the storm troopers, Grand Moff Tarkin and Imperial officers stage for the battle. Also Thrawn a blue skin Chiss is with the imperials.

On Alderaan a rebel attack plan is going on with Mon Mothma, Crix Madine, Bail Organa and Jan Dodonna. The 5 year old Leia is in attendance. The rebels and members of the republic attending this meeting are Sio Bibble (the former governor of Naboo), Captain Panaka, Captain Typho, Jar Jar Binks, Dorme, Chewbacca and former Naboo soldiers. Xio Jade is learning the thing too. Bail Organa: "The empire is on a planet called Rengar. Now We can storm them and smoke them out and take out the whole empire. The Emperor is a sith lord called Darth Sidious and Darth Vader is the sith apprentice. We blow up this place. The Emperor has a cloning facility there where he can clone the dead sith lords and it’s a place that builds Tie Fighters. The Emperor can even clone himself there. This is his throne world. That’s the first place where The Emperor has Tie Fighters built. He has their DNA there. Let’s blow the place up before he clones the dead sith lords. I had killed Genosion Archduke Poggle The Lesser during the jedi massacre and Dorme here has killed many sith clones." Mon Mothma: "Be extra careful. Darth Vader and his Emperor are very powerful sith lords. The Empire has sold Ackbar into slavery. We have defeated all those sith clones." They show the beach to the rebels where to attack the empire. Dorme comes up. Dorme: "Xio Jade here is with us. Master Yoda and General Kenobi agreed to go into hiding un till the child of the late Padme and Anakin is old enough to challenge the sith. We need this former sith woman with us for help. She could become a jedi and fight Darth Vader and his Emperor." The rebels depart. Leia sees un happy images of her mother.

On Rengar the Empire walks the beach. Palpatine’s place on Rengar has guns to it that would shoot down intruders. Emperor Palpatine sees hot human women. There are a bunch of teens (humans, twi’leks and rodians) playing around and swimming. There’s Aura Sing, Boba Fett and Darth Vader with Grand Moff Tarkin, Thrawn and the imperial soldiers all heading to the other side of the inlet. X-Wings and Y-Wings show up. Tie fighters come out and attack. The rebel ships land on the Rengar space port. All those rebels or republic soldiers come out with guns drawn. Dorme approaches Emperor Palpatine with her gun drawn. Chewbacca has his crossbow drawn and Sio Bibble has a gun drawn. Captain Panaka and Captain Typho have their blasters drawn too. Jar Jar Binks is carrying a pulse rifle. Xio Jade has her light saber ignited. Padme: "You're going to pay for the demise of Padme Palpatine! You're going to pay for all those jedi you killed over the past years Palpatine!" Boba Fett comes out and draws his rifle. Jar Jar Binks sees Boba Fett on the light house. Aura Sing is there too. The 2 red suited guards attack and Jar Jar Binks shoots those 2 red suited guards as they are trying to stop him from trying to reach the light house. A battle between the Y and X wings vs. the tie fighters breaks out. A few tie fighters are shot down. Jar Jar Binks: "Yousa drop the gun or mese will shoot." Boba Fett turns his attention to Jar Jar Binks and the gun fight starts. Aura Sing appears and draws her light saber. The 2 women get into a light saber fight. Over to the rebel alliance vs. the galactic empire. A gun fight breaks out and a soldier is killed by a blast reflected by Darth Vader’s light saber. Dorme fires a shot at Palpatine but Palpatine deflects that blast with his bare hands from the kyber crystal. Grand Moff Tarkin is fired on by a blast by Captain Typho and Captain Typho is shot by Tarkin. Captain Panaka sees it. Captain Panaka: "Typho! My nephew." Captain Panaka angrily fires a shot at Grand Moff Tarkin and his shot by Lt. Thrawn and is dead within a matter of seconds. Emperor Palpatine also fires flying sith lightning at the rebellion and Chewbacca fires a shot at Palpatine. Dorme kills a few storm troopers with some blasters. A few X-Wings and a Y-Wing shoot the guns that fire at them at the Emperor’s base on Rengar. Some Y-Wings and 1 X-Wing get blown up. The palace is blown up by Jan Dodonna and Crix Madine on their Wings. Crix Madine has the X-Wing and Jan Dodonna has the Y-Wing. Tie fighters shoot down another X-Wing. All the other wings manage to escape. Inside the cloning lab Sate Prestige and other dark side cohorts to Palpatine manage to escape on a shuttle to a star destroyer. Even Palpatine’s advisors escape in a star destroyer. The star destroyer is fired in space by Jan Dodonna and Crix Madine and other rebels and the star destroyer fires at them. The tie fighters go after the 2 rebels. The rebels manage to escape to Alderaan. The rebels miss and the 2 escape into the asteroids out of sight from the rebels. Over to the bounty hunters. Aura Sing and Xio Jade clash their light sabers ’ into each other’s. Aura Sing: "Now you will pay the price for betrayal over the Emperor. I heard that you helped Padme defeat another sith lord. You prevented the sith council. Now you will die." Xio Jade makes a dash with her light saber at Aura Sing and Aura Sing cuts down Xio Jade dead or she is thought to be dead. Jar Jar Binks was finishing off with Boba Fett. Boba Fett is flying up and Jar Jar Binks fires at Boba Fett and hits him on the lower armor but Boba Fett fires a missile and misses Jar Jar Binks. Boba Fett thinks that he killed Jar Jar Binks. The empire was finishing off with the rebellion. A few soldiers get hit by sith lightning by Emperor Palpatine. Some other soldiers are getting cut down by Darth Vader. Sio Bibble fires on Darth Vader and Darth Vader knocks the gun out of his hand and Darth Vader cuts off Sio Bibble’s head. Dorme again fires on Emperor Palpatine and fires on Grand Moff Tarkin. Chewbacca kills a storm trooper. The other storm troopers aim guns at the rebellion. All those surviving rebel soldiers put down their weapons. So does Chewbacca and Dorme. Emperor Palpatine: "You guys can sell the wookie to slavery. The rest of you bring me Dorme." Darth Vader: "You rebels are going to jail. You storm troopers take them away with Grand Moff Tarkin." Tarkin and some imperials leave. The surviving storm troopers and the rest of the imperial officers stay. Emperor Palpatine: "So Dorme, you want to kill me." Dorme: "Anakin is dead. You're going to pay for killing him. You’re going to pay for killing Padme. You going to pay for all those jedi that you killed." Darth Vader steps up. Darth Vader: "I am a clone of Anakin Skywalker. I was seduced by the dark side when I was created to bring down the sith order. I killed the real Anakin Skywalker." Dorme: "I heard that Anakin is dead. Obi-Wan told me." Darth Vader: "Obi-Wan was had defeated me. Next time I will kill him." Emperor Palpatine: "I'll give you one last chance. If you don't join me, you will die." Dorme goes for a blaster of a dead soldier. Palpatine shoots dark side energy bolts at Dorme and zaps her. Darth Vader watches Padme’s former handmaiden being electrocuted. Palpatine shoots more and Dorme is dead. Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine see their base in ruins. Emperor Palpatine: "I know of another world for a throne world. It is a planted called Byss. I can give my DNA there. Sate Prestige and my other workers have gotten out of the clone lab before it exploded. It will be harder to find there now now that Senator Amadila is dead. If I die I will clone myself there. I can feel the escape of my men inside the place." in Darth Vader: "What about the sith council?"" Emperor Palpatine: "Oh Yes. I will clone those dark lords of the sith again once your child joins you. I have tried to change Darth Bane’s rule of only 2. You'll be my head apprentice." A shuttle picks up Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin and Emperor Palpatine. They get on and leave Rengar.

Back on Alderaan. Mon Mothma explains things to Bail Organa. Mon Mothma: "Bail. Leia. Dorme is dead. Her body was found on a beach on Rengar. We don't know how she died. It looks like she was fried. The empire has given us Dorme dead. Doctors tell us it was dark side energy lightning." Bail and Leia are saddened by the news. Over to the rebels place. Bail Organa sees Crix Madine and Jan Dodonna and promotes them to captains. Bail Organa: "That was a fine piece of work destroying The Emperor’s base on Rengar. The Emperor is still alive though and killed Dorme." Madine: "Chewbacca was taken and was sold to slavers." Dodonna: "Darth Vader is even more powerful than you ever have thought." Bail Organa: "We have lost the battle on Rengar. We haven't even won a battle against the empire. But us in the republic have killed all those clone sith lords." They look for strategies and never could figure out any.

End

Jedi Tales

(Star Wars comic book/graphic novel)

Star Wars: Jedi vs. Sith Tales

Bontu Sitmus vs. Darth Bane Set 1,000 BBY set a millennium before The Phantom Menace

Official Beginning

Beginning

A younger Bontu Sitmus was somewhere on Onderan. Bontu Sitmus is a whill. The same specie as Yoda.. The former padawan of Bontu Sitmus almost killed Darth Seer. Bontu Sitmus was forced to challenge Darth Bane. Darth Bane appears with his light saber drawn. Bontu Sitmus ignites his light saber as does Darth Bane. Darth Bane: "Bontu." Bontu: "Bane. The last of the sith you are and defeat you I will." Darth Bane: "You will die jedi." The 2 get into a light saber fight. Darth Bane swings at Bontu. Sitmus and misses. Bontu swings and doesn't hit him. Darth Bane: "I am the powerful sith and you will die. There can only be 2 of us. No more no less. A master and an apprentice. Once you die I will have a new apprentice and your former apprentice who killed Darth Chaos will die." Darth Bane lifts his light saber and Bontu cuts him in the stomach and Darth Bane falls dead. All the jedi show up. Bontu: "No more the sith are. Extinct they are." Jedi warriors: "Yea!" Bontu: "A victory it is."

End

Sifo Dyas vs. Darth Sidious Set 32 BBY during The Phantom Menace

Beginning

Sifo Dyas is a Neimoidian jedi on Coruscant. Sifo Dyas sees Darth Sidious. Darth Sidious had just sent Darth Maul to Tattooine and Darth Maul had left. Sifo Dyas: "You over here. I heard you talking to the trade federation viceroy." Darth Sidious: "Sifo Dyas. You will die." Sifo Dyas: " I guess is that you are a sith lord. I thought the sith were extinct. Now I will stop the you." Darth Sidious: "We have returned. You will all die." Sifo Dyas pulls out his light saber and ignites it. Sifo Dyas has a blue blade. Darth Sidious pulls out his light saber as well. Darth Sidious’s light saber has a curved blade. Sifo Dyas gets into battle with the sith. It’s a fierce fight. Sifo Dyas swings at Darth Sidious and misses. Darth Sidious with his sword blocks Sifo Dyas’s. Sifo Dyas swings at Sidious and Sidious stabs Sifo Dyas. Sifo Dyas dies within a matter of seconds. Darth Sidious goes to contact Nute Gunray and Rune Hacko before Darth Sidious throws the body of Sifo Dyas.

End

Plo Koon vs. Darth Rage Set 32 BBY a few months after The Phantom Menace

On the Naboo plains. Plo Koon shows up and sees a sith lord named Darth Rage (X-Men movie characters Wolverine look alike dressed in all black). Darth Rage pulls out his light saber and ignites it as does Plo Koon. Darth Sidious is watching in the background using a force hibernation in the bushes. Plo Koon: "You must be a sith lord. I will stop you." Darth Rage: "You will have to figure us out. This is if you defeat me." The light saber fight starts. They swing their light sabers at each other. Darth Rage tries to cut Plo Koon in half but Plo Koon with his light saber blocks blow by Darth Rage. Darth Rage does a force push on Plo Koon. Darth Rage runs up to Plo Koon and Plo Koon puts a force avalanche on Darth Rage and Darth Rage is blown away. Darth Rage is crushed by the force avalanche. Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Yoda, Saesee Tiin, Eath Koth, Adi Gilla and Yaddle all show up. Plo Koon: "I sense an enemy." Mace Windu: "This guy must be another sith lord." Yoda: "The master this was this must've been and the apprentice that was destroyed." Darth Sidious is sneaking on the jedi with the force hibernation. A bunch of people guess one spot and all those jedi ignite their light sabers and go after Darth Sidious. They don't see him at all. Yoda: "To late it is. Gotten away this invisible enemy has."

On the lakes of Naboo. Darth Sidious sees Count Dooku. Darth Sidious: "My apprentice has been defeated my agent. You can take his place." Count Dooku: "I will join the sith Lord Sidious." Darth Sidious: "Good. Your name will be Darth Tyrannus. I will soon start your training and you can recruit someone for the cloning project."

End

Star Wars: Jedi vs. Bounty Hunters

It has been 30 years after the battle of Endor. Boba Fett and Aura Sing are still alive. Little is known that Bib Fortuna is still alive and has cloned bounty hunter Jango Fett through the storm troopers DNA. Dengar is still a bounty hunter. Now the jedi must stop the bounty hunters before they are captured. Somehow Bib Fortuna and his crime syndicate also managed to clone Zam Wessel. The Yuuzhan Vong invaders have been defeated.

Beginning

On Coruscant. Bib Fortuna is with Dengar and the clones of Jango Fett and Zam Wessel. Bib Fortuna: "You bounty hunters are resurrected. We need you bounty hunters to go kill the jedi." Zam Wessel is in her human disguise. The bounty hunters also leave.

On Coruscant somewhere else. Luke Skywalker has but his son Ben in training. Luke has Ben working on his light saber skills. Luke: "You'll need more practice Ben. Your class is done for today." Luke runs into Gavin who’s the chief of state. Luke: "I have felt that 2 bounty hunters of the galaxy have been resurrected. My father dealt with this Zam Wessel who tried to kill my mother." Gavin: "Also Bib Fortuna is here on Coruscant. I thought that he was dead."

In outer space. Han Solo and Lando Calrissian are flying in space on the millennium falcon. Han piloting and Lando co piloting. Boba Fett is flying on Slave 1 and fires on the falcon. The Falcon fires back. Han Solo: "Boba Fett must still want to kill me." Lando: "It’s twice that I thought he was dead." Boba Fett: "Come on Solo. You will now die." The Falcon shoots down Boba Fett’s ship and it crashes on the new Alderaan.

On Coruscant. Boba Fett is still alive. Boba Fett flies out in his rocket pack. Aura Sing shows up somewhere.

Back in outer space. Han: "Bib Fortuna is on Coruscant." Lando: "Then let’s go Han." The Falcon goes to Coruscant.

At a jedi temple. 5 bounty hunters Dengar, Boba Fett, Aura Sing, Jango Fett and Zam Wessel head to the place. Boba Fett: "Dad, the jedi who killed you was killed by Darth Sidious. Aura Sing acted as a mother to me." Jango Fett: "I can get Aura Sing cloned and maybe we'll get married. I can get her cloned and her clone is partially altered. I am a partially altered clone of Jango Fett." Aura Sing: "I am officially your mother once I married Jango Fett." Zam Wessel: "This is the son of a jedi who chased me around here long ago. This time I can't be caught." Dengar: "Han Solo dies this time."

Inside the jedi temple. Luke is with Leia and Mara Jade-Skywalker. Leia detects something. Luke: "Leia, what is it?" Leia: "I feel something. The bounty hunters are after us. It’s Boba Fett with his parents. There’s also Dengar and a woman named Zam Wessel." Luke: "Our father chased her through a bar on the lower levels here years ago." Mara: "Bib Fortuna has cloned Jango Fett and Zam Wessel. Boba Fett never really had a mother. There’s something about him that you never knew for all those years. He’s an unaltered clone of bounty hunter Jango Fett." Luke: "My father fought in the clone war and turned to the dark side." Luke, Leia and Mara all pull out light sabers and ignite them. They see Gavin Darklighter and Gavin draws his gun. Outside on the jedi temple premises Han Solo and Lando Calrissian show up on the millennium falcon.

Somewhere else. Bib Fortuna and his minions have employed Coruscant thugs and has them go destroy the jedi. The thugs are humans dressed in black and others are various aliens. Bib Fortuna: "You guys know where the jedi are. They have rebel allies. Got kill them too." They go with Bib Fortuna. They all put out blasters and blades.

Han Solo and Lando Calrissian draw their guns. Leia: "Han, our twins are on Cloud City at the library." Luke: "I sense our enemies here." They bounty hunters and criminals show up. Bib Fortuna and his minions with the Coruscant thugs show up with their guns drawn. Other thugs have knives and attack the jedi. Gavin pulls out his gun too. A few thugs attack Mara, Leia and Luke with knives and the 3 jedi cut them down with light sabers. Dengar makes the move to shoot at Han Solo and Gavin comes in and fires at him and Gavin Darklighter is shot Dengar getting in the way. Gavin dies. Han: "Gavin!"Boba Fett and Aura Sing fire their guns at the rebels and Han and Lando fire back. Han Solo shoots a Coruscant thug. Zam Wessel with her pulse rifle fires on Mara Jade Skywalker and Mara deflects some blasts. Mara cut Zam’s rifle. Zam makes the move to pull out a pistol and Mara cuts her down dead. Dengar tries again to kill Han Solo. Luke Skywalker interrupts. Luke: "You will have to go through me to kill him." Dengar: "You will die too jedi." Dengar fires on Luke and Luke deflects the shots and the blasts hit Dengar in the chest and Dengar falls dead. Jango Fett fires on Leia. Jango Fett: "You will die former princess." Leia cuts Jango in half by the waist. Boba Fett and Aura Sing fire on Leia. Leia deflects the shots fired by Aura Sing throwing them back at them. Mara sprints after Boba Fett and Aura Sing and they escape on his rocket pack and a ship. More thugs are killed by Han and Lando. Bib Fortuna and his minions flee into the dust just as the 3 jedi go after them. Leia: "Luke. I can feel that Han and I have our first grand child on the way." Luke: "I know that Jacen is getting married. Jenn should replace Gavin. I have felt it. I have for seen Your future daughter in law being the new chief of state in the republic." Han, Mara, Luke, Lando and Leia all get onto the millennium falcon with the body of Gavin Darklighter and go into space.

End

Official End

Star Wars Episode 7: The Dark jedi Order (other title: A Fallen Hero)

(Star Wars novel and comic book/graphic novel)

Forty years have passed since the Battle of Endor (Return of the Jedi), where both the Emperor and Vader met their doom. During the decades since Endor, the remnants of the Empire have been defeated and New Republic formed out of the ashes of the Empire. However, enemies against the New Republic still exist. A rogue group of Dark Jedi have emerged that threaten the fragile stability that the New Republic enjoys.

Beginning

The Cloud City of Bespin has been converted into one of the many Jedi training facilities located all throughout the galaxy. The Jedi's numbers are beginning to grow to Old Republic heights. The New Jedi Order consists of about 7,000 Jedi Knights. Bespin is now the home to both Jedi Masters, Knights and Apprentices.

During routine Jedi training on Bespin, the Dark Jedi invade wearing jet packs, which send them like a swarm dropping into the upper reaches of the cloud city. These Dark Jedi are seeking to re-establish the legacy of Darth Vader and, hence, they wear a more-advanced-looking version of Darth Vader's mask, helmet and body armor in honor of their fallen hero.

As the Dark Jedi attack Bespin, their sleek battle satellites swarm the floating city and rain down turbo laser fire on the city. The Jedi are taken by complete surprise. However, the Dark Jedi seek not to conquer Bespin, but to capture some of the Jedi's prized holocrons, which hold vast quantities of information about the ancient ways and customs of the Jedi. As hundreds of light-saber battles erupt between the Jedi and their Dark Jedi counterparts, some of the Dark Jedi use concussion grenades to cause damage to Bespin's superstructure.
A few of the holocrons are captured by the Dark Jedi. With their mission now complete, the Dark Jedi retreat from the Cloud City and fly away from the city using their jet packs which they wear on their backs. The Dark Jedi fly into the nearby clouds and disappear. The roar of engines can be heard as the Dark Jedi escape in their customized Tie Rager star ships, which were hidden in the clouds above Cloud City.

The 12 members of the Jedi Council are present in the Jedi Council chamber in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Several Jedi, who survived the battle of Bespin against the Dark Jedi, related to Luke Skywalker (the head of the Jedi Council) that several Jedi holocrons were taken during the battle. Luke informs the Jedi Council that the Jedi will have to find these lost holocrons and bring the Dark Jedi under control. Luke: "We will need to find the lost holocrons and bring the dark jedi under control."

Meanwhile, just outside of the Jedi Temple, a shape-shifting Dark Jedi named Asp (looks like actor Jim Carrey) morphs into Ben Skywalker and enters the Jedi Temple. Asp makes his way to the Jedi super computer area where Asp hopes to disable the Jedi's computer network. Knight and padawan Jacen Solo (son of Han Solo and Leia Organa) and Ben Skywalker (son of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade) are walking by the computer area. They both sense something and enter the computer area. Ben and Jacen are shocked to see someone in the room that looks exactly like Ben. Asp sees the padawan and knight and flees the room. Ben and Jacen chase after Asp. Asp: "Here comes trouble."

Asp makes his way to the garage at the Jedi Temple and steals one of the Jedi swoop bikes. At a high rate of speed, Asp flies down the streets of Coruscant. Jacen: "He went this way." Ben and Jacen each get a swoop bike and pursue Asp. After a thrilling chase, Asp wrecks his swoop bike. The Coruscant zoo is nearby and Asp enters the zoo to hide from Jacen and Ben. Jacen and Ben park their swoop bikes and quickly follow Asp into the zoo. As Asp passes a cage filled with Rygor tigers, Asp pulls out his light saber, ignites it and cuts open the door to the cage. Asp exits the area and the Rygor tigers storm out of their cage. Asp: "Get them!" Jacen and Ben enter the area where the tigers are at.

Ben sees the tigers. Ben: "I've got a bad feeling about this." The tigers spot Ben and Jacen and then charge at the two jedi. Ben and Jacen ignite their light sabers and battle the tigers. Within in a few minutes, Ben and Jacen have killed all seven of the ferocious tigers. However, by the time Ben and Jacen are finished fighting the tigers. Asp as escaped to parts unknown. Ben and Jacen run into Bib Fortuna (former right hand man to Jabba The Hutt) and his minions. Bib: "You jedi will never stop us. Get them! Kill them!" Bib Fortuna and his minions draws their blasters and Jacen and Ben fight with their light sabers. Bib Fortuna’s thugs are cut down by the 2 jedi. Bib Fortuna pulls out his knife and attempts to cut up the jedi and Ben Skywalker kills Bib Fortuna.

Elsewhere, Shindor (a look alike of World Wrestling Entertainment superstar The Rock), the leader of the Dark Jedi, is elated to learn that some of the Jedi holocrons have successfully been taken from the Jedi. Shindor is currently at the Dark Jedi's cloning facility, which is located on a planet nearby Coruscant. Shindor: "We will have the clones of Luke and Vader and the prophecy will be ful filled." Shindor is using this facility to make clones of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. The Dark Jedi plan to fulfill Darth Vader's prophecy that he and Luke should rule the galaxy as father and son and bring peace and order to the galaxy. The Dark Jedi are using Imperial DNA samples of Vader to produce a clone of the Dark Lord of the Sith and are using DNA samples from Luke's severed hand to produce a clone of the venerable Jedi Master. Skywalker's severed hand is currently owned by one of the chief Dark Jedi named, Spiden (look alike of Irish actor Colin Farrell who played Jesse James in American Outlaws and played Bullseye in Daredevil).

Meanwhile, Spiden hatches a plan to leak the Dark Jedi's efforts to clone Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker to spies working for the New Republic. Spiden: "With Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker cloned we can re establish the sith order. I want my leader dead so I can be your new leader and Darth Vader returned from the dark side when he killed Emperor Palpatine." Spiden hopes the leader of the Dark Jedi will be destroyed by forces from the New Republic so that he can become the new leader of the Dark Jedi. Spiden leaks this information. The New Republic military and a Jedi army plan to raid the Dark Jedi hideout.

Also, Spiden contacts Luke Skywalker and asks the great Jedi Master to meet with him on the planet of Sluivan. Spiden: "I am a smuggler that came with your missing hand. The empire once recovered your hand. Your hand was once recovered by the empire. Your hand is in perfect condition. Meet me on Sluivan." Spiden tells the Luke that Spiden is a smuggler who came across Luke’s severed hand in a preservation box. Luke learns from Spiden that the Empire recovered the hand the Vader cut off at Bespin. Spiden says that the hand is in perfect condition and can probably be re-attached to Luke’s arm. Luke agrees to meet Spiden on Sluivan. Luke: "OK. I'll go there."

Luke arrives on Sluivan with R2-D2 and C-3PO. Luke enters a room where Spiden told Luke he would be waiting for Luke. Luke sees Spiden holding his severed hand in a transparent preservation box. Suddenly, the door behind Luke closes. Spiden sets down the hand and pulls out two light sabers. Spiden holds one in each hand and ignites them. Spiden tells Luke that he will now avenge the deaths of Darth Sidious and Darth Vader. Spiden: "I will now avenge the deaths of Darth Sidious and Darth Vader. You turned your father back from the dark side." Luke pulls out his saber and ignites. Luke and Spiden fight with their sabers. Luke manages to cut off one of Spiden’s hands. Spiden continues to fight with his other hand. R2-D2 rolls up behind Spiden. R2 ignites his rocket boosters and crashed into the back of Spiden at a tremendous speed. Spiden falls to the ground. Spiden stands back up dazed. With a slight movement of his hand, Luke uses the Force to send Spiden flying across the room. Spiden slams into a wall and is left unconscious. Luke thanks R2 for his valor, then Luke recovers his severed hand and then cuts the closed door open with his light saber . Luke, R2 and C-3PO exit the room. On Coruscant, a team of Jedi doctors re-attach Luke’s hand to his arm.

Luke learns that the Republic is planning to send a military unit to the planet where the Dark Jedi are cloning Vader and Luke. Luke orders the Jedi star pilots to scramble to their fighters and join the Republic forces in the fight. Luke: "I'll need you star pilots to scramble into your fighters and join the republic forces in the fight." The Republic and Jedi star fighters arrive at the planet where the Dark Jedi cloning facility is located. Hundreds of Dark Jedi fighters are waiting for them. A massive space battle ensues.

Luke and a dozen or so other Jedi make their way to the surface of the planet and enter the Dark Jedi cloning facility. Light saber battles erupt between the Jedi and the Dark Jedi. Luke finds the Dark Jedi leader, Shindor, and they engage in a light-saber duel. Luke eventually decapitates Shindor. It is not the real Shindor. It was Asp killed by Luke. Luke: "It was a changeling." The remaining Dark Jedi flee the cloning facility with the growing clones of Vader and Luke. The Jedi set explosive charges all over the cloning facility. The Jedi flee the cloning facility. A few minutes later, the cloning facility is destroyed by the exploding charges. However the dark jedi have another clone facility on Coruscant. Luke: "There’s another cloning facility somewhere."

While the Dark Jedi cloning facility has been destroyed, the New Republic and Jedi are unaware that the Dark Jedi succeeded in preserving the growing clones of Vader and Luke, which will be utilized in the Dark Jedi's grand scheme to conquer the galaxy. Back on Coruscant, Jacen Solo and Ben Skywalker are brought before the Jedi Council. For their bravery in combating the Dark Jedi, the Jedi Council makes Jacen a master and Ben a full-fledged Jedi Knight. The two are given their official Jedi robes.

End

Star Wars Episode 8: The Evil Warriors

It is a time of a jedi war. Clones of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker are complete and Shindor the leader of the dark jedi has had cloning of the sith to replace Darth Vader since he has returned from the dark side and killed Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious. Now Jacen is a jedi master and Jhon Skywalker son of Luke Skywalker and grand son of Darth Vader has been promoted to master. Now Spiden must kill Shindor to become the new leader of the dark jedi. But the jedi are not too aware that the dark jedi have another cloning facility where more dead sith lords can be cloned.

Beginning

As the growing clones of Darth Maul, Darth Rage (Darth Sidious’s apprentice after Darth Maul) (Darth Rage wears all black and has short black hair and human, looks like Hugh Jackman who played Wolverine in the X-Men movie), Darth Voltres (Darth Sidious’s first apprentice) (a Toban male) and Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus reach completion, The New Republic passes a law against spice mining. The Kesselonians are outraged by this and align with the dark Jedi intent on re-establishing the Trade Federation. Kesselonians: "Change the laws against spice mining."

Jhon has taken an apprentice that is a descended cousin of Jedi-Master Plo-Koon, his name is Don-Koon. Jhon: "You are taken as my apprentice." Don is assembling his light saber, it is a replica of similar to Darth Maul’s except it is a cross with four blades. Jhon is amazed by how strong the force is with him. Don Koon: "I have a very powerful light saber I should defeat a bunch of dark jedi."

Meanwhile Mara and Lana (look alike of young actress Amanda Bynes) are at the Jedi archival library looking at information about the Kalibar crystal. Mara: "There’s nothing about the crystal." Lana: "Here comes trouble." Mara: "I better get my light saber. Luke has my blasters for emergencies." Spiden: "That’s a bad idea. You 2 come with me to my base on Kessel." They are captured and taken to Kessel by Spiden- who is now a cyborg- To the Dark Jedi/Kesselonian base. They are taken inside and are put into a room next to the clones. Spiden: "Hey Luke. I am hoping for another light saber duel with you." On Bespin helping Han and Leia build their sky house. Luke: "Han let’s go. Spiden wants to face me again." Han: "Leia let’s go." Leia: "I have Mara’s blaster. I can fell that she’s captured." They take off in the falcon in route to Kessel.

Spiden meets with the Dark Jedi leader Shindor to talk about the "Sith Order" and if they should change. Shindor: "About the sith order. We can clone every dead sith lord. We are unable to clone Darth Sidious. He died 3 times." Spiden: "He was killed by Anakin Skywalker the first time. The second time he was killed by the Skywalker twins and the third time he was killed by Han Solo. The jedi destroyed his DNA." Spiden ignites his light saber. So does Shindor. Spiden and Shindor briefly fight a light saber duel. Spiden becomes outraged and strikes down Shindor. Spiden picks the other dead sith lords to clone. Spiden: "I will rather the dead Darths." Spiden then appoints himself the leader and calls upon the bounty-hunter Bossk to be his right-hand man. (Boosk was previously employed by Vader to find and capture Solo, but failed and trained to become a Dark Jedi) Spiden is looking into also cloning Darth Imperius, Exar Kun, Darth Bane and Lord Kaan. Even Darth Seer. Spiden: "Bossk. You now use a light saber." Bossk: "Yes master Spiden. I quit as a bounty hunter." Spiden: "I also want to clone Darth Imperius. He trained Emperor Palpatine as a dark lord of the sith and re named him Darth Sidious. Darth Sidious betrayed and murdered Darth Imperius in greed. Also Darth Seer, the legendary Darth Bane, the legendary Exar Kun and Lord Kaan."

Spiden’s first act as new leader is to send all dark Jedi underneath the surface to speed up and finish construction on battle droids, and a new blockade battleship.

Jhon and Don-Koon arrive on Coruscant. Jhon announces to the 10-Member Council ( Luke And Leia aren't present) that Don-Koon is ready to face the trials. Jhon: "Don Koon is ready to face the trials." Labrion (A jedi-master of the same species as Yoda) disagrees with Jhon. Labrion: "Ready, you are not." Jhon: "Yes he is." Jhon argues with Labrion for awhile then Rebostle interrupts and agrees with Jhon. Larbion: "Not he is." Rebostle: "Don Koon is ready to face the trials." Don-Koon is on his way to the trials, but is stopped when Jhon is contacted by Luke. Jhon then takes Don-Koon to Kessel to assist Luke in the rescue effort. They meet up with Luke and land on Kessel together. Jhon: "Let’s go to Kessel and rescue my mother and my cousin Lana." Don Koon: "Yes master."

Luke greets his son and his son’s apprentice. Luke: "Hello Jhon. Hello Don." Leia stays with the Falcon as Luke, Han, Jhon, and Don-Koon go off into the Dark Jedi’s base.

Spiden receives notice of their arrival. Spiden: "Go capture everyone except for Luke. I will face him again." He sends Boosk, 4 destroyer droids, and a dark warrior to capture them all except Luke, they fail and the four go separate ways and draw them apart. Luke ends up in a white blank room. Spiden appears with Mara and Lana chained up to a post. Spiden: "We will exchange the Lana and Mara for a duel."Luke agrees and ignites his light saber, Spiden ignites his they duel around and Spiden stops. Spiden: "We will finish later." Luke gets Mara, but Spiden takes Lana. Mara fights with the Kesselonians. Luke gives Mara her blaster. Luke: "Here’s your blaster Mara." They fight in a gun fight.

Luke and Mara meet back at the falcon where Han, Jhon, and Don-Koon are waiting. Luke: "Spiden got away and they are re establishing the Trade Federation." They get on their ships and fly to Coruscant while Jhon and Don-Koon fly to Endor to get the Ewoks.

Luke, Mara, Leia, and Han with C-3P0 and R2-D2 arrive on Coruscant and talk to the leaders of the senate about the up-rising threat of the Trade Federation. Chancellor Bel Iblis: "Take about 1,000 jedi with you and go to Kessel to negotiate."

Chancellor Bel Iblis (son of Garm Bel Iblis) sees the negotiations failing and tries to contact Luke, but he is many light-years away. Chancellor Bel Iblis: "This negotiation is failing."

Jhon, Don-Koon and the Ewoks arrive on the crumbled Bespin. They gather supplies such as light sabers, blasters, and thermal detonators. They then contact Luke and agree to meet on Dantooine before going to Kessel. Luke: "Meet with us on Dantooine before we go to Kessel." Jhon: "Yes dad." Luke Skywalker runs into Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus and fights him in a light saber duel. Count Dooku: "You are a powerful jedi. Your father killed me." Luke: "And my father and his Emperor your former master killed each other. I had brought my father back from the dark side when he killed Darth Sidious." Count Dooku: "And your father is cloned with you. Spiden is starting the sith council." Luke: "I must stop him." Count Dooku: "No you won't. You'll be dead." Count Dooku makes the death move but Luke is more powerful than Darth Tyrannus. Luke Skywalker kills Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus.

Meanwhile Spiden takes Lana and shows her the clones. He chains her to a wall and checks the status of the clones. The clones of other sith lords are Lord Kaan, Exar Kun, Darth Imperius and Darth Bane are being cloned and are twenty-four hours from completion. Spiden: "Hey Bossk. Ready the weapons and armor."

Luke and Jhon land their ships on Dantooine. Luke contacts Spiden and tries to negotiate but Spiden disagrees. Spiden: "Come to Kessel and fight me if you want to save Lana." Luke: "I will." Luke agrees but he gets on the ship with Jhon, and Don-Koon. Luke, Jhon and Don-Koon see battle droids and destroyer droids and ignite their light sabers. The droids fire on the jedi and the jedi defeat all of the droids.

They travel to Kessel where they overwhelm Spiden and Boosk. Spiden is thinking of cloning Grand Admiral Thrawn and other imperials in the empire to bring back the empire. Spiden: "We can clone the empire and maybe bring back Grand Admiral Thrawn. I could become the new Emperor." The three Jedi ignite their light sabers and attack. Luke and Don-Koon take on Spiden as Jhon fights Boosk. Spiden with his two light sabers kicks Don-Koon in the face and then strikes him down. Jhon becomes outraged and strikes down Boosk. Jhon: "You are going to pay for killing my apprentice Spiden." Luke takes on the clone Darth Rage. Luke: "Who are you?" Darth Rage: "I am Darth Rage. Don Koon’s descended cousin killed me and I came after Darth Maul." Luke beats Darth Rage in a light saber fight and kills him. Luke goes over to Spiden and deals with him.

Luke cuts Spiden’s left arm. Spiden tells Luke he has fought well. Spiden: "You have fought well old Skywalker." Then he looks at his watch and laughs. Spiden: "It’s time to go. Take Lana and leave here." Luke agrees. Luke: "I will." Luke takes her to the ship and yells for Jhon but he wants to avenge his apprentices’ death so he chases after Spiden and duels him. Luke: "Jhon let’s go." Jhon then strikes him down but Spiden is not dead and returns to the ship. Spiden is nearly dead.

Luke contacts Han on Dantooine. Luke: "Han, Lana should return shortly. Spiden might not be dead." Lana: "There are surviving clones." Luke is horrified. Jhon is angry as he looks and holds the light saber that was once Don-Koon’s. Jhon: "Spiden will die for sure next time." Lana: "Jhon will you train me as a jedi?"Jhon: "No." Lana: "Will you train me Uncle Luke?" Luke: "Yes. I will train you as a jedi." Luke starts to train her on their way back to Coruscant.

Luke and Han land their ships on Coruscant. Han and Leia are reunited with their grand daughter Lana, who is now Luke’s Jedi apprentice. Lana: "Grandma. Grandpa. Luke will train me as a jedi." The jedi have prevented the re establishment of the Trade Federation. Darth Voltres shows up and attacks with his light saber ignited. Luke pulls out his light saber. Lana takes out her’s too. Luke: "If you and I strike this sith lord down you can become a full fledged jedi knight after your training." Luke and Lana fight Darth Voltres. Lana strikes down Darth Voltres and the sith clone falls dead.

Meanwhile back on Kessel the glass coffins which hold the clones of Darth Imperius, Darth Bane, Lord Kaan, Darth Seer and Exar Kun clones step out...

End

Star Wars Episode 9: The Jedi War

It has been over 40 years since the battle of Endor. Luke Skywalker and his son Ben fight against the army of dark jedi. They have brought back storm troopers. Spiden’s schemes to take Emperor Palpatine’s place. The dark jedi order led by Spiden use aged bounty hunters Boba Fett and Aura Sing to hunt down the jedi knights. The bounty hunters use Garindan (also known as Long Snout). Han Solo and Lando Calrissian must team up with the jedi and defeat these evil villains. Now Luke Skywalker goes face to face with Spiden. Spiden has also cloned Exar Kun, Darth Seer, Darth Imperius (Darth Sidious’s master) and Darth Bane. Also Lord Kaan is cloned. Admiral Daala has returned. Spiden had already became the new leader of the dark jedi for one year but was thought to be dead when Jhon (Ben) Skywalker struck him down but Spiden was only struck down in the stomach and just stabbed. Spiden wants to start a sith council lead by Exar Kun and Darth Bane. The jedi learn that Spiden is still alive and Spiden managed to kill Shindor. Darth Bane is a member of the council in charge. Other members are Darth Seer, Darth Imperius and Lord Kaan. Sith warriors are Darth Vader, Darth Maul and Darth Venom (Luuke). Darth Vader and Darth Venom run the sith council.

Beginning

(on Coruscant)

Spiden the dark jedi leader and his army of dark jedi are in a lab and have cloned other sith lords. Darth Imperius (male, green skin alien), Darth Bane, Darth Seer (a ghost and goblin look alike male) and Lord Kaan along with Exar Kun. Admiral Daala joins Spiden. Admiral Daala: "The republic suspected that I was dead. This time Han Solo dies." Spiden sends Long Snout with 2 aged bounty hunters Aura Sing and Boba Fett after the jedi knights and Han Solo with Lando Calrissian. Spiden: "You Boba Fett, Aura Sing and Garindan. Go kill the jedi. Kill the 2 former smugglers too. That’s Lando Calrissian and Han Solo. Lord Venom, you go deal with the jedi and kill your real self." They leave with Luke Skywalker’s clone. Spiden also clones the imperial officers like Grand Admiral Thrawn and other imperials. The clone Luke is now known as Darth Venom. Darth Venom is sent with the bounty hunters.

Luke Skywalker and his jedi team are down at the streets of Coruscant with his wife and son Mara and Jhon (Ben). Luke: "I sense the presence of my clone with the bounty hunters." So are Leia and her children Jacen and Jaina (Jaina Solo now looks like the famous pretty actress Sandra Bullock). There’s also Lando Calrissian and Han Solo. Lando: "I thought that Boba Fett was dead. We killed a clone of his father known as Jango Fett." Mara: "Boba Fett was an un altered clone of Jango Fett. Aura Sing acted as a mother to Boba Fett because Boba Fett didn't have a mother." Jacen: "My wife serving as a senator of Jacen Solo’s wife Jenn is with the republic.She’s the senator of Corellia." Garindan shows up with his comlink and blaster drawn. Long Snout calls out to the bounty hunters Aura Sing and Boba Fett and the clone Luke. The Bounty Hunters with Darth Venom show up. Jaina Solo: "I have a bad feeling about this." Han: "What is there Jaina?" Jaina: "Our enemies are there. "Leia: "I sense that it’s Aura Sing with Boba Fett. Also the clone Luke." Jacen: "Long Snout is there too." Boba Fett has his gun drawn. Boba Fett: "It’s time for another rematch Solo and Calrissian. Garindan is with me too." Darth Venom draws his light saber. Garindan (Long Snout) draws his blaster. Lando: "Hey Long Snout!" Long Snout shoots at Lando and Lando quickly draws his blaster. Han Solo also draws his blaster. Boba Fett and Han Solo get into a gun fight. Boba Fett: "Now you will die Solo. Dengar killed Gavin Darklighter." Han: "And Luke killed Dengar." Luke Skywalker draws his light saber. Mara Jade Skywalker draws her light saber. Leia Organa Solo also draws her light saber. As does Jhon (Ben) Skywalker and the Solo twins Jacen and Jaina. The men get take on Darth Venom as the women take on Aura Sing. It’s Luke Skywalker, Jhon (Ben) Skywalker, Coran Horn, Kyp Durran vs. Darth Venom. It’s Mara Jade-Skywalker, Leia Organa-Solo, Jaina Solo and Callista vs. Aura Sing.

They all clash their light sabers into each other’s. Leia learns that Aura Sing is the one who attempted to kill her mother and that Padme fought Aura Sing when she was pregnant with the Skywalker twins and Mara learns that Aura Sing killed her Aunt Xio. Aura Sing: "I killed your Aunt Mara for her betrayal. She failed to kill your mother in law. You will die too and your Leia I had to kill your mother when she was pregnant with you but we decided within a few years that your mother would live if she joined the empire." Leia: "I thought that you and Boba Fett were dead after all those years. My husband killed The Emperor and he was never resurrected again." The Lando Calrissian and Han Solo vs. Long Snout and Boba Fett fight breaks out. Just as the fight erupts, Han Solo shoots Boba Fett’s rocket pack and Boba Fett is blown up and falls all the way to his doom or he lives. Lando Calrissian is finishing off with Long Snout. That moment Garindan makes the move to shoot Lando in the head and then Lando shoots Long Snout in the chest and is dead within a matter of seconds. The jedi were finishing off with the dark jedi and sith lord. Darth Venom force pushes Corran and Kyp down. Darth Venom: "Now you jedi will die and I should be your replacement Luke." Luke: "Over my dead body." Luke Skywalker comes in and cuts his clone in half by the waist just like when Obi-Wan Kenobi defeated Darth Maul in The Phantom Menace. The women jedi were finishing off with Aura Sing.

Aura Sing stabs Callista in the heart and she is dead within a matter of seconds. Aura Sing kicks Mara and Leia and knocks them down. Jaina charges at Aura Sing and cuts her down. Aura Sing is dead within a matter of seconds. The female jedi go over to the body of Callista. Boba Fett flies back up and shoots a couple of the jedi knights (Corran Horn and Kyp Durran) with a missile and these 2 are dead. Boba Fett:"Now You jedi will die." Boba Fett attacks of a couple of other jedi knights. Boba Fett with his blaster shoots at Jacen Solo. Jacen deflects them and cuts the blaster and then Boba Fett’s head just like Mace Windu cut off Jango Fett’s head in Attack Of The Clones. The Skywalker and Solo family carry the bodies of the slain jedi onto the millennium falcon. They leave Coruscant and go to Dantooine for a memorial service for the slain jedi.

(in outer space)

Spiden and his dark jedi clan with former members of the galactic empire head to a sea shore planet known as Rengar on space ships. It has ocean beaches and board walks.

(on Dantooine)

There’s a memorial service at night for the 3 slain jedi knights (Callista, Corran Horn and Kyp Durran) being preached by a galactic holy man. Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade-Skywalker, Jhon (Ben) Skywalker, Jacen Solo, Leia Organa-Solo, Jaina Solo, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Wedge Antilles with his family and a bunch of the jedi who made it to the service. The bodies of Callista, Corran Horn and Kyp Durran are being burned up on the altar (just like the funeral service for Qui-Gon Jinn at the end of The Phantom Menace).

(on Rengar)

Spiden and his dark jedi clan land on Rengar. They are nearby a board walk. They set up clones as also water troopers. Admiral Daala had cloned some soldiers for the water troopers. Admiral Daala: "I have picked a bunch of people for the clone project to replace the storm troopers. They are not just Jango Fett clones but clone of a bunch of imperials. They are clones of Boba Fett partially altered just like the clones of Jango Fett were altered storm troopers. I have even hand picked other people for the cloning act." Spiden: "Good." Grand Admiral Thrawn places the water troopers on their boats. Thrawn: "Man your positions. Get to your battle stations." Long ago Dorme and other early rebels have fought Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, imperial officers and storm troopers on this planet and died. Captain Panaka, Captain Typho and Sio Bibble were killed on this planet along with Xio Jade and Jar Jar Binks was thought to be dead.

(on Tattooine)

Tahiri Velia had returned from a mission. Arden Lyn comes out of the shadows and attacks (sent by Spiden and formerly a hand to Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious to kill jedi knights) Tahiri Velia. Tahiri draws her light saber and Arden Lyn shoots lasers out of her robotic arm. Tahiri: "You. Arden Lyn." Arden Lyn: "I heard who you are. You're a friend to the late Anakin Solo named after his late grand father who was Lord Vader." Tahiri deflects those laser blasts with her light saber. Tahiri is running out of energy and there Arden Lyn does a martial arts kick on Tahiri. She finishes her off with a laser blast. A tribe of tusken raiders attack Arden Lyn with gadderffii sticks and she blasts every single one of them. Arden Lyn gets into her space cruiser and heads to Rengar.

(in outer space)

The millennium falcon is flying to Rengar. Lando Calrissian and Han Solo are piloting the falcon. Luke, Mara, Leia, Jacen, Jaina and Jhon (Ben) with Jar Jar Binks are in the ship. Luke: "Tahiri was killed by Arden Lyn and she’s joining with the Spiden and the sith council on Rengar." Jhon (Ben): "Darth Seer and Darth Imperius are on Coruscant." Jar Jar: “Mesa fought many clone of dead sith lords long ago. Mesa with Chewbacca and Dorme had killed all da sith clones.” A republic space ship follow the millennium falcon to Rengar. All the space ships land their.

(On Rengar)

Spiden with the cloned sith lords (except for Darth Seer and Darth Imperius) are walking down the board walk and somewhere awaiting Arden Lyn. The Darth Vader clone this time is pure human with black clothes and a black cape on. Spiden: "Here comes Arden Lyn. I have sensed it. My remaining dark jedi warriors are on Coruscant with Darth Sidious’s master and Darth Seer." The jedi are fighting the dark jedi all over the galaxy. Lowbacca is one of the jedi fighting the dark jedi and Kyle Katarn is leading the attack against the dark jedi all over the galaxy.

(on Coruscant)

Jedi master Kyle Katarn is with a bunch of jedi knights including Lowbacca. Kyle Katarn: "All you jedi will deal with the dark jedi. I take on Emperor Palpatine’s sith master and Lowie will take Darth Seer." They are fighting the evil jedi knights with the clones of Darth Seer and Darth Imperius. Lowbacca kills a few dark jedi. A few jedi are killed by Darth Seer. The fighting is nearby the Coruscant mall. The cloned Darth Seer and Darth Imperius is leading the dark jedi on Coruscant. Lowbacca gets into a light saber fight with Darth Seer. Darth Seer: "You are related to Chewbacca. I am an evil clone of the founder of the modern sith order." Kyle Katarn gets into a light saber fight with Darth Imperius. Darth Imperius: "You are very powerful and it is you who defeated 7 dark jedi years ago. I am the master of Emperor Palpatine. He killed me in greed and he ruled the galaxy with Darth Vader and he’s my new apprentice." Kyle Katarn: "And Darth Vader returned to the light side and saved Luke and killed Darth Sidious."

(on Rengar)

The Millennium Falcon has arrived. Everyone gets out of the falcon. The republic is attacked by dark troopers. Han Solo and Lando Calrissian with Jar Jar Binks shoot the dark troopers who attacked. Han Solo, Lando Calrissian and the jedi go to the beach. The jedi all draw their light sabers. On the beach Admiral Daala and Grand Admiral Thrawn with a new imperial. His name is General Addux (looks like actor Daniel Von Bargen from Universal Soldier: The Return and Broken Arrow) and also with Commander Inync (looks like World Wrestling Entertainment announcer Jerry "The King" Lawler). They all draw their guns. Arden Lyn joins the battle. So does Lana Solo. Lana Solo and Arden Lyn fight each other in a gun and light saber fight. Han: "Lando and I will take the imperials while you jedi deal with the sith and dark jedi." The cloned sith lords ignite their light sabers as does Spiden. All the jedi on the beach ignite their light sabers. Luke: "I'll take Spiden." Leia: "I'll take Darth Vader my father’s clone" Jacen: "I'll take Darth Maul." Ben (Jhon): "I'll take Exar Kun." Mara: "I'll take Darth Bane." Jaina: "I'll take Lord Kaan." Leia Organa-Solo vs. Darth Vader Jacen Solo vs. Darth Maul John (Ben) Skywalker vs. Exar Kun Mara Jade Skywalker vs. Darth Bane Jaina Solo vs. Lord Kaan They all take each other on.

Over to the beach. Water troopers are firing from their boats and they are being shot at by the rebels. Admiral Daala gets shot by Han Solo and falls dead. Grand Admiral Thrawn kills a couple of the republic soldiers by the swimming area and also kills Wedge Antilles. The fighting breaks out. Darth Maul: "I will kill you just as I killed a jedi named Qui-Gon Jinn." Jacen Solo gets sliced at by Darth Maul. Jacen Solo cuts Darth Maul’s light saber in half. Jacen: "Just as Obi-Wan Kenobi cut you in half." Darth Bane: "Yoda’s master killed me. I will kill you too." Also Mara Jade-Skywalker cuts Darth Bane in half by the torso just as Darth Bane raises his light saber about to cut Mara and the dead sith lords falls into the water. Darth Maul charges at Jacen with his 2 light sabers and Darth Maul is cut in half by both sides. Split in 2. Luke Skywalker makes the move to cut Spiden’s head off and misses the blow. Spiden: "Your son has thought to have killed me but he was wrong. You can't kill me." Luke: "Wrong." Spiden strikes back and Luke blocks Spiden’s attack with his light saber.

Back to the republic vs. the empire. Han Solo and Lando Calrissian leading the attack on the empire have killed allot of dark troopers. Lando shoots Grand Admiral Thrawn in the chest and he falls dead. Commander Inync sends the remaining water troopers to the inlet to kill the jedi. Commander Inync: "You guys go and kill the jedi. Help the dark lords of the sith." Inync fires on the rebels and Han Solo shoots Inync dead. The soldiers and former republic representative Jar Jar Binks are dealing with General Addux and the remaining dark troopers. General Addux: "You soldiers will die. As will you Solo and Calrissian." Jar Jar Binks shoots General Addux just as he tries to shoot Han Solo. The rest of the clone troopers are killed in that battle. Jar Jar: “Yousa won’t dictate the galaxy after da greatest sith lord.”

Back to the inlet. Jhon (Ben) Skywalker is finishing off with Exar Kun just as Leia Organa Solo is finishing off with Darth Darth Vader. Exar Kun: "Young jedi, you will die." Jhon (Ben): "My father has defeated you in spirit before and you seduced Kyp Durron." Exar Kun: "I have felt that Boba Fett killed Kyp. You will join him. Your father has defeated me and brought Kyp back from the dark side." Jhon (Ben) stabs Exar Kun in the chest and he falls dead just as he makes the move to kill the young jedi. Darth Vader: "I am a clone replacing your father. Who returned to the light and killed our Emperor Darth Sidious." Leia: "I have learned about the sith lords through Mara over the past year just as we tried to kill you clones." Leia has Darth Vader swing at her. She then cuts off the dark lords head. Luke is still fighting Spiden with their light sabers clashing into each other’s.

(on Coruscant)

Allot of the jedi kill the dark jedi. Darth Seer makes the move to slice Lowbacca in half. Darth Seer: "Now you will die. With this light saber I should send you to meet Chewbacca." Lowbacca cuts off Darth Seer’s head. It’s a victory over the dark jedi army. Darth Imperius tries to cut Kyle Katarn in half with his light saber. Kyle Katarn stabs Darth Imperius in the chest and Darth Imperius falls dead. Kyle Katarn: "Victory. We have defeated the dark jedi army. I can fell that Luke is still fighting Spiden."

(on Rengar)

Lana Solo was finishing off with Arden Lyn in the gun and light saber fight. They are now nearby the light house. Arden Lyn: "Now Lana, you will die and join your Uncle Anakin." Lana: "You will be stopped. My family had defeated the sith just as you have lost." Arden Lyn fires a laser shot at Lana Solo and Lana cuts Arden Lyn’s gun and Arden Lyn makes the move to kill Lana with her robotic arm and Lana cuts Arden Lyn down dead.

Over to Luke vs. Spiden. Water troopers get out of their boats and attack. Luke’s jedi people fight back. They deflect the blasts by the water troopers and hit them with their own blasts. Jaina Solo is finishing off with Lord Kaan. Lord Kaan swings his light saber and Jaina Solo stabs Lord Kaan in the chest and the fallen sith lord is dead within a matter of seconds. Luke was finishing off with Spiden. Spiden raises his light saber in the air to cut Luke in half and Luke slices Spiden in the stomach and Spiden cut in half. Spiden: "As you know old Skywalker. I am impossible to kill." Spiden goes for his light saber and Luke cuts off Spiden’s head and Spiden is officially dead. It’s a victory over evil. Lana goes over to her family. Lana: "Every criminal in the galaxy is now in prison. I have felt it." Luke: "Lana, you are now officially a jedi knight." Lana: "Then I will officially be given my jedi robes when we get back." Luke: "The jedi now prevent crimes from taking place in the galaxy."

The next day. A party is going on to celebrate the defeat over the empire remains and the dark jedi on Rengar. Lana Solo has gotten her jedi robes. Luke Skywalker with his jedi order are there (including Lowbacca, Mara Jade-Skywalker, Leia Organa-Solo, Jhon Ben Skywalker, Jaina Solo, Jacen Solo and Kyle Katarn). So is Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Chancellor Bel Iblis, Wedge Antilles’s wife and kid and other soldiers with Wedge gone. Also are C-3P0 and R2-D2. So is the republic including Lana Solo and Jenn Solo. Jar Jar Binks and an older Garm Bel Iblis are also attending. Also the other grandchildren of Han and Leia... Mercra and ‘Blue 3.’ The spirits of Padme Amadila-Skywalker and Chewbacca are there. So are the jedi spirits in the background. The spirits of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Plo Koon, Ki Adi-Mundi, Adi Gilla, Kit Fisto, Qui-Gon Jinn and other jedi knights like Callista, Anakin Solo, Tahiri Veila, Kyp Durran, Empatojayos Brand, Coleman Trebor, Aayla Secura, Corran Horn and Don Koon with all other jedi (including Jorus C’Boath and Arshard Hett) who have died in the days of the empire’s beginning. Luke sees the spirits and waves to them. The jedi spirits wave to Luke. The party goes on and the galaxy is now free and peaceful.

End
demolition18 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2003, 09:23 AM   #2
Wachesaw
Wing Commander
428 flights since Mar 2003
Re: Star Wars fan fiction renewed

Quote:
Originally posted by demolition18
Meanwhile, just outside of the Jedi Temple, a shape-shifting Dark Jedi named Asp (looks like actor Jim Carrey) morphs into Ben Skywalker

Why should his name be asp? That is really stupid. Like you seen the movies. Pervert. Stay out of SW or I'll bend your neck.
Wachesaw is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2003, 01:07 PM   #3
becks-orion
Cluster Admiral
1,175 flights since Oct 2003

no.. this is the REALLY worrying comment:

Quote:
I wanted to include Jar Jar Binks into Episode 9. I think that Jar Jar Binks is funny.

so totally beyond help, it's sad
becks-orion is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2003, 01:21 PM   #4
Wachesaw
Wing Commander

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

To Demo18:

If there was a ninth episode then it would be set like 50 years after ep 1. That would make an ooold jarrie. That is really stupid. Like you seen the movies. Pervert. Stay out of SW or I'll bend your neck.
Old Nov 5, 2003, 01:26 PM   #5
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman
3,132 flights since Mar 2002

Quote:
Originally posted by demolition18
I wanted to include Jar Jar Binks into Episode 9. I think that Jar Jar Binks is funny.

Ok, now I know he's taking the piss. This is probably an attempt at "What else can I really annoy people with? Let's say I like Jar-Jar!".

Dem18's just not worth my attention anymore
Splendiferous is offline Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2003, 01:26 PM   #6
becks-orion
Cluster Admiral

Quote:
Pervert. Stay out of SW or I'll bend your neck.

no, that's BREAK his damn neck..

daring to tarnish the name that is Star Wars
Old Nov 5, 2003, 01:29 PM   #7
becks-orion
Cluster Admiral

i shall hereby refer everyone to the "mental help for D18 thread"

where i finally confessed to BEING Demolition18

(i can here the steam rise as the flames of Splendiferous's ardour are extinguished)
Old Nov 5, 2003, 01:34 PM   #8
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

But ... but ... but ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That's ok, I love you anyway
Old Nov 5, 2003, 01:36 PM   #9
becks-orion
Cluster Admiral

like a phoenix from the ashes...

will ANYTHING quench it???

Old Nov 5, 2003, 01:38 PM   #10
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

Beats me, but I'd rather not find out just yet, thank you
Old Nov 5, 2003, 01:42 PM   #11
becks-orion
Cluster Admiral

how bout the fact that i'm FIVE years older than you?

(and we're probably going to get into trouble for tarnishing another thread... although i think D18, sorry, I'VE already done that)

no... I'VE got something even better....

what if i'm not really D18, but , he's my...... no. too, too, sick. i can't even bring myself to say. or think it. aaaagh too late! where's the brain bleach?
Old Nov 5, 2003, 01:48 PM   #12
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

He's your what, your what? No, I don't want to know. No, tell me anyway!

AARGH!

Five years? Well, it wouldn't bother me if it didn't bother you.
Old Nov 5, 2003, 01:53 PM   #13
Wachesaw
Wing Commander

Oh, will you just stop tornmenting the innocent lass!?
Old Nov 5, 2003, 01:56 PM   #14
becks-orion
Cluster Admiral

lass?

oh yeah, perhaps i haven't mentioned this before...or maybe i have...

let's see, the sentence begins with "I'm not really a girl..."
Old Nov 5, 2003, 02:00 PM   #15
Splendiferous
Old One Pikeman

That's interesting ... care to expand on that?

← Previous Thread | Next Thread → Home > SciFlicks SQUAD! Forums > Sci-Fi Movies Galleria > Sci-Fi Movie Titles: [ S -- Z ] > Star Wars (1977-2005) [movie series]